Hop To
Page 154 of 2,579 1 2 152 153 154 155 156 2578 2579
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by raghorn
Figured as much but though I'd ask anyway.

You forgot the periods again......

GB1

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by DELGUE
Aw, geez. Permit me an observation...

You guys are doggin' Boxer on his sartorial splendor, which you are only able to do because he isn't afraid to hang pics of himself on here.

And yet...other than bro' Jeff-O, most of y'all seem unduly (or perhaps duly?) reticent to hang pics of yourselves with the same aplomb.

C'mon, gents! Start hangin' some pics of yourselves, so we can see how bull-of-the-woods y'all look, and critique same!

Grow a pair, why don't ya! smile
I think you missed the point. It's all about keeping stick pinned to this thread and we are doing a fine job of it. Sorry if that hurts your feelings.

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
And, had fried catfish, crawfish tails, and fried jalapenos for supper.
How'd your day go resting on the couch, or did you go to the mall?.............

Lets see.....I woke up, took a [bleep], ran 15 miles, drank some Gatorade, showered, had breakfast (banana, wheat toast, chocolate milk), drove to Wyoming to pick up a wall tent with a buddy (12x14 Davis with internal frame and a Cylinder Stove for $500.00!), stopped for lunch at Subway (12" oven roasted chicken breast on wheat with all the veggies they could stack on it and sweet onion sauce), came home and set up the tent and adjusted the frame a bit, took it down and sent my buddy on his way, watched a little of the Olympics, mowed lawns/edged/weeded the yard and garden, had dinner (spaghetti, tossed salad, garlic bread), showered again, tucked momma into bed, and watched some DVR'd UFC until I fell asleep.

Sorry I don't feel the need to chronicle my everyday life with pictures to try and impress someone on the WWW. Besides, I'm scared of which ones you'd want to see..... shocked

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Speaking of UFC, I hadn't had a chance to watch the Faber vs Barro prelims until last night and there were a couple of great fights! Might have to watch it again tonight

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi

Lets see.....I woke up, took a [bleep], ran 15 miles, drank some Gatorade, showered, had breakfast (banana, wheat toast, chocolate milk), drove to Wyoming to pick up a wall tent with a buddy (12x14 Davis with internal frame and a Cylinder Stove for $500.00!), stopped for lunch at Subway (12" oven roasted chicken breast on wheat with all the veggies they could stack on it and sweet onion sauce), came home and set up the tent and adjusted the frame a bit, took it down and sent my buddy on his way, watched a little of the Olympics, mowed lawns/edged/weeded the yard and garden, had dinner (spaghetti, tossed salad, garlic bread), showered again, tucked momma into bed, and watched some DVR'd UFC until I fell asleep.

Sorry I don't feel the need to chronicle my everyday life with pictures to try and impress someone on the WWW. Besides, I'm scared of which ones you'd want to see..... shocked

On a scale of one 1-10, how was the schit?

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Aw, geez. Permit me an observation...

You guys are doggin' Boxer on his sartorial splendor, which you are only able to do because he isn't afraid to hang pics of himself on here.

And yet...other than bro' Jeff-O, most of y'all seem unduly (or perhaps duly?) reticent to hang pics of yourselves with the same aplomb.

C'mon, gents! Start hangin' some pics of yourselves, so we can see how bull-of-the-woods y'all look, and critique same!

Grow a pair, why don't ya! smile

Why? so you can jack off to them? :>)

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Kool.
So you went jogging, had a chick breakfast, bought a tent, had a chick lunch, and mowed the yard.
I'm impressed....................sounds like something JO would do...........just sayin.

B.C. don't matter.............Laffin!
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
I'll take a little exercise and eating healthy any day over looking like you and Stick. You've got more chins than a Chinese phone book!.....

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Ah, a person who understands the life-enhancing qualities of an epic [bleep].

This one time.... at elk camp....

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
M7300SAUM,

Nope, feelin's ain't hurt a bit. smile

GreatWaputi,

Sounds like you had a busy day. The 15 mile run part just made my heel spurs groan. And you get to choose the pics... wink

Okok,

I think you have me confused with Larry Root, amigo. Or is that what you're doing with the pics Boxer posts...jackin' off to them? grin

Travis,

At my age, every and any schit is at least a '9'! smile

Last edited by DELGUE; 08/12/12.

Exquisitely turdlike in all of his many manifestations!!

Resist much - obey little. Hayduke lives!

"30-06 guys don't worry about schit 'cause 30-06 guys don't worry....." 16bore

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Kool.
So you went jogging, had a chick breakfast, bought a tent, had a chick lunch, and mowed the yard.
I'm impressed....................sounds like something JO would do...........just sayin.

Mowing the yard (field, really) is beneath me. A person of my Epic Do-Somethingness cannot be bothered with such things. Pshaw, says I. I farm that one out to the Little People (no, I don't mean you Boxer, so just save yourself the hunt-n-peck diatribe, bro!)......

What I'll be doing today would confound y'all [bleep]. Sorry about dat.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

No truer words have ever been spoken!
Sad, but true!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Kool.

Mowing the yard (field, really) is beneath me. A person of my Epic Do-Somethingness cannot be bothered with such things. Pshaw, says I. I farm that one out to the Little People (no, I don't mean you Boxer, so just save yourself the hunt-n-peck diatribe, bro!)......

Beneath you? But shoveling schit ain't? Wait you shoveled schit at elk camp too?.......color me confused.

What I was really wondering about is how the hand clap is?

Have Dog

Will Travel

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Aw, c'mon, Jeff O! I woulda thought an epic tree-wrangler such as your own bad self would wanna go do the lawn/field just so he could have a day off!

I don't have a cunny, but go ahead and tell us what an awesome lad such as yourself is gonna be doing this fine day!

Last edited by DELGUE; 08/12/12.

Exquisitely turdlike in all of his many manifestations!!

Resist much - obey little. Hayduke lives!

"30-06 guys don't worry about schit 'cause 30-06 guys don't worry....." 16bore

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Beg, b!tch.

grin

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Beg, b!tch.
grin

In his best chick voice.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
About time for 'Flave to show up as there's two chicks on the line................

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by wageslave

What I was really wondering about is how the hand clap is?

It's gnarly right now. Ugly. I'm concerned. Plus I cut the [bleep] out of my thumb yesterday on a very sharp curl of T304 coming off the work. Sliced right through my glove and cut me deep. D'oh.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Beg, b!tch.
grin

In his best chick voice.

Says the Drama Queen..........

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
M7300SAUM,

Nope, feelin's ain't hurt a bit. smile

GreatWaputi,

Sounds like you had a busy day. The 15 mile run part just made my heel spurs groan. And you get to choose the pics... wink

Okok,

I think you have me confused with Larry Root, amigo. Or is that what you're doing with the pics Boxer posts...jackin' off to them? grin

Travis,

At my age, every and any schit is at least a '9'! smile

I shat what used to be 15 IPA's this morning. It was more horrid than this thread. If that's even possible...

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 154 of 2,579 1 2 152 153 154 155 156 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

520 members (1minute, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 160user, 01Foreman400, 1badf350, 69 invisible), 2,439 guests, and 1,126 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,701
Posts18,513,801
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.