Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 152 of 2,579 1 2 150 151 152 153 154 2578 2579
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I shot a.223AI today.....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Seafire
Yeah, I've been a do nothing couch potato....

and never been around Helicopters.... except for maybe...

being a Crew Member on One of these:

[Linked Image]

or a little time on these...

[Linked Image]

and a little time on these....

[Linked Image]

altho I admit never being able to go up in one of these...

[Linked Image]

and an opportunity to go up in one of these babies once or twice....

[Linked Image]

yeah I've spent a life time, doing nothing, going nowhere, having nothing... all that stuff that Scthick claims NO ONE has done, except him or his groupies....

then again, I have also never scrubbed in on Open Heart Surgery Cases, or Cardiac Cath Cases at places like the Mayo Clinic for instance... or Teaching Hospitals in Chicago, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, St Louis, Kansas City.. and a host of other Hospitals with Cardiology Programs thru out the Upper and Western Midwest....

I've never had to use skills I learned in the military, doing things like using EMT skills and saving a few people's lives in my lifetime.... and of course I never saved anyone's life when I was in the military....

I was too busy sitting on a couch and wishing I was Schtick....

by the way Schtick.. what branch of service did you serve in again? I keep forgetting?

Oh that's right... You were a Chain Saw Ranger for the Green Berets and a Fishing Expert for the US Navy AND Coast Guard...

Per always Schtick... I stand totally in AWE.. of all the accomplishments for a guy who only stands about 5 ft tall!!!

and I have never ever handloaded one round of ammo in my life, or spent anytime with an M16, much less an AR, or any time shooting an M 79, M 203, much less the old M 60....even tho there was rumors that I could engage targets out to 1300 meters with that last one...

never shot a 1911 either...

yeah, my life has been spent wishing I was YOU...all from the comfort of the living room couch!

how blessed we all are that someone of your "stature" ( even if it is measured in inches) would give us the time of day...

Impressive resume! Butt shot boxer couldn't hold a candle to you.

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SAUMHUNTER79
[quote]'WHINER79,

It'll only come as a "surprise" to you,that Wisconsin is very [bleep] rapidly losing it's "luster",to even someone as [bleep] stupid as you. Cracks me the [bleep] up,that you are of the opinion that someone else can make you look like a bigger Do-Nothing Day Dreaming Dumbphuck,than you can! Holy [bleep] schit,I've heard it ALL now.

You really frosted the cake,by "thinking" you were bragging,but were in fact actually bitching. 'Tis a shame to have not been privvy to the look on your face,when that reality sunk into "all" 14 of your IQ points.

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend is free...and Sugartitts,I'd want it no other way for you. I know..I know,it's tough for you to type,as you cram more things into your mouth and azz.

Laffin'![quote]
Schit On A Stick,

I'm having a real hard time believing your so [bleep]' smart when you just send me the same post over and over again. Are you having fun cutting and pasting like a kindergartener? I give you a gold star and a banana sticker for your special ed level post, great job! Funny I get to make as many posts as I want and you're restricted to one a day. That's what happens when you're a know-it-all azzhole who can't control his oral diarrhea or cerebral constipation to the point where you get restricted to a single post a day, god you're an idiot. I eagerly await you're next "masterpiece of literature",oh, and bless you mom's heart for not drowning you at birth like she should have.

You have to be a real loser to get your posting limit to one...lol Binn is easy going too.

Last edited by okok; 08/10/12.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JohnMoses
Rick could do the world a favor by closing this gem.

Warning Warning censorship!!! :>(

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ingwe

what IS a 223AI??

IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
My oldest son (#1)has spent the last 6 years in the Army (SGT. crew chief for Black Hawks), did a stint at Spiecher, and for the last year has been stationed at Hunter Airfield. He, my two grandsons (5&6) and my youngest son (#2 flown out to help) are driving a pickup with a 24 ft. cargo trailer (10,000 lb.s) from Savannah to Springfield OR. They started the 8th, tonight they will hit Las Vegas...God willing we'll see them tomorrow night.

There's some "hard chargers" right there...

Prayers accepted

Charlie

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
What twist rate? Barrel length? What boolit? What powder? Pressure? COAL? Magazine extended by removing spacer? Montucky rifle? Leupy scope? Scope thrown around by a kid with instructions laced with four letter words? Rifle thrown on the ground for proper break-in? Skull and bones stickers on the stock? Thanking stick because the rifle would never have shot without his knowledge. You will need to post that information to see if it is stick approved.

Last edited by M7300SAUM; 08/10/12.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Well Charlie, welcome them home for the rest of us...

and a Salute to thank him for his service...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
oh, not really....

remember I've never ever done anything or been anywhere or had
anything... I've spent my life sitting on the couch, wishing I was Scthtick...

heck, I'd even be happy to be like SlaveBoy...

for we all know, NO ONE can hold a handle to Schtick...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

I shot a 223 yesterday...

will shoot one tomorrow...

along with a 1911 and an 1873 Colt 45 Replica, made by Colt..

all from the comfort of my living room couch.... no less..

IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by M7300SAUM
What twist rate? Barrel length? What boolit? What powder? Pressure? COAL? Magazine extended by removing spacer? Montucky rifle? Leupy scope? Scope thrown around by a kid with instructions laced with four letter words? Rifle thrown on the ground for proper break-in? Skull and bones stickers on the stock? Thanking stick because the rifle would never have shot without his knowledge. You will need to post that information to see if it is stick approved.
laugh! TFF!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The skull and bones stickers just shows you his brain has never developed. smile It's also funny how he takes picture of "stuff" he owns crazy Nobody cares butt shot. crazy

Last edited by okok; 08/11/12.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You fellas ONLY hope is that the hooks rust out, but I'm bettin they are satinless!..................grin

B.C. don't matter.............Laffin!
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Fish on!.....

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Great Wapoozy,

Congratulations for being [bleep] nearly brazen enough to hang a pic of your own. Too [bleep] funny,that you still know better!

Groovin' on your Imagination,nearly as much as you are...though for very [bleep] different reasons.

Laffin'!

Shefire,

Yes you've spent so "much" time around 'em,you had to peel plagiarized pics offa the 'net. Personally,this helicopter stuff is all new to me,so I'm all ears in regards to your keen "insight". I just happened to see a 212 lazily happen by,with a line beneath it and thunk it a novelty. Laffin'!

Hmmmm...how should I fuel your Imagination,so you can practice your Pretend? Perhaps an influx of even more Reality,will getcha Whining even [bleep] more.

I've prolly never even seen,rode or been around a '61,let alone the school bus version,nor a 64' in either E or F,nor a 107 in any guise whether Boeing or Kawi,let alone a Schithook of any flavor,or a 206,500,Hiller 12E(piston or turbine).

'74 which is a 107,still has the World Record for flight hours at way over 70,000 of 'em. How come I'm perpetually surrounded with uncanny excellence?!!? Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Here she is toting some of my tools,in conjunction with the 1,000,000's of board feet she's carted away that I carved.

[Linked Image]

Magic Bus.

[Linked Image]

You sappy addled Do-Nothing Dumbphuck,you crack me the [bleep] up! Here's to you doing the best you can,with what very little you have to work with.

Bless your heart.

'WHINER79,

You's at the mercy of your intellect,abilities and means.

Schit do NOT get any [bleep] funnier than that!

LOVE the "hard charging" "Pursuits" from Wisconsin,along with the splendid pictures and your keen "insight",coupled with the riveting "first hand" accountings,which correlate fully in synch with your "results".

Here's to you being too [bleep] stupid to take notes and applying same.

Laffin'!

'Moses,

The sooner you get over the notion that someone else can make you get your [bleep] offa the couch,the quicker you may actually get your [bleep] offa the couch.

'Course them are dastardly long "odds",but it's funny to watch you think you can!

'SAUM,

I musta missed your 223AI's particulars. Hang a pic of it,wax eloquent on the specs and hang a few pics of it's Conquests.

Please feel free to Imagine,Pretend and Fabricate as much as it takes...just don't quit Whining aloud about all your insecurities.

Laffin'!

'Cub,

Only you will be "surprised" that your infatuation consumes you wherever you go.

I reckon I'm flattered,in regards to your heartfelt connection,as you tirelessly pound pavement.

laffin'!

'texas,

No wonder you sorry [bleep] Texans whine so [bleep] much and never get off your [bleep]. I know,I know...you are all hat and no ranch.

[Linked Image]

Congratulations?

okok,

I enjoy the fact that you think talking out your azz,Day Dreaming and never turning a [bleep] lick is "fashionable".

You is indeed a Fashion Statement.

Laffin'!

'horn,

I could keep the Do-Nothing Day Dreaming Dumbphucks offa the hook if I tried...and I ain't tryin'.(grin)

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Maybe so, but it would take you a while to break the habit................grin

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Think I'll go outside and change a tire on the tractor, weld up the deck on the bush hog, bush hog some shooting lanes, shoot a little, and maybe even kill something.
I'll try to take a picture so you can see how it's done as I know you'll still be sitting in that same [bleep] chair...............grin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Stick,

Even your posts smell like schit.

Time for a sink bath half pint.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
25" legs in 22" pants. That's a cool look!....laffin!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
[Linked Image]

"Who cares if you have been a crew member on Choppers Shefire,( I like calling other guys Girls... it makes me feel taller!) much less in the military... here I am with my picture in front of one.... and they have even carried my Hasbro chainsaw!
Besides, I stayed at a Holiday Inn Last Night!!!"

One has to admit, in front of that SkyCrane, you sure do look kind of short and squat...and what's with the Blue? Being short and dressed in Blue, are you subtly letting us know you really are a Smurf??

Interesting Article:

WHY ARE TALL PEOPLE HAPPIER THAN SHORT PEOPLE

Squirts probably don't need any more reasons to envy their longer-limbed neighbors. Unfortunately, a new study just added to the indignity of short people. According to a paper from the National Bureau of Economic Research, both men and women who are above average height � 5 ft. 10 in. for males, 5 ft. 4 in. for females � report higher levels of happiness than smaller people. (See 10 perfect jobs for the recession � and after.)

In the study, men who call their lives the "worst possible" are nearly an inch shorter than the average man. The women most down in the dumps are half an inch smaller, on average, than the average woman. Taller people say they are more content, and are less likely to report a range of negative emotions like sadness and physical pain. "Happiness is just one more thing that taller people have going for them," says Angus Deaton, a Princeton economist and co-author of the study, who stands a smug 6 ft. 4 in. (Full disclosure: I, too, am about 6 ft. 4 in., but I will refrain from mocking shrimps in this story.)

Why are tall people happier? According to Deaton's analysis, the result is linked to education and income. The study found that taller people tend to have more education, and thus higher income levels, than shorter people. It follows that the smarter, richer tall people would be sunnier than their vertically challenged compatriots. "Money buys enjoyment and higher life evaluation," says Deaton. "It buys off stress, anger, worry and pain. Income is the thing!"

Read more: http://www.time.com/time/business/article/0,8599,1913256,00.html#ixzz23Fpj7P9q

SOOOOO.... ONE CAN CONCLUDE:

that if someone is dramatically short.. but they have enough income, they are going to be spending it all and going highly into debt buying more 'stuff' to show the world how much happier they want to be perceived as.... to the tune of making an asss out of themselves trying to do oneUPmanship to every one, regardless of the subject...

Schtick's Stunt Double at the Logging Camp:

[Linked Image]

and yeah Schtick, I am sure you have more flight time than ANYONE else on the Campfire... A Lot More Time:

[Linked Image]

and you did serve your country proudly when called upon:

[Linked Image]

We ALL just stand in AWE!!!

[Linked Image]

Page 152 of 2,579 1 2 150 151 152 153 154 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

283 members (303savage, 10ring1, 160user, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 270cowboy, 32 invisible), 1,245 guests, and 927 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,847
Posts18,517,518
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.