Hop To
Page 234 of 2,579 1 2 232 233 234 235 236 2578 2579
S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Come on Dan, you cannot let him get away with this....reply damn it!

I think he's scared.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Not scared, trust me. Anyone skilled in fly fishing understands the nuance of my presentation. That stuff is ok after a few chugs of cactus juice numbs your ears, but Hefner trash ain't no competition.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ingwe
If you've ever smelled a Waterbuck, me smelling dead was better...

TFF.
I've never smelled one as I was raised in a Hutterite Colony.
Problem solved, as now I don't want to.
Thanks, I guess.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Kimber7man
Originally Posted by ingwe

Due to his recent posts..I think I'm going to put all of you on ignore...except Digital Dan....

See if you can ignore this.

[Linked Image]

My schlong thanks you.

I keep falling in lust lately. Is that wrong?

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Not scared, trust me. Anyone skilled in fly fishing understands the nuance of my presentation. That stuff is ok after a few chugs of cactus juice numbs your ears, but Hefner trash ain't no competition.

Are you in pursuit of water bugs?
Does the juice numb them to the point that you can't hear me yelling.......SHOW US SOME TEETS!

Have Dog

Will Travel

IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by wageslave

Whatever floats your boat doooood.
New rules? Make assumptions about their life and happiness from a outdoor photo.
Works for you I guess. Not me.

Guess I better remember to smile in any photo I post.

P.S. you are an idiot. I saw it in a pic. Thanks.

You're suckin' his asss for all you're worth, which ain't much, and you're a moron. I read it in your posts.

You're welcome.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Twitch, twitch... laugh

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Seafire
Tanner....you're still a kid... don't be taken in by flimflam artists like Schmuck....wise up....

The only hook on here is swallowed by Schmuck....case in point, see if he can keep away from this thread and avoid being on his soap box, acting like he is something special...and better than every one else...

is that the type of moron you want to look up to?
I don't look up to anyone I don't know personally and interact with, so I'm not sure how to address that. All I know is that I've been given advice on a multitude of subjects that helped 10x more than other drivel I'd read on the matter. And Alaska is cool as schit.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Magnumdood

Whatever floats your boat doooood.
New rules? Make assumptions about their life and happiness from a outdoor photo.
Works for you I guess. Not me.

Guess I better remember to smile in any photo I post.

P.S. you are an idiot. I saw it in a pic. Thanks.

You're suckin' his asss for all you're worth, which ain't much, and you're a moron. I read it in your posts.

You're welcome.

We're on your side. You go girl.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Twitch, twitch... laugh

Ok, now that the MAGNUM b!tch is done wanking off shemale,

I'm thinking......bobber down. For you fly feeshing purists, that's "strike indicator" down. grin

What are you waiting for?

Have Dog

Will Travel

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Good pics Stick...say hello to the family.

Ps, it looks bloody cold.

'STUART,

While pics can reliably convey much,there's some things they just cain't hardly scratch the surface upon,on the average. That being said,"cold" is one of 'em and while some things regarding same is subjective...there is more than a few constants that is beyond refute.

In the subjective realm,there's the propensity for moisture saturated HEAVY snow,at the cusp of ambient freezing temps,to REALLY put gear and tenacity to the test,especially in the wind.(grin) The schit ain't no fun,saturation is gonna happen and the wind literally drives the point home. Pun be intended.

Now as to the static side of the Coldtitude Calculator,there's BRUTAL [bleep] Cold(BFC) and there ain't nuttin' subjective about the unforgiving bitch.

If only for conversation and to fuel the Imagination(s) of The Do Nothing Gang,so as to nudge them to practice their Pretend.

[Linked Image]

I'll happily add more,as they Fabricate an "inkling".(grin)

'CUB,

"Curiously" enough,I've never had to look for work,though work has assuredly looked for me. Pardon my lonnngggggg having been afforded that luxury.

I very much enjoy the lengthy diatribe and Full Fledged [bleep](FFK),which separates your Imagination from procuring something as mundane as a [bleep] Ti stock. You are indeed THE Queen Of The North(TQOTN) and you are soon to give poor dumb Jeff-O a run for her money,as per Fabrications proffered VS Real World Results(RWR). It's [bleep] funnier than [bleep],that you've now decided you've Fabricated the "means"...but have of yet to Fabricate the drive,to correlate the incredible void betwixt your Imagination and your Reality. Dumb [bleep],it's just a [bleep] stock,it ain't Rocket Science. Laffin'!

You Pointy Tinfoiled Hat Dumbphucking Poser(PTHDP),I can hardly wait to hear this year's excuses,as you flaunt your "results"...and crank up your PretendImation.

BEST Thread ever!

SLM,

Kansas is a rough State and tosses cold weather my way constantly. Snowfall in August,is far from inordinate.

My Blur Goggles were on today,though I'm still having "issues". Some of the frame,is still crisp. WTF?!!!?

[Linked Image]

No wonder The Do Nothing Gang "lost" their cameras...this schit is "tough".(grin)

DD,

Whistlers...be Ma' Natures gift.

David Walter,

Tough to slight your taste in men.

In fairness...I think highly of the new Raft myself.(grin)

Magnumdoosh,

Feel free to flaunt your Imagination and cite where you "think" I've been "mistaken". In fairness to your IQ deficit,I'll happily use itty-bitty words,to rub your nose in your own stupidity.

PLEASE,do not be shy and feel free to ring the bell. Flaunt your Black Belt in Imagination,as only YOU can. You'd do well to go for the throat of my 11yr old,if only to make the facts last 3 seconds.

[Linked Image]

As an aside,PLEASE feel free to add "all" of the pics you've got of your last 10yrs of Outdoor Nonsense.(ON)

Laffin'!

JB,

Cheer up,it ain't likely to be the last time you are thrown out on your azz,because your "best"...were well shy of the mark. Pretend ain't Real and "Proprietary' ain't a measurable designator.(hint)

I'd not slight your taste in men,nor your fascination with Man Meat,as you extoll your favorite picture you saved of me. I reckon I'm "flattered"...yet again and am at ease in shrugging your fixation(s). Save this one again too,as you Pretend to Imagine you haven't. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

I know...I know,your proclivities are "Proprietary".

Bless your heart.

Shefire,

You still waiting at Fotomat for your "pictures" from the BWT?!? As an aside,what was your Pop Can Tally(PCT)? Laffin'!

Not much shakin' today.

Besides your gaping maw.

[Linked Image]

Moistened rifles.

[Linked Image]

And the "dreaded" Hollow Eye(HE).

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/2R8G3217_zps73dfbc51.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/2R8G3232_zpseba56213.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/2R8G3237_zpsa6195875.jpg[/img]

You are squarely within the ranks of THE Most Amazing Do Nothing [bleep](TMADNK). What do that "Merit" Badge look like?!!? I know..I KNOW,that one time at Band Camp,you stuck a flute in your poozy. EVERYONE knows,it's still there.

Poor Hutch!

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/20110715-DAD_7335.jpg[/img]

Laffin'!

Great Wapoozy,

Kudos on finding a Pony small enough,that your "Bear" would cover a portion of it's azz.

You "hard charger" you.

Laffin'!

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by Tanner
I don't look up to anyone I don't know personally and interact with, so I'm not sure how to address that. All I know is that I've been given advice on a multitude of subjects that helped 10x more than other drivel I'd read on the matter. And Alaska is cool as schit.

Gotta say, I agree with Doosh-Bag Tanner. I've talked with stick many-a-time and he hasnt given me schit advice yet.

Maybe one day he'll coach me through shooting an Elk at 600+ with a 115 VLD after only dry-firing his Propriatary chit...

That aught'a keep the fire stoked. Im outta here for a couple few days, adios amigos.

Deflave, dont forget, Jesus may love you. But I dont. GFY.

Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

If I were smart enough, which apparently I'm not
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Perfect; you make my case for me. Idiot.

PS - GFY

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Magnumdood

Perfect; you make my case for me. Idiot.

PS - GFY

My bad. Apparently, you weren't done wanking.
Re-You go girls.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Boxer,
The Kansas River pic is outstanding.
Points awarded for the 223 ai addy to keep the thread from derailment.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image]

I am..........disturbed.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Boxer,
Hutch seems sad. Could you grab one of him smiling off the bucket.
That way magnum girl's t!ts won't get in a bunch. Thanks.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Top o' the morning to you.
I could go animal on her. grin

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Knew you would. laugh

I am..........disturbed.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

[Linked Image]

“There are some who can live without wild things and some who cannot.”
ALDO LEOPOLD
Page 234 of 2,579 1 2 232 233 234 235 236 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

346 members (160user, 17CalFan, 1badf350, 1lesfox, 10ring1, 12344mag, 35 invisible), 2,082 guests, and 1,081 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,451
Posts18,528,898
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.