Print Thread
Hop To
Page 186 of 2,579 1 2 184 185 186 187 188 2578 2579
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by DELGUE
Originally Posted by ironbender
Thanks for the pics.

They're the only thing of value in this train wreck anymore.

Agreed. A total waste of bandwidth except for the pics. It's a cyber version of the Hatfields and the McCoys, of sorts.

The AR mag tutorial was pretty informing. For me anyway.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I'll try to get y'all some quasi-hurricane pics on Monday, if it passes nearby. I have to work on Monday, but the causeway is in my AO and mebbeso I can get y'all some surf pics.

Don't [bleep] it up.

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
How far back to I need to go for the ar mag tutorial? I'm at page. 206 by my settings. Got a date?

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Crap, I just asked Travis if he had a date.

Do you know what specific point in time the AR mag tutorial occurred?

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by deflave
I'll try to get y'all some quasi-hurricane pics on Monday, if it passes nearby. I have to work on Monday, but the causeway is in my AO and mebbeso I can get y'all some surf pics.

Don't [bleep] it up.

Travis

We just got put under a Tropical Storm Watch until 7 pm Wednesday. Latest forecast shows the projected track even farther out in the Gulf.

Exquisitely turdlike in all of his many manifestations!!

Resist much - obey little. Hayduke lives!

"30-06 guys don't worry about schit 'cause 30-06 guys don't worry....." 16bore

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
How far back to I need to go for the ar mag tutorial? I'm at page. 206 by my settings. Got a date?

Of course I got a date. I always have a date.

Here it is broseph:
Originally Posted by Boxer
Shefire,

I find it both rather interesting and absophuckinglutely hilarious,that while Geographically separated by more than a goodly [bleep] ways,that you and poor dumb Joan live in the same State. That being the state of Imagination.

Here's to both of you incredibly inept Do Nothing Day Dreaming Dumbphucks being able to Imagine and Pretend everything,except Reality.

I know...I know,it's how you roll and tomorrow sure as [bleep] ain't gonna be any different. You've the "sanctity" of knowing that well in advance.

Would still pay for a copy of the video of you Whiners,trying to sneak up on a glass of [bleep] water. Here's to you doing the best you can,with what amazingly little you have to work with.

Congratulations?

Joan(Blackheart),

You keep forgetting that you Imagined Pretending not to reply.

Just like you Imagine everything else and here's to the "satisfactions" you find in Pretending them "results".

You "Hard Charger".

Laffin'!

10at6,

MUCH appreciate the humor associated with you "telling" me all that! It was some outstandingly hilarious schit.

While a quaint ruse...the Hornie 105HPBT do have a more sleek profile,including it's heel,bearing surface and ogive locale,if only for starters. For them reasons,they do slip atmospheric conditions in a fashion superior to the beloved 105'Max.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Appreciate the keen "insight",regarding whistling the both of 'em through a Krunchenticker,as I'd of never thunked of that one. I never was into [bleep] around and wouldn't care to shoehorn schit into a '15(even with say Oly Arms proprietary billet mags) and stretch barrel length...when a modest lengthed '10 rings so [bleep] many bells. Though a 1-8" 22BR in said billet box,wouldn't be too horrid,with a 75A-Max and a nice throat.

Wonder what a Hornie 105HPBT kissing lands inside mag constraints,would do at 2900fps+ in a 20" '10 and Agg'ing in the .4's?!?

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Dan was lettin' them pre-fits go for cheap too. Oh well,move your twat...lose your spot.

[Linked Image]

As to '15 mag constraints,there's multiple options,due obviously to mag selection. Can like 20rd P's for Maritime affairs,but they's amongst the most stingy in COAL latitude. Colt 20's is more generous than most...but I prefer a 10rd Stoner in stainless steel for most thangs(greater COAL latitude,more robust and none too afeared of the Salt).

[Linked Image]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Rifle%20Stuff/2R8G0687.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Rifle%20Stuff/2R8G0689.jpg[/img]

A leetle dot connection.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Rifle%20Stuff/DAD_1569.jpg[/img]

You really knocked it outta the Park.

Laffin'!

Sammo,

She's able to bullschit herself too and that never ain't not the funniest [bleep] part of the equation!

She can only do the best she can,with what very little she has to work with.

Bless her heart.

GFY,
Travis

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Don't [bleep] it up.

Travis

We just got put under a Tropical Storm Watch until 7 pm Wednesday. Latest forecast shows the projected track even farther out in the Gulf.

Yes, we are all aware. At least once a year we have to look at swirling maps of Florida for two [bleep] weeks.

Travis

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

Don't [bleep] it up.

Travis

Yes, we are all aware. At least once a year we have to look at swirling maps of Florida for two [bleep] weeks.

Travis

Sorry.

Exquisitely turdlike in all of his many manifestations!!

Resist much - obey little. Hayduke lives!

"30-06 guys don't worry about schit 'cause 30-06 guys don't worry....." 16bore

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Forgiven.

Travis

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by SLM
Rape is a dirty word anyway.

I prefer "surprise sex."

Travis

For future reference, if they are sleeping/passed-out is that considered "surprise" sex? Would really like to know how this would play out in court.

Sorry I missed this.

To answer your question, yes. That would be considered surprise sex. When initiating contact always, always, always yell "SURPRISE!"

You'll be free and clear.

Travis

PS-Don't yell this around BGG. He gets really jumpy and violent.

A little late. I followed 'slaves advice but did not yell surprise, she did not take it well.

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Oh well.

Travis

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
At least once a year we have to look at swirling maps of Florida for two [bleep] weeks.

Uh, Travis, it's not the maps that are swirlin'. Can I have some of that chitt you're drinkin'?

Anyway, we do this hurricane thing down here so you'll look forward to political ads and conventions and chitt.

Admit it, you don't really like watching Cantore that much. I know I don't.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
At least once a year we have to look at swirling maps of Florida for two [bleep] weeks.

Uh, Travis, it's not the maps that are swirlin'. Can I have some of that chitt you're drinkin'?

Anyway, we do this hurricane thing down here so you'll look forward to political ads and conventions and chitt.

Admit it, you don't really like watching Cantore that much. I know I don't.

Yes you can. But you have to drive to Havre.

Travis

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
That's cool. Passed thru there only 12 years back. Might wait for spring though.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
All members are welcome at the house of 'flave.

Travis

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Shefire,

I'm still amused that you are incapable of refraining the allure of sticking foreign objects in your mouth and azz. Play on words there...as there's nuttin' "foreign" about them,to you. Congratulations?!!?

Looking forward as per always,to all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been...as you practice Pretend and "flaunt" your Imagination.

Mebbe you can hang a pic of the McDonald's drive-thru window,as quantification of your Big Weekend Trip(BWT) and the "satisfaction" inherent them "results". Laffin'!

Your haste in being The Belle Of The Ball at The Day Dreaming Do-Nothing [bleep] Coronation...really is EPIC [bleep] humor!

Bless your heart.

DD,

Never have been close to a Bear,you'd do well(if only in the interest of humor) to ask The Great Wapoozy,MagnumDoosh,Joan,Jeff-O,Shefire,The Dumb [bleep] from Wisconsin,a Texan or any other Member of The Do Nothing Gang for them "particulars".

Lemme getcha' a foot further in the door,as The Great Wapoozy is gonna say their breath smells like titty milk...and she'll sure as [bleep] prove it.

Only fair to fuel The Do Nothing Gangs' Imaginations and let 'em try to subtend knowed values.

[Linked Image]

Laffin'!

'bender,

There's tons of insight here,some on purpose and much obliviously...which never ain't not funnier than [bleep]!

Always a treat to grant the Do Nothing [bleep](DNK's) a platform,from which to expound their Nothingness in it's Regal Splendor,while attempting to quantify their Imagination and Pretend...via Imagination and Pretend.(grin)

It oughtta be more than a touch fulfilling for you(if only in extrapolation),that you ain't of the plight who finds "work" to be the dirtiest of words. Lotsa glimmering tidbits housed here within and it's a rather interesting Study of the Reality,that Imagination and Pretend is all that some have. Just don't slight 'em them avenues,or they'd have nothing at all and that'd be mean.

I'm with ya' in that I enjoy the sublime humor,that not one of the stupid [bleep] can drive a camera. I'm also with ya',in that I'm of the opinion that ain't due to "coincidence" either.(grin)

'GUE,

Good luck on getting The Day Dreaming Do-Nothing Dumbphucks [bleep],offa their couches.

They gotta do for themselves and ain't it poignant,that is in fact their undoing?!!?

BUT it's funnier than [bleep]!

'flave,

I doubt you enjoyed the dumbphucker "telling" me about 6mm boolits and AR mags...more than I did.(grin)

Where do these dumbphucks come from?!!?

Wow +P.

BEST [bleep] Thread ever!

(Addendum for huntsnone22):

I enjoy the humor associated with how naturally it comes to you,to say you are "sorry" and I couldn't begin to slight how very sorry you in fact are. That finding of your's is obviously wellfounded. Congratulations?

Now as to your gunning a Canon PS SD850IS in Training Wheel Mode,and the sense of "accomplishment" you garner in that Mode,is indeed a recipe ripe for hilarity! Appreciate the laughs!

In passing I'd mention that DOF increases,as the subject moves away from the sensor and going with a shortened focal length up close,is the antithesis of that which you were hoping to accomplish. Were the subject further away from the sensor and the focal length extended,in conjunction with far more precise focusing to start with...much more in the depth of the scene would have been within the DOF's focus.

Much enjoyed the excuses you felt compelled to toss in cunjunction,as a means of quantifying your dumbphucktitude. WHO didn't see that coming?!!? Laffin'!

If only to keep that Theme,say a leetle sumptin' about the boolit,barrel and glass...so as to knock it outta the [bleep] Park. I know...I know,you're "sorry" and you are simply doing the best you can,with what very [bleep] little you have to work with. Please do NOT slight that humor,as it certainly weren't my intent to do so.

Purty easy to connect dots,keeping all pertinent subject matter easily within the DOF,controlling exposure,gunning Native ISO values,paying heed to shutter speeds to either convey or freeze action and an eye towards killer composition never do hurt a scene.

Even you will be able to note those obvious particulars,perhaps glean the slight shutter drag at 1/125 so as to catch the fleetingly falling snow,the exposure compensation bump in camera,the placement of the AF dot so as to control what falls into focus,the focal length being swayed from it's shortest dimension to lend same,a Native ISO stop that garnered the shutter speed I wanted at the F-stop I wanted(back to DOF control again),the beauty inherent in being able to meter/focus separately and please do pardon a 223AI rating the scene.

Rock 1-7" spout ,mag box spacer scoot for 2.450"+ kissin',75A-Max at 3150fps,LW's,3.5-10x 40mm non-AO,BC's,trigger tweak,some SteelBed,Classic's,Custom Call,you know...the usual.

[Linked Image]

You'll of course wanna hit "REPLY",so nothing is lost in translation,due default compression. Feel free to take notes and apply same...if only because it will in fact much improve your Game. You're doing "great" and the humor associated with the buckle,really do add a leetle sumptin'!

Bless your heart.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Guessin' it probably smells a little like puzzy.

Fair good peel on that face ya did there. They don't brush after eatin' do they...

Pardon my twisted sense of humor.

I am..........disturbed.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Stick, I need some photo help. Kinda sorta seems that nobody else on this thread owns a camera, to be able to help me out. All I gots is a cheap little point-and-shoot, and don't know how to take advantage of it's many and varied features. I did figger out how to turn it on and push the button, tho. I'll include a pic of my latest trophy for you to critique, and give me hints on how to better my shots without spending any money on one like yours. Or do you think I have to plant my ass on the couch, and read the manual? Seriously, my [bleep] would rather be out in the puppy patch killin' schit, than glued to the couch reading instructions. Thanks in advance for the help! Sorry I didn't have a 223 AI to use on this'un.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Another B&C dog.

I'll bet that one required a few takes....
Nice Jethro Tull pose though... good balance there.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I like the way you cleaned all the blood off the carcass before takin' the picture. Every tip I've read about game shots says to do that. You should be proud, helluva trophy that.

I am..........disturbed.

Page 186 of 2,579 1 2 184 185 186 187 188 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

380 members (264mag, 10gaugeman, 16gage, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 29aholic, 48 invisible), 1,800 guests, and 1,106 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,844
Posts18,517,289
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.