Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 196 of 2,579 1 2 194 195 196 197 198 2578 2579
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
SamO!

Nice pics. What kind of shottygun is that? I'm going back to my CZ auto that I picked up on clearance for $299.00. I can't hit dick with a SxS.

My attempt at being a snob is like stepping into Jaguars on a Red Parrot budget. (You dumb ass texans know what this means)

Pup is doing pretty well though, and I got into a pile of grouse about 2 miles from town. Should be a good year.

Travis

Can I have all the Orvis, L.L. Bean and Purdy clothes that you won't need now?

P.S. glad the pooch is coming along.

Have Dog

Will Travel

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Some great lines from her in that......

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I like her...

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by wageslave
SamO!

Nice pics. What kind of shottygun is that? I'm going back to my CZ auto that I picked up on clearance for $299.00. I can't hit dick with a SxS.

My attempt at being a snob is like stepping into Jaguars on a Red Parrot budget. (You dumb ass texans know what this means)

Pup is doing pretty well though, and I got into a pile of grouse about 2 miles from town. Should be a good year.

Travis

I was going to save them for chasing classy wives. But you can borrow them.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by wageslave
SamO!

Travis

I was going to save them for chasing classy wives. But you can borrow them.

Travis

I was going to use them to hit an SCI convention.
Thought it might make some ruthless b!tch think I had money and want to give me a try. If it worked that would make me ruthless.
Serves'em right.

Have Dog

Will Travel

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
SamO!

Travis

Travino, that would be a Winchester 1300(12 g). Not just any 1300 though, it's the Walnut edition, very high-class.... Bought it back when I was about a Freshman in high school.
Actually that is the last shotgun I've ever bought. Need to find a lighter one for walking the hills.

Took it for a 3-4 mile stroll today and didn't jump anything. Windier than hell though and I don't have a bird dog so it was tough.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Ok, ok, ok. I'll bring my dog out there and we can hunt your place. Stop begging. It's embarrassing.

Just let me get some beers down. Long drive.

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
PS-My dad has used that same shotty for years. They straight up kill schit!

Travis

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by 10at6
Originally Posted by Boxer
Shefire,

I find it both rather interesting and absophuckinglutely hilarious,that while Geographically separated by more than a goodly [bleep] ways,that you and poor dumb Joan live in the same State. That being the state of Imagination.

Here's to both of you incredibly inept Do Nothing Day Dreaming Dumbphucks being able to Imagine and Pretend everything,except Reality.

I know...I know,it's how you roll and tomorrow sure as [bleep] ain't gonna be any different. You've the "sanctity" of knowing that well in advance.

Would still pay for a copy of the video of you Whiners,trying to sneak up on a glass of [bleep] water. Here's to you doing the best you can,with what amazingly little you have to work with.

Congratulations?

Joan(Blackheart),

You keep forgetting that you Imagined Pretending not to reply.

Just like you Imagine everything else and here's to the "satisfactions" you find in Pretending them "results".

You "Hard Charger".

Laffin'!

10at6,

MUCH appreciate the humor associated with you "telling" me all that! It was some outstandingly hilarious schit.

While a quaint ruse...the Hornie 105HPBT do have a more sleek profile,including it's heel,bearing surface and ogive locale,if only for starters. For them reasons,they do slip atmospheric conditions in a fashion superior to the beloved 105'Max.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Appreciate the keen "insight",regarding whistling the both of 'em through a Krunchenticker,as I'd of never thunked of that one. I never was into [bleep] around and wouldn't care to shoehorn schit into a '15(even with say Oly Arms proprietary billet mags) and stretch barrel length...when a modest lengthed '10 rings so [bleep] many bells. Though a 1-8" 22BR in said billet box,wouldn't be too horrid,with a 75A-Max and a nice throat.

Wonder what a Hornie 105HPBT kissing lands inside mag constraints,would do at 2900fps+ in a 20" '10 and Agg'ing in the .4's?!?

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Dan was lettin' them pre-fits go for cheap too. Oh well,move your twat...lose your spot.

[Linked Image]

As to '15 mag constraints,there's multiple options,due obviously to mag selection. Can like 20rd P's for Maritime affairs,but they's amongst the most stingy in COAL latitude. Colt 20's is more generous than most...but I prefer a 10rd Stoner in stainless steel for most thangs(greater COAL latitude,more robust and none too afeared of the Salt).

[Linked Image]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Rifle%20Stuff/2R8G0687.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Rifle%20Stuff/2R8G0689.jpg[/img]

A leetle dot connection.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Rifle%20Stuff/DAD_1569.jpg[/img]

You really knocked it outta the Park.

Laffin'!

Sammo,

She's able to bullschit herself too and that never ain't not the funniest [bleep] part of the equation!

She can only do the best she can,with what very little she has to work with.

Bless her heart.

Dwarf from the North:

You poor pathetic dumb [bleep]

Sorry to hear your rifle won't shoot better. And to suffer an ar-10 in a [bleep] up build with a Tinmey trigger makes it really [bleep] funny. Muzzle break? You dumb [bleep].
Get the kids a properly built 6mm/15 with a Geiselle trigger (and a few shooting lessons) and (they) can go well beyond your dismal (.666) batting average....your "aggs" really suck in all ways...lol. post a better pic of the kid "shooting"
Another Hint: the 105 Amax is still your bullet and IMR 8208 is worth trying

Let me know if you need more advice on bullets or head stamps or parenting....and..
GFY you dopey little midget CS. and for my advice
Thank me later

Whine&Bitch,

MUCH enjoyed your Hissy Fit! Kudos for mentioning a muzzle "break",as you frantically bailed on your prior assertions and continued to talk out your azz. Where do you amazingly stupid dumbphucks come from?

As per always,I reckon I enjoy your Imagination nearly as [bleep] much as you do! Hmmmmmm...how should I next fuel your Imagination,so you can practice your Pretend,while staying germane to the crux of your Estrogen Fueled Rant?!!? Lemme see here,how 'bout dis.

The Dude Krunchentick'n. Note the form,blinkers and empties on the double-tap.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Rifle%20Stuff/20110424-DAD_4146.jpg[/img]

'Nother,with his BBMF(not to be confused with his LBBMF).

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Rifle%20Stuff/20110418-DAD_3463.jpg[/img]

Sister on the gas with double tap Garand irons.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Rifle%20Stuff/DADS7654.jpg[/img]

Lemme see,what the [bleep] else were you whining about again? Oh yes,you like "666". You must wanna eyephuck Lucifer. Laffin'!

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Rifle%20Stuff/Devilish.jpg[/img]

As an aside Gassers don't Hunt.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Bucks%20and%20Bears/DAD_0762.jpg[/img]

Please feel free to fire up your Imagination and Pretend,whenever you feel compelled to "tell" me sumptin',because Sugartitts...schit sure as [bleep] don't get any [bleep] funnier than that! Here's to you,doing the best you can,with what very [bleep] little you have to work with.

You Day Dreaming Do Nothing Dumbphucks are a [bleep] riot!

Bless your heart.

'slave,

I can't remember who Shefire is Imagining to Pretend to have on Ignore? Best part is...she can't either.(grin)

Oh it'll reliably get her crossed eyes waterin' and lips tremblin',whenever the notion of using goods of repute in the Outdoors enters her Imagination. She don't put much scritches,scratches,wear or tear on her Pretend which is bolted to the couch. She flips the [bleep] out with the mention of moisture too(while she's crying no less!) and it's tough to choose a favorite from the amazingly long list of things she's never done or seen.

BEST Thread ever!

Shefire,

I'll feign my "surprise" that the culmination of a BWT for you,is to hand a kid some schit riggin' and to make excuses for it as well. Feel free to expound upon the "fulfillment" of them "satisfactions" and please do not be afeared to hang some of the splendid pixels which were the "result". Laffin'! Entertaininger than [bleep],just how many amazingly simplistic things so [bleep] reliably stump you. You really are a "Hard Charger" and it's a [bleep] riot that your "intellect" is even more sad than that. Wow +P+.

In fairness,I very much enjoyed your Tutorial in regards to your proficiency in Fabricating Excuses(FE). Really compelling stuff there and it's funnier than [bleep],that no matter the time or the place,you remain a steadfastly and incredibly inept Day Dreaming Do Nothing [bleep] of the highest order. Still howling with laughter,that you's under the impression that someone else could "Magically" make you look like a sorrier piece of do nothing schit than you can. Now that is PRICELESS!!

Looking forward to the "fascinating" pics of your BWT,as you pound pavement with pixels in Full Retard Mode...while practicing the excuses commensurate to salve that Reality. It's gonna be GREAT! I reckon it only fair,that I fuel your Imagination,so you can practice your Pretend and get a scald on your default,which is Full Fabrication Mode(FFM).

Not much shakin' yesterday.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/North%20Slope%20Work%20And%20Play/5O8A2887.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/North%20Slope%20Work%20And%20Play/5O8A2852.jpg[/img]

Here's to your Imagination and just how badly you need it. Can't wait to hear the next Installment of all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been. It's fortunate for all,that both Imagination and Pretend is free...because you are knocking it outta the [bleep] Park!

Congratulations?!!?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 10at6
Dwarf from the North:

LOL ....... Here he is, all 3' 18" of him.

[Linked Image]

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Some little ShortSchitt is Deliverance AK is all Schittfaced and pissed off about something....

Guess LSMFT is having his parade rained on...

Too Friggin Funny...

Can't handle his liquor

Can't handle not being the center of attention

and can't handle being made a fool of...

you prefer to make a fool of yourself without someone else's help..

Sucks to be you Schmuck.....short, moron, dumbasss....Pathetic..

and he thinks everyone wants to live in Nowhere Alaska...and be like him.... what a friggin dumbasss...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
This intermission is brought to you by the State of Florida:

[Linked Image]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Morning Dan!

I love when they put their clothes on because it means they're leaving soon.

BEST THREAD EVER!
[Linked Image]

Travis

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Howdy! Careful with the residual evidence though!

I am..........disturbed.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
If that's the intermission, I can't wait for the encore.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CrowRifle
If that's the intermission, I can't wait for the encore.

This is a family thread. Prayers sent. grin

P.S. did you notice the bullseye on her at the last second? NICE.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Morning Dan!

BEST THREAD EVER!
[Linked Image]

Travis

Sweet work. SxS or serf gun?

P.S. -1 pt. no beer in pic, unless you weren't done hunting.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Morning Dan!

Travis
+1. God Bless.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Misogynists.....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I thought we had talked about using big words?

Page 196 of 2,579 1 2 194 195 196 197 198 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (12savage, 1936M71, 160user, 01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 55 invisible), 2,606 guests, and 1,370 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,679
Posts18,474,876
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.