Print Thread
Hop To
Page 227 of 2,579 1 2 225 226 227 228 229 2578 2579
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Lordy....I'll derail the thread....

A little time yesterday and today with my oldest and a .223AI cobbled together for him and his siblings. He did a good job switching between a peep sighted cricket and the scoped centerfire....and I enjoyed the time with him...we do wear shirts on occasion...but today was not an occasion smile

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Small wonder I feel at home, being surrounded by a bunch of sick puppies as I am.

An American Classic:

[Linked Image]

They may be an American classic, but over here they are known as lucky legs.....lucky they haven't snapped off and jammed up her arse.

I prefer a wee bit more meat on the bone as the druggie look does not entice.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
J,

That's the kind of de-rail that this needs! Great to see you got it "cobbled" together in time.

I wound up with a youth Model 7 for Connor (.243). I guess I need to get some pics up at some point.

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by SLM
You still have lots of work to do on the bluritude.

Not sure if you are ever going to get it. Don't get discouraged though, it has taken me years to master it.

SLM,

I'm takin' notes and apply'n same.

Still having troubles with uniform blurtitude and cain't know WTF. Could go Old School and smear some Vaseline on the lens objective and "cheat",but would like to learn that "control".

Not much time this morning,before Sister had to get to work. Got some of the frame blurry,but not all of it.

[Linked Image]

Couldn't remember how many Trouts in a limit upon a tributary of the Milford,so stopped at quite a [bleep] few. Needed a far beeger rock to rest 'em upon,but you get the idea. For some reason,only parts of the frame is blurry.

[Linked Image]

Hell...it'll gimme a reason to practice more in the morning.(grin) Hope to see you on the Milford soon.

DD,

'Tis a Plain Jane ROTM OEM Annie Iron...though it do sport Teutonic designators.

She'll put a spring in one's Goose Step.(grin)

'CUB,

Hopefully you struck a bounty of pop cans on your BWT,as it's more than a touch disconcerting that fiscal means preclude you actually shooting your Dream Rifle. Though I reckon it's purty "rewarding" for you to set on your [bleep] upon the couch,dry firing and screaming "Bang!","Bang!"...in your hight pitched nasal whine.

I'll feign my "surprise".

Laffin'!

Magnumdoosh,

Always a treat when you wish to expound upon how incredibly little you do Outdoors,as you flaunt your Imagination and practice your Pretend. Not that any of it needs reiteration,but the humor associated with your being oblivious to your Dumbphucktitude,do sure as [bleep] crack me up.

Lemme fuel your Imagination as you hope for a Leap Year Turkey(LYT),in order to keep your "streak" alive. Laffin'!

Now I typically pose like so and mebb even someone as [bleep] stupid as you,can see that only parts of the frame are blurry and feel my frustration in that. Don't let my purty words,horn you up. Laffin'! Looks like a 223AI to me too and ain't it a [bleep] hoot,that one rifle has amassed more field time and trigger time,than all of your Imagination bolted together?!!?

[Linked Image]

Looking forward as per always,to hear some more of your "hard charging" forays via the Pretend housed within your Black Belt Imagination.

BEST Thread ever!

'STUART,

I've me a hunch,that them pixels are quite a bit better than that.

Here's to Imagination and Pretend working so "well",for so many.(grin)

While poor dumb Shefire certainly laments not having an on/off switch for her Stupidity,placed betwixt her crossed blinkers...it ain't in the cards. That of course being the splendid beauty of Stupidity,in that it's the gift that NEVER stops giving. She's fraught with the plight of only being able to do the best she can,with what incredibly [bleep] little she has to work with and that fact is poignant in oh sooooooo many ways.

BEST Thread ever!

Lonny,

Tough to trump Training Wheel mode on a Mart Mart P&S.

[Linked Image]

Ain't it an interesting "curiousity",how Reality slaps Fantasy around so soundly?!!?

Shefire,

How's the BWT and charged batteries treating you? Undoubtedly you managed to bolster your Imagination,as you practiced Pretend. You're a real "hard charger" and I reckon the dent in your couch from your static [bleep],would go B&C All Time.

Laffin'!

'22,

Don't go swiping Shefire's Imagination...if only because it's all she's got and that'd be mean.

'CUBIC,

If only to keep the Cricketitude Theme.

[Linked Image]

Much to be said for havin' 'em gun MPAJ,while working on form and a good release. Concentration be key and when empties is flyin' through the air and they've that good of a stare...you know you is there.(grin)

[Linked Image]

Shooting should be the easiest part of any Hunt.

'K9,

In this Political Climate,live large and get the lad an AR.

Kids LOVE Krunchentickers.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Bucks%20and%20Bears/DAD_9671.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Bucks%20and%20Bears/DAD_9660.jpg[/img]

On a single stage,it's tough to beat a RCBS Comp Seater with the window,for Duffers. I think highly of 'em,though I suffer wares by most makers in extrapolation.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Rifle%20Stuff/ReloadingDummiesG-1.jpg[/img]

On a progressive,things ain't as forgivin' but can easily be worked out. Hell...I still think Reloadin' is fun too.(grin)

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Rifle%20Stuff/IMG_8206.jpg[/img]

Just sayin'.

DUMBHUNTER79,

Cat got your tongue,or is it the simple constant,that the couch has got your [bleep]?!!?

Laffin'!

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
The AR bases are covered in the K9 household, though they read LMT. The boy will burn. 223 as long as the old man will load.

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Okay you lot, top that if you can.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JSTUART

They may be an American classic, but over here they are known as lucky legs.....lucky they haven't snapped off and jammed up her arse.

Remember they can always put on alittle weight, but they rarely take it off.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Small wonder I feel at home, being surrounded by a bunch of sick puppies as I am.

An American Classic:

[Linked Image]

That right there is a lean, mean, f-f-fightin' machine. Betcha....

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Okay you lot, top that if you can.

Top What???

Schtick acting like he is the most sophisticated outdoorsman on planet earth??? More like he's on Planet Schtick....

Only anyone with no life of their own would wish they were Schtick.....thinking the world revolves around him...he thinks it is the best thread ever for all the attention he THINKS he is getting...

if anyone envys him so much, then they should get off their assses and go to Alaska and swap spit with him....

not all of us choose to like in Deliverance AK and spend hours in the outhouse, masturbating over ourselves 5 to 6 hours a day...

you still never seen any of his kids smile regardless "what they're out doing with daddy".... guess for those that are his groupies, they miss that particular fact... seeing what they wanna see...

I still think he is the most entertaining pompous Dumbasss on the campfire...on the net no one notices that he is such a short pathetic little guy.... but he definitely gets high marks for his entertainment value...

keeps me in stitches...going on about people's imaginations...while not noticing how he has the biggest imagination of all....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

An American Classic:

[Linked Image]

That right there is a lean, mean, f-f-fightin' machine. Betcha....

Love may be blind but it has a wieght limit.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by huntsman22
Are you going to keep this up...?

He can't help it. That's what happens when your fixatedly hooked in the azzhole.....

Must be a [bleep] harpoon. grin
It's like a gift.....or not.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave
Better than what happened to my screen after that Kate Upton video.

Travis

MIght be time for a new screen...

[Linked Image]

“There are some who can live without wild things and some who cannot.”
ALDO LEOPOLD
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

An American Classic:

[Linked Image]

Are you british? Gotta be that or mr wiggly is dead or something. grin
Druggie? WTF? She's smokin...

Have Dog

Will Travel

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by wageslave
Originally Posted by huntsman22
Are you going to keep this up...?

He can't help it. That's what happens when your fixatedly hooked in the azzhole.....

Must be a [bleep] harpoon. grin
It's like a gift.....or not.

It is starting to look like it may be the one in the Moby Dick yarn....I also suspect Stick is pissing himself laughing.

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S

An American Classic:

[Linked Image]

For once I have to agree with you. grin

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Please....I am Australian, and I like women, not anorexic stick figures.

A nice turn of ankle, bit of arse and nice medium breasts.....and if I have to have a conversation with her you had better add a couple of wrinkles up the neck.

Ex shearer....sheep joke.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RDFinn
Originally Posted by Blackheart
So the worthless little do nuthin' dumbphuck midget takes pictures. Whoopy [bleep]' schit ! Ask the little bastard if he wants to partake in a shootin' match with John Burns and he runs away and hides like the big mouthed little girl he really is and that's A COLD, HARD FACT !

In a shoot off with equal rifles, my money would be on Stick.

While there is no way I could read this entire thread someone just had to point this out to me to stir the pot.

Seriously Roy???

How are we ever gonna get Lil Fish an "equal rifle" ?? laugh laugh

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SLM

An American Classic:

[Linked Image]

For once I have to agree with you. grin

Finally........
Don't you have any blurry azz shots to share?

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Please....I am Australian, and I like women, not anorexic stick figures.

A nice turn of ankle, bit of arse and nice medium breasts.....and if I have to have a conversation with her you had better add a couple of wrinkles up the neck.

Ex shearer....sheep joke.

So you like east German chicks?

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
ROTF! German chicks!!! laugh

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Page 227 of 2,579 1 2 225 226 227 228 229 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

82 members (35, 405winash, 10gaugemag, 300_savage, 11 invisible), 792 guests, and 776 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,845
Posts18,517,388
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.