-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 142 of 2,579 1 2 140 141 142 143 144 2578 2579
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Wageslut, are you one of those brown noser's at work too?

Last edited by okok; 08/07/12.

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by okok
Wageslut, are you one of those brown noser's at work too?

Why take out the sperm burper line??
Wageslut, are you one of those brown noser's at work too? You are a sperm Burper. laugh

If stating facts make someone a brown noser to you, you must be in politics.
Again. Some don't like the presentation, some are to dumb to learn, some just don't like the person. It's really your loss. I have learned alot from his experience and continue to do so.
I don't try to tell him tales of how to do it, or try to act like I already know it all, or let his wording throw me off. I just take it in, use what I can and learn from it. He has alot more rounds down range and time invested than I do.
He has never said something here to do with reloading, long range, turrets, powder or bullets that I have not found to be true. YMMV.

Have Dog

Will Travel

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Tanner
If you've ever actually asked Stick for advice and thoughts on rifles, scopes, loads, bullets, etc.... You'd know he's BTDT and will be able to tell you what you need to know. We've all got ways of delivering messages, but the facts are what counts...

Tanner,

If everytime you asked me a question about something I knocked a tooth out of your head...would it still be as simple as what I bolded above? I've been trading insults with that Alaskan pygmy since before this board came into being, back on the old Shooter's board. He's 100% azzwhole no matter how he delivers his messages and facts.

Additionally, he has the absolute worst case of Little Man Syndrome I have ever seen, and I've seen more than most; I was a Deputy in Texas for 17 years. No one is more difficult to be around than a short drunk. If he lived in the lower 48 he'd be in prison.

DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by woodsonchris
What is the point of this thread?

It's like a Playboy, I'm here for the photographs!!

[Linked Image]

That babe has herpes or sumthin!

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Seafire
[Linked Image]

Gee Schtick.... expecting WW 3 to start any day now??

No wonder there are primer shortages here and there over the last 10 years...

it wasn't an Obama gun grab scare.... It was just Schtick buying up a couple more billion primers...anyone notice there has been a Pirate Decal Shortage Nationally at the same time?

So for clarification... You're trying to insult him on shooting more than you do?

IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
If you've ever actually asked Stick for advice and thoughts on rifles, scopes, loads, bullets, etc.... You'd know he's BTDT and will be able to tell you what you need to know. We've all got ways of delivering messages, but the facts are what counts...
I believe that you are young so you get a pass. Life is more than about rifles, bullets, powder, twist rates, and killing things. Expand your horizons some and you will see that there are many more people with knowledge that don't require you to blindly follow like wageslave. Much of the information that stick puts out can be found in most reloading manuals and the rest is subject to different opinion and individual preference. I mean come on. Worship a guy that puts skull and bones stickers on a rifle and thinks that he is passing himself off as someone deserving of anything more than ridicule? Get real.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Magnumdood

Tanner,

If everytime you asked me a question about something I knocked a tooth out of your head...would it still be as simple as what I bolded above? I've been trading insults with that Alaskan pygmy since before this board came into being, back on the old Shooter's board. He's 100% azzwhole no matter how he delivers his messages and facts.

Additionally, he has the absolute worst case of Little Man Syndrome I have ever seen, and I've seen more than most; I was a Deputy in Texas for 17 years. No one is more difficult to be around than a short drunk. If he lived in the lower 48 he'd be in prison.

Stick is a drunk mental case, his followers are the ones that need to get a fcking life.

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by starsky
Originally Posted by Seafire
[Linked Image]

Gee Schtick.... expecting WW 3 to start any day now??

No wonder there are primer shortages here and there over the last 10 years...

it wasn't an Obama gun grab scare.... It was just Schtick buying up a couple more billion primers...anyone notice there has been a Pirate Decal Shortage Nationally at the same time?

So for clarification... You're trying to insult him on shooting more than you do?

Nah its more like I am laughing at him for hoarding...

neither you or he have any idea how much I shoot or don't...

nor do I have any idea how much or how little he shoots..

but what that picture says, is that he evidently feels the need to brag about how much ammo he has hoarded... like everyone is suppose to be impressed...

but I guess some of you guys just need the obvious explained to you...no problem... there I explained it for ya... hopefully ya feel better now..

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I'd go out on a limb and say he shoots more than 99% here put together.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
in Tanner's defense.. .he's like 18 or so..

Schtick was born in 1968... so he hasn't been 18 since 1986-7..

Problem is that Schtick still acts like he did back in 1982 or so...

As Noted by Magnumdude...he goes so far out of his way to hide his short man complex.. it borders on ridiculous...

I've also worked with Alcohol rehab being in the medical field and also in the Medical Corp in the Army...missing his alcoholic tendencies is like missing a bonfire on a deserted island in the middle of the night...

My issue isn't with Schtick himself.. its with the way he talks down to other forum members and slanders those who don't worship him, with zero provocation otherwise...

and guys like SlaveBoy, thinks he should get a pass because 'he knows so much'.. there are a lot of guys on this forum who know plenty...and don't feel like that they have to be pompous when giving it to another forum member...

Magnumdude seems to think he'd be locked up if he resided in the lower 48... I know many guys take off to Alaska to avoid such fate in the lower 48.. but Little Larry, I don't think he'd be locked up.. I tend to think he'd have been dog crap on someone's cowboy boots, that wiped it off with a paper towel and put in the dumpster where it belongs...

I'm surprised he's avoided it in AK if he talks to local people like that...

and SlaveBoy worshiping him shows just how shallow and what a simpleton he must be...

and I am sure this will motivate him to attempt to respond with something else he thinks is overly witty...just wait and see..

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B3

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Never understood chicks that went on and on about their apparent dipshitt husband. Might be a lesson there.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Steelhead

Then he must live on 5 hour energy drink...and is up 24 hours a day.. I mean all this handloading, all of this shooting, all of this fishing.. all this being a wonder parent and husband, being a photographic wizard...collecting boats, guns, scopes etc...

on top of being "Have Chain Saw Will Travel" the Super Logger..

and being an expert on everything under the sun...

just how does he manage it all? whistle

besides, shooting a lot doesn't seem to make any other expert on here, a pompous condescending A Hole...just Schtick...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It doesn't matter how old I am. I'm a big boy, and I know who to ask for advice. And I don't spend hours upon hours arguing on a thread... Have a good night fellas.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Folks will believe what they wish, it seems to help them sleep. Ain't seen him wrong much, unlike many here.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Anyone but a DUMBPHUCK would glean the good info and ignore the parts that bother them.
Unfortunately, you excell at DUMBPHUCK.

Have Dog

Will Travel

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Folks will believe what they wish, it seems to help them sleep. Ain't seen him wrong much, unlike many here.

No one is comparing whose got the biggest pecker or anything else Steelie...

Scthick gets what he dishes out, right back at him...

and he has a problem with that... but not as much as some of his groupies..

for those that want to get info from Schtick, and can put up with his shenanigans.. really shouldn't care what those who are not impressed with him really think...

because what he and his groupies think of us, really doesn't bother us at all either..

but he wants to act like an asss he'll get treated like an asss... same as anyone else would...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by wageslave
Anyone but a DUMBPHUCK would glean the good info and ignore the parts that bother them.
Unfortunately, you excell at DUMBPHUCK.

considering the source.. I'll take that as a compliment..

anyone with any brains will realize that there are many other sources available with plenty of info on the campfire...without having to ignore and overlook all of the BS that accompanies Schticks posts...

most of you Scthick groupies would probably feel different if he was using the same slander toward you... but since you kiss his Fanny, he refrains from insulting his loyal followers who worship at the alter of Schtickdumb...

besides if only a dumphuck would not ignore the things that bother them.. how is it all of my posts bother YOU,. but you don't seem to ignore them...so one can assume by your definition that would make YOU a ........

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Amazing after all these years some people still dont get it. Carry on

I've always been different with one foot over the line.....
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

So?? .... Most folks have lives outside what goes on here and don't need the internet affirmation of others anyways.

No one is more awesome than ToadBoy, so why bother trying? smile

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sometimes things appear more complicated than they are. For example, if a chicken and a half lays an egg and a half in a day and a half, what's the price of chicken?

Before you pull out your calculator I suggest you take a look at the grocery flyer in today's paper.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Page 142 of 2,579 1 2 140 141 142 143 144 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

287 members (320090T, 303savage, 10ring1, 160user, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 34 invisible), 1,251 guests, and 934 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,847
Posts18,517,518
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.