Print Thread
Hop To
Page 157 of 2,579 1 2 155 156 157 158 159 2578 2579
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by toad
yea, there's probably quilting and gardening boards where 'enrichment classes' trump outdoor activities
Gardening would be an outdoor activity you stupid SOB. Don't get your panties in a wad because others can do things beside jerk off about guns. Pardon me if it takes more than twist rates to impress me. No wonder stick impresses you groupies, you've got nothing else in your life. It would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic. LOL!

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Magnumdood
Originally Posted by M7300SAUM
I can't speak for the pysical appearance of raghorn but stick looks the way he talks, goofy. For some reason stick and his posse seem to think that if you are not shooting, fishing, or taking pictures you are living an inferior lifestyle. Community involement, interpersonal relationships, playing sports, coaching sports, attending children and grandchildrens sports and activities, going to concerts, reading books, college education and enrichment classes, etc. etc. etc. are looked on with disdain by those who choose not to broaden their horizens and live under a shell and base their hero worship on such a small specimen & segment of life.

I added a small portion to an almost perfect post; it's bolded, italicized and font colored red. I wish I could have said it better, but I can't; you touched ALL the bases. Outstanding...simply outstanding.

If you guys feel that we spend too much time talking about outdoor activities, maybe you shouldn't frequent an outdoors website?

Travis

The Campfire functions as a training venue for the art of adoxography.
Without it there would be no fine edge to the apodyopsis or autolatry.
This cacoethes gives rise to brief bouts of cachinnation. We wave the dactylion metaphorically and philosophunclists run wild.

What else is there on a rainy day? Bullet casting outdoors?

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by DELGUE
Aw, geez. Permit me an observation...

You guys are doggin' Boxer on his sartorial splendor, which you are only able to do because he isn't afraid to hang pics of himself on here.

And yet...other than bro' Jeff-O, most of y'all seem unduly (or perhaps duly?) reticent to hang pics of yourselves with the same aplomb.

C'mon, gents! Start hangin' some pics of yourselves, so we can see how bull-of-the-woods y'all look, and critique same!

Grow a pair, why don't ya! smile

'GUE,

The trouble is,that while Technological Advances move at a record pace,there has yet to be a camera system invented that'll capture Imagination or Pretend. I'm happy for The Do-Nothing Gang,that both Imagination and Pretend are free of charge and that they find same sooooooooooooo "satisfying".

It's hilarious and epic [bleep] comedy,to grant them who do the least,the opportunity to bitch the most...and let 'em point fingers to the reasons.

People crack me up!

'SAUM,

You whine wonderfully and it may interest you to submit same,to the Record keeping department at Estrogen and Imagination. I've zero doubt you could routinely place well up in the ranks.

Congratulations?!!?

okok,

You "hard charger"...why does everything in your World always default to male nether regions?

I'm not slighting your vast familiarity there and it's your closet,so do as you please with it...but it do be more than a whole [bleep] bunch of entertaining,that neither your Imagination or Pretend can getcha' in the Outdoors.

Keep sticking things in your mouth and azz,as per your usual,then whine about it.

Great Wapoozy,

Here's to "all" the "satisfactions" you find within your Imagination and Pretend...and to the [bleep] epic humor of you doing the best you can,with what very little there is to work with.

No wonder you're a consumate [bleep] Whiner,beings you've so many wellfound reasons to complain and the dizzying array of insecurities to schlep around.

Where do you amazingly inept Dumbphucks come from?

Wow +P+.

Jeff-O,

I wish I could express in words,just how very [bleep] hilarious it is to have you perpetually bumping your head in this World and coming up short in all pursuits.

It don't get any [bleep] funnier,than you flapping your gums about "all" the things you Imagine to do,then Pretend how your perpetual Sucktitude is someone else's "fault".

No wonder you never have a job.

'Moses,

I see you still got your [bleep] tethered. Mebbe this week you'll get to glimpse daylight in the flesh,from the opposite side of a window.

My fingers is crossed for ya'.

Laffin'!

'Cub,

You don't do worth a [bleep] during Hunting Season,WHY In the [bleep] would you Imagine that ANYONE would be of the opinion you were making good moves anywhere/any time else? Now THAT is [bleep] funny!

There's zero need for you to start upon the increibly long list of things you can't do,though in fairness,the humor is offa the [bleep] charts,when you Pretend you could.

Bless your heart and keep doing the best you can,with what very little you have to work with and slapping it down on the table as your "Trump Card".

Laffin'!

'tue,

It'd be impossible for me to convey to the Do-Nothing Gang,the inherent attributes of attire geared towards making lotsa money. They've nothing in their pitiful lives to extrapolate it to...not that it ain't funnier than [bleep].(grin)

I've prolly seen me drive snagged britches for a myriad of pursuits and to put it simply,were there sumptin' better,I'd simply have it. Much to be said,for being afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess and I'm good with them "odds".

'Course,I always have been a fan of volume and never was any good at [bleep] around.

toad,

By God...you just may be onto something. But alas,"work" is the dirtiest of words to The Do-Nothing Gang and it is routinely [bleep] impressive,what lengths they'll go to in order to avoid same.

Only "fair" to grant 'em the glimmer of hope,that they could Imagine to hang.

Laffin'!

archie',

I'd like to meet the gent who has more fun than me.

Magnumdoosh,

Here's wishing you well on your quest to find the person that keeps you from prying your [bleep] from the couch and mandates you to be the whining Do-Nothing Day Dreaming piece of schit you are.

You might just wanna step inside the bathroom and flick on the light...because she'll be on that shiny thing hanging on the wall.

Look her in the eye and start placing blame.

Laffin'!

Shefire,

Did you take your pills in the wrong order and suddenly realize,that you were Pretending to Imagine that you were trying to Ignore?

Or are you fast roping in via one of your "countless" rotary wing rides,into a new Mall to Ninja?

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
yea, there's probably quilting and gardening boards where 'enrichment classes' trump outdoor activities
Gardening would be an outdoor activity you stupid SOB. Don't get your panties in a wad because others can do things beside jerk off about guns. Pardon me if it takes more than twist rates to impress me. No wonder stick impresses you groupies, you've got nothing else in your life. It would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic. LOL!

never said it wasn't, whiner. read my post really slowly and think about it for a minute...

Guns don't kill people, drivers with cell phones kill people.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

You assume much glass hoppa.
It was about what I expected though..................grin

B.C. don't matter.............Laffin!
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

This dude cries with the best of them!

"Panties in a wad". I think that might be you, sweetheart.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
"philosophunclists" defines the donothing gang in a word!
Thanks Dan!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

This dude cries with the best of them!

"Panties in a wad". I think that might be you, sweetheart.

Travis

Prolly his old indian name.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Originally Posted by Magnumdood
I can't speak for the pysical appearance of raghorn but stick looks the way he talks, goofy. For some reason stick and his posse seem to think that if you are not shooting, fishing, or taking pictures you are living an inferior lifestyle. Community involement, interpersonal relationships, playing sports, coaching sports, attending children and grandchildrens sports and activities, going to concerts, reading books, college education and enrichment classes, etc. etc. etc. are looked on with disdain by those who choose not to broaden their horizens and live under a shell and base their hero worship on such a small specimen & segment of life.

I added a small portion to an almost perfect post; it's bolded, italicized and font colored red. I wish I could have said it better, but I can't; you touched ALL the bases. Outstanding...simply outstanding.

If you guys feel that we spend too much time talking about outdoor activities, maybe you shouldn't frequent an outdoors website?

Travis

The Campfire functions as a training venue for the art of adoxography.
Without it there would be no fine edge to the apodyopsis or autolatry.
This cacoethes gives rise to brief bouts of cachinnation. We wave the dactylion metaphorically and philosophunclists run wild.

What else is there on a rainy day? Bullet casting outdoors?

That was exactly what came to my mind.

P.S. I didn't post it because I couldn't spell the words........... thanks for doing so.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Stick,

You pathetic little man.

Think I'll stick you in a mason jar and not cut holes in the top.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Boxer

Jeff-O,

I wish I could express in words,just how very [bleep] hilarious it is to have you perpetually bumping your head in this World and coming up short in all pursuits.

It don't get any [bleep] funnier,than you flapping your gums about "all" the things you Imagine to do,then Pretend how your perpetual Sucktitude is someone else's "fault".

No wonder you never have a job.

Could you BE more wrong?!

Congratulations......?

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
.223AI = opportunity to up your post count without anything much being said.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by PastorDan

Actually, there is some good information in this thread.

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
I agree...just not 314 pages worth!

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
There's a few good kernels of corn in a pile of pig [bleep] too but it ain't worth the effort it takes to get them.

Aim for the exit hole.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Preach it brother.

Travis

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by stillbeeman
There's a few good kernels of corn in a pile of pig [bleep] too but it ain't worth the effort it takes to get them.

No excuses. Always play like a champion.

Travis

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Adjust your settings. It's only 143 pages for me.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Who was it that said: Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
DMc laugh

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Post count... who cares.

I mean if there was frequent flyer miles or cashback awards or something...... grin

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Page 157 of 2,579 1 2 155 156 157 158 159 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

281 members (303savage, 10ring1, 160user, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 270cowboy, 32 invisible), 1,231 guests, and 932 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,847
Posts18,517,517
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.