Hop To
Page 257 of 2,579 1 2 255 256 257 258 259 2578 2579
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by Tanner
Nice wood Dan.

Fat jack, clean it up and apologize to the OP for the hijack.

Tanner....SI....hijack? On this rag tag post??? Sure....sorry!

Now you can SMB! grin wink grin

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
GB1

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Nice wood Dan.

BTW Tuner....I am African American and I really think you should clean it up.....now,
GFY and while you are at it, SMHB!

wink

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jack, are you African or American? Which is it? I only ask 'cause I served with a whole pizz-pot of Americans in Vietnam and followed a couple right square into the jaws of Hell. This fella is one of 'em.

http://www.quad-a.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=114&Itemid=76

He was right there with us, dodgin' AA and SAM7's. Finest choreographer of inter service mayhem I ever knew. Didn't take prisoners, philosophically speaking.

He's about as "African" as a big block GTO with a Hurst shifter. If he called up today and wanted to plunder and pillage most anywhere, I'd strap on the iron and get with it.

Finest observer I ever flew with was American. Finest combat shot I ever met. He'd ask you the same question. He was color blind, that being a bit ironic, all things considered. Charlie's camo didn't work on him and he saw everybody pretty much part of the team.

There was a couple or three Africans along the way that never got the message. Most of them wound up heroin addicts sweatin' in a conex container down at LBJ. That's Long Bien Jail.

You ask about why the celebrities visited the ranch? Guessin' you don't know who Eddie Rickenbacker was. Take a look...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eddie_Rickenbacker

So, is you American, African, or just plain ol' BS'n us? Pick one.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by fatjack34
Nice wood Dan.

BTW Tuner....I am African American and I really think you should clean it up....

Me too....and send me some kind of subsidy for the next 150 years to let me know you're sorry...

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
How bout two mules and forty acres?....

The view one sees is his own
Practitioner of the ancient art of skank fu
IC B2

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Jack, are you African or American? Which is it? I only ask 'cause I served with a whole pizz-pot of Americans in Vietnam and followed a couple right square into the jaws of Hell. This fella is one of 'em.

http://www.quad-a.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=114&Itemid=76

He was right there with us, dodgin' AA and SAM7's. Finest choreographer of inter service mayhem I ever knew. Didn't take prisoners, philosophically speaking.

He's about as "African" as a big block GTO with a Hurst shifter. If he called up today and wanted to plunder and pillage most anywhere, I'd strap on the iron and get with it.

Finest observer I ever flew with was American. Finest combat shot I ever met. He'd ask you the same question. He was color blind, that being a bit ironic, all things considered. Charlie's camo didn't work on him and he saw everybody pretty much part of the team.

There was a couple or three Africans along the way that never got the message. Most of them wound up heroin addicts sweatin' in a conex container down at LBJ. That's Long Bien Jail.

You ask about why the celebrities visited the ranch? Guessin' you don't know who Eddie Rickenbacker was. Take a look...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eddie_Rickenbacker

So, is you American, African, or just plain ol' BS'n us? Pick one.

....DD, first off, thanks for your service! Second, given the nature of this thread in general,
I am bust in' seeds! That's why I included the wink at the bottom of that page!
I am American. Doesn't matter if I am a certain color, religion, or lineage...at least not
To me. Where you an aviator? When you say the General was an observer I think of another fine gent I met here...Rocky Raab...he flew crazy Cessnas directing troops and things of that such!

I do know who Rickenbaker was...just didn't know he hung out in the FL swamps....was that ranch famous for big names to hideout? What is the Izaak Walton Lodge done your way?

Sorry is in order to Tuner again as I am hi jacking!

Oh well!

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Amazing digs DD.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Dan,

Although this may give you nightmares, I have to tell you our loading benches are set up the same, with the exceptions of yours is neat and made from beautiful wood.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hi Jack -grin-

The General and the observer were two different peas from the same pod. I flew for the former and with the latter.

Glad we got your bona fides worked out.

Actually, and this is something you'll seldom hear a pilot say, I can't fly. But I know how to operate machines that do. I once wore aviators and I was the guy that taught Tommy Cruise how to look cool with aviators and a leather flight jacket. You wouldn't believe what a geek he was before that.

The Isaac Walton is a restaurant mostly. Nice place, great view, food usta be better than it is now. Do you speak Coonass? Some of my best friends talk like that.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'Dood, it's scared, drilled stained and abused. Probably won't last another 30 years. Took that pic awhile back...shelves are packed now, twice as many die sets etc. Friend had asked me to give him a reference for designing his own so I sent him that pic. I saw his bench a few weeks back. Fuggin thing is made of black walnut...made me feel like a pauper/serf. It matched his Dakotas and Coopers he said. 'Nuther story there...anyway, fanciest bench I ever saw. He shoots cloverleafs at 200 with his .308 Cooper. In front of me. Dammit.

I am..........disturbed.

IC B3

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Hi Jack -grin-

The General and the observer were two different peas from the same pod. I flew for the former and with the latter.

Glad we got your bona fides worked out.

Actually, and this is something you'll seldom hear a pilot say, I can't fly. But I know how to operate machines that do. I once wore aviators and I was the guy that taught Tommy Cruise how to look cool with aviators and a leather flight jacket. You wouldn't believe what a geek he was before that.

The Isaac Walton is a restaurant mostly. Nice place, great view, food usta be better than it is now. Do you speak Coonass? Some of my best friends talk like that.

DD....Regarding speaking CA...Negative Ghostrider, the pattern is full....I am a white kid from NH....I know plenty of men of color, just that I am not that color! I am a color, just not that one.

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I worked with a black gentleman in Texas about 1984 who referred to some folk he knew in Louisiana as RCA's...Redneck CoonAsses. I presume we're talking about the same thing.

Exquisitely turdlike in all of his many manifestations!!

Resist much - obey little. Hayduke lives!

"30-06 guys don't worry about schit 'cause 30-06 guys don't worry....." 16bore

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Not heard that moniker, always thought Coonasses were a class of their own. French Creole descent mostly...good folks that talk funny. They gots a way about 'em I couldn't impersonate if my life depended on it. laugh

When I went thru Basic at Ft. Polk we had a Texas and Cajun platoon, another of reserve and guard and the forth a Texas/Cajun blend. They were all the time fightin' about something. Some of them got parole off of maybe 42 years of KP duty when the class graduated.

I am a color, just not that one.

I'm wondering Jack, just how many miles I can get out of that one. LMAO! Hope you don't have spots.........

I am..........disturbed.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
My amigo hailed from Louisiana, so I presume he knew whereof he spoke.

Those Louisiana folks, the Cajuns and such, are just kinda different all the way around. Not sayin' they're bad, minda ya, just sayin' they're special, in their own kinda way. smile

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Special they are. I am one with the Coonass Nation......

Sorta like this. I don't look like this. I don't know her phone number.

[Linked Image]

I am..........disturbed.

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Sweet Jumpin' Geeeeeeezus! Will ya just look at those hangers!

She can tell me to GFM any time....

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
[Linked Image]

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
[Linked Image]

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Coonasses are Cajuns which are people who live or come south Louisiana and are of French descent. They say stuff like "choot em" instead of "shoot em". Coonasses/Cajuns neither think, talk, act, or rationalize like anyone else. Most of them reside from Avoyelles Parish south. To my knowledge there are no redneck-coonasses. Rednecks are just country ass folks that live North of Avoyelles Parish.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Special they are. I am one with the Coonass Nation......

Sorta like this. I don't look like this. I don't know her phone number.

[Linked Image]

That is one helluva set!!!!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 257 of 2,579 1 2 255 256 257 258 259 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

77 members (2500HD, 300_savage, 10gaugemag, AdventureBound, 9 invisible), 4,129 guests, and 699 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,447
Posts18,528,810
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.