Hop To
Page 185 of 2,579 1 2 183 184 185 186 187 2578 2579
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by wageslave
Originally Posted by Seafire
Lewiston evidently really needs a gay/tranny bar in town...

you sound so angry and so frustrated above...

and we noticed how you subtly worked the word 'suck' in the above post... your Freudian slips are showing...

no job, no outlet for your frustration...

Gee SlaveBoy, get a grip.. you're making a spectacle of yourself..

you are going to embarrass Schmuck to call you one of his groupies...

maybe you need to go lay down naked underneath one of those signs you see in VACANT lots: "GOOD CLEAN FILL NEEDED"

Keep reaching for the stars cupcake........
You are knocking it out of the park.................again.

P.S. Thank you.

you're welcome! I guess I must have reminded you of that gay/tranny bar you found across the river in Clarkston..

Cupcake? is that what you call guys you are trying to hit on?

I'll pass... but hey, it might work on Schmuck....

Seems like you love all this attention... and it is helping you come out of the closet... you are openly hitting on men on line...

next time you are down at your favorite tranny bar, put on your ruby slippers, and click your heels together 3 times and tell yourself, "there's no place like home, there's no place like home"... I'd bet that would get you a fast date with a barfly of the evening....tranny style..

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Boxer
SLM,

[bleep],you finally stole away Shefire's Imagination and now she's unable to Pretend anymore.

Laffin'!

Re-hooked at whim. grin

keeping dreaming Tinkerbelle... you're on a roll...

a hit on the bonk, a little pixie dust.. and you're right back in Happy Land!

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Lewiston evidently really needs a gay/tranny bar in town...

you sound so angry and so frustrated above...

and we noticed how you subtly worked the word 'suck' in the above post... your Freudian slips are showing...

no job, no outlet for your frustration...

Gee SlaveBoy, get a grip.. you're making a spectacle of yourself..

you are going to embarrass Schmuck to call you one of his groupies...

maybe you need to go lay down naked underneath one of those signs you see in VACANT lots: "GOOD CLEAN FILL NEEDED"

Keep reaching for the stars cupcake........
You are knocking it out of the park.................again.

P.S. Thank you.

you're welcome! I guess I must have reminded you of that gay/tranny bar you found across the river in Clarkston..

Cupcake? is that what you call guys you are trying to hit on?

I'll pass... but hey, it might work on Schmuck....

Seems like you love all this attention... and it is helping you come out of the closet... you are openly hitting on men on line...

next time you are down at your favorite tranny bar, put on your ruby slippers, and click your heels together 3 times and tell yourself, "there's no place like home, there's no place like home"... I'd bet that would get you a fast date with a barfly of the evening....tranny style..

Really!!!
Where is that at?
Did you find it on your troop website?
Tell me where it is so I can come over and visit you and Catman925 when you go for your next turd pushing weekend.
I'll buy you both a beer.............

with two straws of course.

Let me know when you two love birds show up to the valley.

Have Dog

Will Travel

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
What can I say...... can't fault him for his good taste.....I just don't swing his/her way

Well we figured that out...

seafire likes women... and you? well you like men pretending to be women....just like in France, n'est pas?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
SLM,

[bleep],you finally stole away Shefire's Imagination and now she's unable to Pretend anymore.

Laffin'!

Re-hooked at whim. grin

keeping dreaming Tinkerbelle... you're on a roll...

a hit on the bonk, a little pixie dust.. and you're right back in Happy Land!

Hooked in the nutsack. Awesome.

Have Dog

Will Travel

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Really!!!
Where is that at?

I knew that would get you all excited.. and I wasn't wrong at all....

and sorry to burst your fantasy bell there Tinkerbelle...

but I have no idea who this Cat-whatever person is... but evidently you do...

but I can see your fantasies, are creating fantasy couples for your to dream about in the old outhouse at 3 AM...

just do me a favor... dream about someone else... you are starting to get weird... real weird...

glad you're coming out of the closet... but could you keep it off the net??

besides Schmuck... very few people really care about your fantasies..including or starting with me...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Really!!!
Where is that at?

I knew that would get you all excited.. and I wasn't wrong at all....

and sorry to burst your fantasy bell there Tinkerbelle...

but I have no idea who this Cat-whatever person is... but evidently you do...

but I can see your fantasies, are creating fantasy couples for your to dream about in the old outhouse at 3 AM...

just do me a favor... dream about someone else... you are starting to get weird... real weird...

glad you're coming out of the closet... but could you keep it off the net??

besides Schmuck... very few people really care about your fantasies..including or starting with me...

I don't mind your kind.
I just won't turn my back to you.

Come on over, you two are a cute couple.
Looking forward to it.
Just let me know the addy of the Clarkston gay bar you've been looking up.

Have Dog

Will Travel

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Hilarious to see your dreams and fantasies are so vivid for you...

that meth must be strong stuff...

just because you can't find a job, there is no reason you should have to do without getting some he/she love you crave so much...

you've been dwelling on it since the start of this thread...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Seadouche, the address of the bar YOU found????

Don't be shy.

Kinda quiet all of a sudden?

Have Dog

Will Travel

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
All of a sudden... maybe I got busy and spent some time off the net... you really ought to try it...

but then again, still a shemale reference... you just can't hide your desires, can ya?

and SOOOO EXCITED to get the address of a Tranny Bar??

a little bait, and whammo... and you and Schmuck talk about gut hooking someone.....

that one you swallowed, went right thru your GI tract and then butthooked you right in your hemorrhoids on the way out...

We'll watch you squirm in anticipation and neediness....

and then I'll tell ya if ya need to find a tranny bar, let your fingers do the walking.... not there!!!, in the phone book dummy...

but wipe them off before you dirty up the phone book with those 'chocolate' covered fingers... whistle

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Shefire,

I see your insatiable appetite to cram things in your mouth and azz perpetually persists and only you will be "surprised" by that. Congratulations?

Get a kick out of how your version of "The Outdoors" is a Big Weekend Trip(BWT),as you roll through the McDonald's Drive-Thru window and Super Size your Imagination. Really has just gotta be ohhhh soooooooo "fulfilling" for you. Laffin'!

Lemme again fuel your Imagination from the day's jaunt,so you can again practice some more Pretend. I know...I know,you's gonna default to cramming even more things in your mouth and azz,then focus on the next batch of excuses. Really is riveting commentary to letcha' wax eloquent on all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been. Groovin' on the uproarious humor associated with you doing the best you can,with what [bleep] amazingly little you have to work with.

In no particular order,save chronological.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Bears/2R8G0851.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Bears/2R8G0854.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Bears/2R8G0855.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Bears/2R8G0874.jpg[/img]

As per always,I appreciate your uncanny inside look at the fascinating inner workings of Retardation and Day Dreaming Do Nothing Dumbphucktitude,as you ride your [bleep] into your Imaginary Pretend World.

You "hard charger".

Laffin'!

SLM,

That was close...Shefire ain't outta Imagination,nor Pretend.

Laffin'!

DD,

Meaningful BC's launched at meaningful speeds,do rather nice things to victims. In .338" the Ultra is easily the most for least. In .375" The 375H&H AI ain't a bad way to roll and is offered in vastly superior receivers than any/all things MK V.

In a handy/dandy Killing Rifle,the 7mm STEALS the show...whether it .473" or .532" in either SA or LA.

'slave,

Certainly didn't take Shefire long to forget the Fabrication,that she Imagined to Pretend having you on Ignore.

She's easily about as [bleep] amazingly stupid as they come.

Bless her heart.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Shefire,

I see your insatiable appetite to cram things in your mouth and azz perpetually persists and only you will be "surprised" by that. Congratulations?

Get a kick out of how your version of "The Outdoors" is a Big Weekend Trip(BWT),as you roll through the McDonald's Drive-Thru window and Super Size your Imagination. Really has just gotta be ohhhh soooooooo "fulfilling" for you. Laffin'!

Lemme again fuel your Imagination from the day's jaunt,so you can again practice some more Pretend. I know...I know,you's gonna default to cramming even more things in your mouth and azz,then focus on the next batch of excuses. Really is riveting commentary to letcha' wax eloquent on all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been. Groovin' on the uproarious humor associated with you doing the best you can,with what [bleep] amazingly little you have to work with.

As per always,I appreciate your uncanny inside look at the fascinating inner workings of Retardation and Day Dreaming Do Nothing Dumbphucktitude,as you ride your [bleep] into your Imaginary Pretend World.

You "hard charger".

Laffin'!

SLM,

That was close...Shefire ain't outta Imagination,nor Pretend.

Laffin'!

DD,

Meaningful BC's launched at meaningful speeds,do rather nice things to victims. In .338" the Ultra is easily the most for least. In .375" The 375H&H AI ain't a bad way to roll and is offered in vastly superior receivers than any/all things MK V.

In a handy/dandy Killing Rifle,the 7mm STEALS the show...whether it .473" or .532" in either SA or LA.

'slave,

Certainly didn't take Shefire long to forget the Fabrication,that she Imagined to Pretend having you on Ignore.

She's easily about as [bleep] amazingly stupid as they come.

Bless her heart.

Very cool pics. Thanks.

No truer words have ever been spoken than

"She's easily about as [bleep] amazingly stupid as they come."

Have Dog

Will Travel

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
as you two yoyos keep fantasizing about Shemales...and speak of being all 'horned up'... and then want to call others 'amazingly stupid'....

seems like you two perverts don't have the credentials to be pointing the accusational finger at ANYONE!!!

you bananas are a two man circle jerk....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
So, a bear eats a lot of fish. Anyone know what it's breath smells like? Just wondering, I never been around a bear with a belly full of salmon.

I know that's sorta like a Gus question, sorry.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Thanks for the pics.

They're the only thing of value in this train wreck anymore.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
[Linked Image]

There ya go IronBender...

This is one taken when Schtick put too much lighter fluid trying to start the grill on the boat out fishing one evening...

That's why it looks like he shaves his head... but in reality... whistle

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Nice pic.

Give the rest a rest, eh?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by SLM
Originally Posted by deflave
Rape is a dirty word anyway.

I prefer "surprise sex."

Travis

For future reference, if they are sleeping/passed-out is that considered "surprise" sex? Would really like to know how this would play out in court.

Sorry I missed this.

To answer your question, yes. That would be considered surprise sex. When initiating contact always, always, always yell "SURPRISE!"

You'll be free and clear.

Travis

PS-Don't yell this around BGG. He gets really jumpy and violent.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by ironbender
Thanks for the pics.

They're the only thing of value in this train wreck anymore.

Agreed. A total waste of bandwidth except for the pics. It's a cyber version of the Hatfields and the McCoys, of sorts.

Exquisitely turdlike in all of his many manifestations!!

Resist much - obey little. Hayduke lives!

"30-06 guys don't worry about schit 'cause 30-06 guys don't worry....." 16bore

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I'll try to get y'all some quasi-hurricane pics on Monday, if it passes nearby. I have to work on Monday, but the causeway is in my AO and mebbeso I can get y'all some surf pics.

Exquisitely turdlike in all of his many manifestations!!

Resist much - obey little. Hayduke lives!

"30-06 guys don't worry about schit 'cause 30-06 guys don't worry....." 16bore

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 185 of 2,579 1 2 183 184 185 186 187 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

524 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 06hunter59, 61 invisible), 2,356 guests, and 1,193 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,704
Posts18,513,856
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.