Online Content
Campfire Ranger
D
Knight in shining armor?

I just wanna be her boy toy.....

How about night in silk sheets?

Originally Posted by Kimber7man
[Linked Image]

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General John Stark.
GB1

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Boxer

[Linked Image]

BEST Thread ever!

It's a shame to put ice in good whiskey.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by huntsman22
an ice-maker. Sweet...

That ain't an Ice Maker...this is.

[Linked Image]

Luckily for me,The Milford freezes over in August and if a guy is good with 155 Scenars launched from a Mike Tube chambered M852,the pickin's is good.

Tough part is getting that Glacial Goodness to hold until January.

Great Wapoozy,

LOVE the pics and your accountings from yet another Season of your DNK BWT's...as well as the "results" associated with your "experience" and "knowledge". With luck,you'll be the first Do Nothing [bleep] to whine herself happy and my fingers is crossed that you'll be able to gloat in that "accomplishment". Laffin'!

Here's to your Imagination and just how very [bleep] badly you need it.

'CUB,

I'll feign my "surprise",at your being a whole bunch more than a whole [bleep] bunch embarrassed of your version of "results". Much enjoying your ability to Pretend to Imagine "reams" of pics too.

You might wanna start working on the list of excuses to "explain" how/why pre-teen children spend more time Outdoors than you?!!? Toting Ti handles you soooooooooooo longingly are saving for,to boot. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Luckily for you,Imagination and Pretend is free.

Here's hoping you'll be able to make your life long Dream of making Dumbphucktitude "fashionable",so all them hours spent on the couch weren't "wasted".

Laffin'!

Where do you amazingly inept Dumbphucks come from?!!? Wow +P+.

DD,

If you's gonna "K" a 54,you may as well swing for the fence.

[Linked Image]

Though the 77/22 "K" at 20" is where it's at.

[Linked Image]

Even in Teflon coated CM/Walnut.

[Linked Image]

Or in High Zoot Configuration.

[Linked Image]

Especially with boolits that don't "exist",as per Poor Dumb62.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Rifle%20Stuff/RPMA.jpg[/img]

I'm with ya'...Blued/Walnut is the most over rated Fluff Notion goin' and 54's suck heavy azz.

Tanner,

One Cook is plenty and not everyone can know how to choose a Good 'Un.

Here's hoping you can ring that bell as well as I did...if only because there is NOTHING better.

'tap,

Riding the couch is a shame. Rocks don't scare me,whether hopping amongst them or swillin' through 'em...though I've seen me throw lids away and cut to the [bleep] chase.(grin)

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/EarlyCreekCoho.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/DSC_0772.jpg[/img]

BEST Thread ever!

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
WTF is this? Smiling???

Is NOTHING Sacred?????

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Tanner,

I just gotta' be able to get the girls out of their armor.

We knew that.

________

Boxer, if Mr. K hadn't beat me to the punch and K'd that 54 I would not have purchased it. Well, maybe, but the "cool" just ran over me on that one. Better platforms to be sure, but it's a hummer. Spent a few decades out west bustin' squirrels before migrating to my mitts.

Smilin'! Holy Chitt! [Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Frogs don't taste like chicken. Milder by a mile.

Any y'all know RULE #1 about frog giggin' from an airboat at night in the 'Glades?

I didn't think so. RULE #1: DON'T YOU EVER, EVER, EVER, GIG A COTTONMOUTH AND BRING IT ON BOARD. EVER.

Ask me how I know.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B2

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

I didn't think so. RULE #1: DON'T YOU EVER, EVER, EVER, GIG A COTTONMOUTH AND BRING IT ON BOARD. EVER.

Ask me how I know.

Florida doesnt sound very hospitable...[bleep] snakes...[bleep] that....

Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

If I were smart enough, which apparently I'm not
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Well, a fella doesn't have to worry much about bein' seen on the skyline by injuns.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

Ask me how I know.

Ive done that too!!!

ONCE.... eek

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Ask me how I know.

DD,

Ever seen someone with a stingray barb firmly planted in their calf after they gigged what they thought was a flounder? My Dad, my Uncle, my brother and Myself were about 1/2 around the big sandbar/peninsula at San Luis Pass that was our flounder hunting grounds when we came upon a guy moaning and rocking back and forth. He had a bloody handkerchief securing a Stingray barb in place in his calf. The barb made it through his rubber boot and then into his calf. He'd gigged it and it knocked the schit out of him. I was only 8, but that remains a very vivid memory and a learning experience. Obviously, this was before cell phones or marine radios in 10' John boats. That poor bastard was in some serious pain. My Dad left him with several beers and promised to leave word at the marina when we finished our run.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

Can't have fun w/o booze? Need to alter your "reality"?

I suppose drinking will might make you feel taller too, but I suppose you'd need all the help you can get in that dept.

You hard charger you .... Laffin'

IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Kimber7man
Tanner...you never been to Hell have you?

Look like this?

[Linked Image]

Uh...only if Tanner were not allowed to touch, but could smell and be in her heavenly presence. That would soon become hell as his balls turned purple and began to feel as if someone had crushed one. Contrary to common belief, a man can die from a horrible case of "blue balls".

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Here ya go ToadBoy. Pics to fuel your imagination.

I doubt you ever hunt a bog like that cuz the vegatation would be up over your head.

How's work these days? ..... Laffin'

[Linked Image]

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Bullwinkle!!!! Leaving this Friday for them. Boss tried making me work. My Convo went like this...

"Not working Saturday Dean, you're gonna have to lay me off."

"No you can't go hunting I got you scheduled to work."

"No...I'm going hunting. Im calling the Union hall and reporting my layoff. Adios amigo."

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by archie_james_c
Bullwinkle!!!! Leaving this Friday for them. Boss tried making me work. My Convo went like this...

"Not working Saturday Dean, you're gonna have to lay me off."

"No you can't go hunting I got you scheduled to work."

"No...I'm going hunting. Im calling the Union hall and reporting my layoff. Adios amigo."

That's what I said to the boss in 2008 after he told me that he changed his mind about me getting moose season off. BTW, it was my first moose tag in 20yrs.

Him: "You do what you gotta do, but if you go there will be consequences."
Me: "I'm not looking for an excuse to quit here."

DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Magnumdood

Ask me how I know.

DD,

Ever seen someone with a stingray barb firmly planted in their calf after they gigged what they thought was a flounder? My Dad, my Uncle, my brother and Myself were about 1/2 around the big sandbar/peninsula at San Luis Pass that was our flounder hunting grounds when we came upon a guy moaning and rocking back and forth. He had a bloody handkerchief securing a Stingray barb in place in his calf. The barb made it through his rubber boot and then into his calf. He'd gigged it and it knocked the schit out of him. I was only 8, but that remains a very vivid memory and a learning experience. Obviously, this was before cell phones or marine radios in 10' John boats. That poor bastard was in some serious pain. My Dad left him with several beers and promised to leave word at the marina when we finished our run.

FYI: More people are hit by stingrays in TX than are bitten by poisonous snakes.
It's not a good idea to try shaking baby raccoons out of tree at night into a boat either. Who knew snakes climb trees???? Not a lot of places to run in a small boat!!!

DMc

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by DELGUE

[Linked Image]

I'm really diggin' the frog pic, Dan! smile

I was thinkin' the same thing. BTW: what do they taste like? grin

I don't believe I'd eat him. I like frogs, to start with, and this little guy oughta get a bye anyway purely on style points!

Exquisitely turdlike in all of his many manifestations!!

Resist much - obey little. Hayduke lives!

"30-06 guys don't worry about schit 'cause 30-06 guys don't worry....." 16bore

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by SuperCub

Thats the funny thing, they think you NEED them. Places that keep "steadies" on the books prey on guys who live payday to payday and cant afford to take a layoff and wait for the next job.

Not the case with us it seems wink

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

Ask me how I know.

Florida doesnt sound very hospitable...[bleep] snakes...[bleep] that....

It ain't. And then there's skeeters the size of birds, and heat and humidity that would make the devil break a sweat. Not to mention those big storm things called hurricanes. And then once the weather finally starts to cool off you can't go anywhere or go out and get a meal cuz the place gets overrun with Yankees. The deer are the size of German Shepherds and hunting on public land is only slightly less crowded and dangerous than a bingo palace on a saturday night in winter. And if you go bass fishin' you gotta watch out for big green lizards. They got them huuuge python thingy's down in the 'glades. And there sure as schit ain't no mountains hereabouts.

Yeah, it's a regular paradise here...not!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by ingwe

Ask me how I know.

Ive done that too!!!

ONCE.... eek

I never did. But whenever I went freshwater fishing with one of my bro's I always took snake an lizard repellant. smile

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SuperCub

Thats the funny thing, they think you NEED them. Places that keep "steadies" on the books prey on guys who live payday to payday and cant afford to take a layoff and wait for the next job.

Not the case with us it seems wink

Funny you mention that.

I got a phone call last Thursday while on the way home with the moose. Was a fellow in Alta. enquiring if I was happy where I am presently employed. cool

Page 249 of 2,579 1 2 247 248 249 250 251 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

515 members (29aholic, 12344mag, 1badf350, 222Sako, 10ring1, 270cowboy, 43 invisible), 1,770 guests, and 1,223 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,009
Posts18,520,615
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.