Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Now if we could get a few more muslin women to follow her example...

"I chased him," she said. "He fell on the ground. He started cussing. I shot his sexual organ this time. He became quiet. I knew he was dead. I then cut his head off."

Witnesses described Yildirim walking into the village square, carrying the man's head by his hair, blood dripping on the ground.

"Don't talk behind my back, don't play with my honor," Yildirim said to the men sitting in the coffee house on the square. "Here is the head of the man who played with my honor."

She threw Gider's head to the ground, the witnesses said. Video from Turkish broadcaster DHA, which arrived on the scene before the authorities, showed Gider's head on the ground.

Full story:
Turkish woman awaits trial after beheading her alleged rapist

(CNN) -- A woman in Turkey is awaiting trial after beheading a man who she says raped her repeatedly for months and is the father of her unborn child. Her lawyer says the woman killed the man to protect her honor.

Nevin Yildirim, a 26-year-old mother of two, lives in a small village in southwestern Turkey. She said the man, Nurettin Gider, began the attacks a few days after her husband left in January for a seasonal job in another town, according to a source close to the case.

Yildirim said Gider threatened her with a gun and said he would kill her children, ages 2 and 6, if she made any noise, according to the source. That was the first of repeated rapes over the next eight months, the source said.

At one point, Yildirim said, Gider sneaked into her house while she was asleep and took pictures of her, the source said. One of the pictures shows her pregnant body. Gider threatened to publish the pictures if she didn't obey him, the source said.

In small villages like hers, honor is held above all else, and women carry the burden of honor for their families. Pictures like those would have been devastating for Yildirim and her family and could have posed a danger.

On August 28, at least five months pregnant by a man who she said continued to rape her, Yildirim said she decided she had had enough. Gider was climbing up the back wall of her house. "I knew he was going to rape me again," she said at her preliminary hearing August 30.

She said she grabbed her father-in-law's rifle that was hanging on the wall and she shot him. He tried to draw his gun and she fired again.

"I chased him," she said. "He fell on the ground. He started cussing. I shot his sexual organ this time. He became quiet. I knew he was dead. I then cut his head off."

Witnesses described Yildirim walking into the village square, carrying the man's head by his hair, blood dripping on the ground.

"Don't talk behind my back, don't play with my honor," Yildirim said to the men sitting in the coffee house on the square. "Here is the head of the man who played with my honor."

She threw Gider's head to the ground, the witnesses said. Video from Turkish broadcaster DHA, which arrived on the scene before the authorities, showed Gider's head on the ground.

Witnesses called authorities and Yildirim was arrested.

Gider was 35 and the father of two children, 15 and 9. He was married to an aunt of Yildirim's husband.

Yildirim told her legal representative she regrets what happened, the source said.

"I thought of reporting him to military police and to the district attorney, but this was going to mark me as a scorned woman," Yildirim said, according to the source. "Since I was going to get a bad reputation I decided to clean my honor and acted on killing him. I thought of suicide a lot but couldn't do it."

Yildirim said she was worried people would judge her children because of what happened, the source said.

"Now no one can call my children bastards," she said, according to the source. "I cleaned my honor. Everyone will call them the children of the woman who cleaned her honor."

The source said Yildirim went to a health clinic a while ago seeking an abortion, but health workers told her she was 14 weeks pregnant and abortion was not an option.

In Turkey, abortion is allowed during the first 10 weeks of pregnancy, after which it is permitted only to save the life or health of the mother or in cases of fetal impairment, Human Rights Watch said.

At her hearing, Yildirim said she doesn't want to keep the baby and that she is ready to die, the source said. The public prosecutor's office has ordered a medical examination to decide whether Yildirim may have an abortion and to assess her mental stability, the source said.

Yildirim's father, Zekeriya Yildiz, told DHA his daughter did not report the alleged abuse to anyone in the family.

"If she would have told us, we would have taken other precautions," he said.

Yildirim is in the local jail while she awaits trial.

In a report last year, Human Rights Watch decried gaps in Turkish law that it said leave women and girls unprotected from domestic abuse. Some 42% of women older than 15 in Turkey and 47% of rural women have experienced physical or sexual violence at the hands of a husband or partner at some point in their lives, the group said.

"She has lived through a terrible trauma. She must be charged with self-defense," said Gursel Oztunali Kayir, a sociologist at Akdeniz University and a member of Antalya Women Support Organization.

From CNN

=====================
Boots were made for walking
Winds were blowing change
Boys fall in the jungle
As I Came of Age

GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I think that is a good way to handle every rapist. Shoot off his sex organ and cut off his head.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
It would certainly cut down on court costs and recidivism rates.

=====================
Boots were made for walking
Winds were blowing change
Boys fall in the jungle
As I Came of Age

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This sounds like a story one would read in the Old Testament. Very interesting culture, those muzzies.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Maybe one of them will explain it to us when they speak at the DNC

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Good ending, worried a bit about the epilogue.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
In Turkey, abortion is allowed during the first 10 weeks of pregnancy, after which it is permitted only to save the life or health of the mother or in cases of fetal impairment, Human Rights Watch said.

They've more sense than many Americans.
and they're third world chithole heathens of a 7th century death cult.

Shame on us...

Yildirim's father, Zekeriya Yildiz, told DHA his daughter did not report the alleged abuse to anyone in the family.

Who the hell would?
Knowing the GD religious zealots she lives among she'd have her crotch all carved up with a dull knife and then be stoned to death.... for honor. crazy

Yildirim is in the local jail while she awaits trial.

That's too bad.
I say pin a medal on her chest and give her more ammunition.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good for her, hope she is aquitted.

[Linked Image]
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
This sounds like a story one would read in the Old Testament. Very interesting culture, those muzzies.

In the Old Testament the elders would have taken the man out and stoned him after the first rape. There would have been no shame on the woman nor would she have had to take justice into her own hands, though had she at the outset, it would have been justified. Muslim culture is not interesting, it is bassackwards and perverted.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Religion of peace, don't you know. (If you are a man!)

Good for her.

Last edited by duckster; 09/06/12.
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
No arguments from me.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I just read about a muslin I might like. Tough gal thats for sure.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ScoutmasterRick
"She has lived through a terrible trauma. She must be charged with self-defense," said Gursel Oztunali Kayir

Wait. She must be charged with what?

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain--that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist." --Lysander Spooner, 1867
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
good girl.

[the member formerly known as fluffy}
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Yep, cut off both heads. Problem solved and a message to others. Swift justice is the most effective.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Gotta like the way she handled it.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by duckster
Religion of peace, don't you know. (If you are a man!)

Good for her.
Yep. All his family would need would be one man to counter her claim and she would need 3 men to refute it. If his family is politically connected with a ranking iman, she will die. She may anyway, if her husband decides he has been dishonorned.That's the way it would work in a califate. Turkey may be a bit more civilized.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RickyD
In the Old Testament the elders would have taken the man out and stoned him after the first rape. There would have been no shame on the woman . . .

When Jesus asked the men, who were about to stone the harlot, "Ye who are without sin, cast the first stone" . . . and one by one they all walked away being convicted of their own sin (having lain with her) . . . it proves you can't trust men in any extreme religious setting, whether Muslim, Pharisaical, or otherwise.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Good for her!

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Originally Posted by RickyD
In the Old Testament the elders would have taken the man out and stoned him after the first rape. There would have been no shame on the woman . . .

When Jesus asked the men, who were about to stone the harlot, "Ye who are without sin, cast the first stone" . . . and one by one they all walked away being convicted of their own sin (having lain with her) . . . it proves you can't trust men in any extreme religious setting, whether Muslim, Pharisaical, or otherwise.
That's an interesting parenthetical conjecture, and I've heard it before, but conjecture, nonetheless. Conjecture proves nothing but steers the lesson in the story towards in an unintended direction. A little leaven spoils the loaf. I don't believe His purpose was to invalidate law or accuse the accusers, but to demonstrate Grace and Mercy are higher attributes than law and justice.

The point from my post was Old Testament law was just for the culture of the day. And as I consider that further, a culture who had not matured sufficiently to comprehend Grace or Mercy which fulfill the law. Of course, no man could understand such things until the God of Creation came as a man to earth and showed it time and time again, until He gave the ultimate demonstration. This is the primary lesson of the Gospel and the one that eludes many because it requires surrender.

Muslim law is a gross perversion of Old Testament justice for any culture and wholly lacking in Grace.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

211 members (1eyedmule, 2500HD, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 160user, 2UP, 20 invisible), 1,654 guests, and 988 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,800
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.