Campfire Tracker
F
[Linked Image]

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by overmax
Coonasses are Cajuns which are people who live or come south Louisiana and are of French descent. They say stuff like "choot em" instead of "shoot em". Coonasses/Cajuns neither think, talk, act, or rationalize like anyone else. Most of them reside from Avoyelles Parish south. To my knowledge there are no redneck-coonasses. Rednecks are just country ass folks that live North of Avoyelles Parish.

Thanks for clarifin' that my friend. grin

I gots a bet. Not 1 in a 1000 can pronounce the name of that Parish...or maybe coonass the way coonasses say it...recalling that as "coon-yass", long on the "yass" part...if one is inclined to ebonics.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by overmax
Coonasses are Cajuns which are people who live or come south Louisiana and are of French descent. They say stuff like "choot em" instead of "shoot em". Coonasses/Cajuns neither think, talk, act, or rationalize like anyone else. Most of them reside from Avoyelles Parish south. To my knowledge there are no redneck-coonasses. Rednecks are just country ass folks that live North of Avoyelles Parish.

Like I said. The man was born there and that is what he told me. I can't say either way myself. I've never spent any time there myself.

Exquisitely turdlike in all of his many manifestations!!

Resist much - obey little. Hayduke lives!

"30-06 guys don't worry about schit 'cause 30-06 guys don't worry....." 16bore

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Ave-vo-yays

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
[Linked Image]

Cub,

I had no idea, but you were right...

Schtick is black!

But on the good side, he's taller than you claimed...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
'Dood, it's scared, drilled stained and abused. Probably won't last another 30 years. Took that pic awhile back...shelves are packed now, twice as many die sets etc. Friend had asked me to give him a reference for designing his own so I sent him that pic. I saw his bench a few weeks back. Fuggin thing is made of black walnut...made me feel like a pauper/serf. It matched his Dakotas and Coopers he said. 'Nuther story there...anyway, fanciest bench I ever saw. He shoots cloverleafs at 200 with his .308 Cooper. In front of me. Dammit.

LOL!

Mine is made of plain old pine 2x12s for the top, and 2x10s for the frame; it's ugly. Hammer marks, drill holes, box-cutter scars, soldering gun burns...you name a harm you can inflict on wood and the only one I haven't accomplished is breaking it. My bench is hell for stout. If we ever move it's staying right where it is. It's been in the same spot for 13 years and I'm too old and broken down to move it; if we ever do move I'll build another one .

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Not heard that moniker, always thought Coonasses were a class of their own. French Creole descent mostly...good folks that talk funny. They gots a way about 'em I couldn't impersonate if my life depended on it. laugh...

I played football with a Coonass in high school. Half the time we couldn't understand what he was sayin'. While growing up my dad took us to the Toledo Bend Reservoir and we fished for a week and ran a trot line all week as well. We were closer to Louisiana stores than Texas stores, so if we needed some gear, or especially tobacco products (Louisiana didn't tax tobacco products nearly as much as Texas did) we'd cross the reservoir on go get what we needed and/or wanted in Louisiana. Those were some Coonasses too. Very friendly folks; never said a cross word to us. My dad and uncle would shoot the chit with 'em for a little bit, sometimes finding the location of a "honey hole" for bass or crappie. Those were some good times.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
The only reason this woman ever paid for anything with her own money is because she insisted on doing so. That rack is absolutely stunning. I can't quit looking at it. It doesn't hurt that she's gorgeous as well.

[Linked Image]

DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Think I just saw a wiggle....

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Laffin'

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
She is a terribly proficient tease if you ask me. I wonder if she mud wrassles?

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Magnumdood
The only reason this woman ever paid for anything with her own money is because she insisted on doing so. That rack is absolutely stunning. I can't quit looking at it. It doesn't hurt that she's gorgeous as well.

[Linked Image]

You know, now that you mention it, she actually is....I guess I hadn't looked at her face....

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by fatjack34
Boxer....your rants are the berries....you are completely out of your titz!

You gotta love it....what 's that I hear some say??? You don't like it???
Well let me tell you Mister......you don't like it....but you're going to learn to [bleep] love it!

Peace-out, Girl Scout!

GFY!

'34,

Only fair to grant them who do the least,the chance to bitch the most...if only as a salve to their Realities. Lettin' them Imagine and Pretend,while formulatin' Excuses of "justification" for their Do Nothing Dumbphucktitude,is the fast track to Comedic Splendor.

Luckily,Imagination and Pretend is free,or they'd not be able to "bring" anything to the table.(grin)

'CUB,

I understand how much Imagination and Pretend means to you and how unsettling it is for you,for me to be able to speak in the firsthand in regards to goods of repute and their application in the Outdoors. My being afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess,need not curtail all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been.

Keep them excuses flowin',along with your uncanny "results" and killer pics.

Laffin'!

DD,

My beloved Trampin' Bench accompanied me from Northern Kalifornia Redwoods to the ash laden Spruce of Afognak and I prolly shoulda had it bronze plated for posterity. It wore out a goodly gaggle of barrels,spil't blood like a Tidal Wave and raised eyebrows on the way to being famouser than [bleep]. The homogenous Moose version while being novel,weren't of the ilk and were set ablaze in a right proper parting bonfire...in near Nordic fashion.

Always thought about ripping a bench top 10' wide or so,6" thick or so and 10 or 12' in length...as a conversation piece.

Shefire,

Feel free to Imagine my being whatever you need me to be most,so as to salve your realities. Looking forward to the next batch of excuses on another herd of DNK BWT's.

I get a kick outta your Imagination,[bleep] nearly as much as you do.

Bless your heart.

MagnumDoosh,

Cat got your tongue...or the couch still got your [bleep]?!!?

You,Shefire,'CUB,Jeff-O,Great Wapoozy and the rest of The Do Nothing Gang should apply to PETA with ALL of your "experience" and "results" plainly stated and I'd wager they'd sponsor you on a Hunting Trip,knowing full well in advance that the pot of Tag Soup at the end of the journey,would feed lotsa Dumbphucks. Laffin'!

Say sumptin' in Karate.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I see the broken record is still skipping. Congratulations...?

Have there been any beach bear, buttshot deer, or other POW roadhuntin' pics or "adventures" shared by good ol' Boxer that I missed out on while off... uh... actually hunting?

By the way Larry i just snagged one heck of a lathe from about as close to you as it gets in the USA.... sorry bro!

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
I see the broken record is still skipping. Congratulations...?

Have there been any beach bear, buttshot deer, or other POW roadhuntin' pics or "adventures" shared by good ol' Boxer that I missed out on while off... uh... actually hunting?

By the way Larry i just snagged one heck of a lathe from about as close to you as it gets in the USA.... sorry bro!

Throw up a pic of the kill.

Have Dog

Will Travel

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Boxer
Originally Posted by fatjack34
Boxer....your rants are the berries....you are completely out of your titz!

You gotta love it....what 's that I hear some say??? You don't like it???
Well let me tell you Mister......you don't like it....but you're going to learn to [bleep] love it!

Peace-out, Girl Scout!

GFY!

'34,

Only fair to grant them who do the least,the chance to bitch the most...if only as a salve to their Realities. Lettin' them Imagine and Pretend,while formulatin' Excuses of "justification" for their Do Nothing Dumbphucktitude,is the fast track to Comedic Splendor.

Luckily,Imagination and Pretend is free,or they'd not be able to "bring" anything to the table.(grin)

'CUB,

I understand how much Imagination and Pretend means to you and how unsettling it is for you,for me to be able to speak in the firsthand in regards to goods of repute and their application in the Outdoors. My being afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess,need not curtail all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been.

Keep them excuses flowin',along with your uncanny "results" and killer pics.

Laffin'!

DD,

My beloved Trampin' Bench accompanied me from Northern Kalifornia Redwoods to the ash laden Spruce of Afognak and I prolly shoulda had it bronze plated for posterity. It wore out a goodly gaggle of barrels,spil't blood like a Tidal Wave and raised eyebrows on the way to being famouser than [bleep]. The homogenous Moose version while being novel,weren't of the ilk and were set ablaze in a right proper parting bonfire...in near Nordic fashion.

Always thought about ripping a bench top 10' wide or so,6" thick or so and 10 or 12' in length...as a conversation piece.

Shefire,

BlahBlah, BlahBlahBlahBlah!...BlahBlahBlah.... Burp.... BlahBlahBlah.... ( scratch nuts) BlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlah... ( pick nose with same fingers that he scratched his nuts and ass with) BlahBlahBlah FAAAAAART... Blah Blah Blah.... Blah Blah..

Bless your heart.

Love ya,
Schmuck!

MagnumDoosh,

Cat got your tongue...or the couch still got your [bleep]?!!?

You,Shefire,'CUB,Jeff-O,Great Wapoozy and the rest of The Do Nothing Gang should apply to PETA with ALL of your "experience" and "results" plainly stated and I'd wager they'd sponsor you on a Hunting Trip,knowing full well in advance that the pot of Tag Soup at the end of the journey,would feed lotsa Dumbphucks. Laffin'!

Say sumptin' in Karate.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
I see the broken record is still skipping.

It's the booze talking. He'll be better after re-hab ....... if he stays dry.

Poor boy, all that hard chargin' got the better of him.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I know this is old news, but in case you didn't hear...

[Linked Image]

I am..........disturbed.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Love these things too...

[Linked Image]

I am..........disturbed.

Page 258 of 2,579 1 2 256 257 258 259 260 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

207 members (16penny, 2ndwind, 1minute, 1_deuce, 10gaugemag, 280fan, 24 invisible), 1,536 guests, and 1,004 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,844
Posts18,517,325
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.