Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 265 of 2,579 1 2 263 264 265 266 267 2578 2579
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
....you sick [bleep] want to see some pussoire???

....what's that you say?......YES! ....Of course we do! We LOVE pussoire!

....OK! Pussoire commmmmmmmmmming up!

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
GB1

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
[Linked Image]

....I spit the [bleep] up when I saw this one! Enjoy, you pack of sick bastiches!

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Hey mate, it is not wise to post pictures of yourself on the internet!

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Hey mate, it is not wise to post pictures of yourself on the internet!

Stuie.....I wish I had that much hair....now, that said...you can GFY! grin

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by fatjack34
Originally Posted by deflave
On the 8th day, God made the BEST thread ever!
[Linked Image]

Travis

Good Lord! Do I see a drip????

She's thinking of deFlave and therefore just pissing her pants in anticipation of him naked wearing just his Aviators, leaning against his Boyota...

or it could be thinking of Digital Dan sitting on the Group W bench, with the mother rapers and the father rapers, just all sittin there on the Group W Bench...talking about all sorts of groovey things... like Mother Rapin and Father Rapin and all sorts of other groovey things...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
the wife has a big, hairy pussy......

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
[Linked Image]

....I spit the [bleep] up when I saw this one! Enjoy, you pack of sick bastiches!

Raquel Welch to Johnnie Carson: would you like to pet my pusssy?
Johnnie Carson: Sure! Lift the cat!

( that was settled out of court for about 3 mill back in the Johnnie Carson days...)

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
DD...
Spoke with my B-I-L who live south of you... He was with 92nd AHC during his stay as a guest in the RSVN. Does that particular group ring a bell?

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Aware of them but never had any dealings with those boys. I didn't make it to II Corps until after they had gone home.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Was their mission similar to yours or different type assignments? Just curious.
He was in country 70-71 I believe. Part of the Sidekicks within that group.

Last edited by fatjack34; 10/09/12.

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Different in concept. The mission of Air Cav units at the time was armed aerial recon and quick reaction force for downed aircraft for the most part. We also worked a lot with long range patrols (LRP/Recon), did sensor drops and other misc. trash.

Assault Helicopter Companies (AHC) were primarily involved in combat assaults (CA), resupply and so forth. Their guns were organic to the unit and used primarily to support CA ops. As the Cav units had odds 'n ends to tend to, so too did AHC units. One of their better ones would have been toting USO tours around. We were too crude, violent and filthy to have fine, clean, all American girls on board our choppers.

The term CA is fairly represented by the movie "We were soldiers". Hauling grunts in, pickin' up the pieces later. Not all missions were like the Ia Drang, nor were they all sleepers. Your BIL may have already clued you in to that?

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Different in concept. The mission of Air Cav units at the time was armed aerial recon and quick reaction force for downed aircraft for the most part. We also worked a lot with long range patrols (LRP/Recon), did sensor drops and other misc. trash.

Assault Helicopter Companies (AHC) were primarily involved in combat assaults (CA), resupply and so forth. Their guns were organic to the unit and used primarily to support CA ops. As the Cav units had odds 'n ends to tend to, so too did AHC units. One of their better ones would have been toting USO tours around. We were too crude, violent and filthy to have fine, clean, all American girls on board our choppers.

The term CA is fairly represented by the movie "We were soldiers". Hauling grunts in, pickin' up the pieces later. Not all missions were like the Ia Drang, nor were they all sleepers. Your BIL may have already clued you in to that?

I have known him since I can remember...we have rarely spoke at length about the whole thing...sporadic. I give him his space as to whether or not he brings it up.

Funny thing is that outfit has a website and many pictures and you just answered a question I had about one of the pictures...broads...some really nice looking pieces of wool actually....I was wondering who the [bleep] they were and why the were in an assault helicopter... You just nailed it!

Last edited by fatjack34; 10/09/12.

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Just for clarification, the picture of the lass in the hat and the thumping great nipples is just about perfect.

[Linked Image]

[bleep]!!!!! Okay, I'd settle for C's. Dude, I'd hit that like a truck driver running over a Prius

I'm Irish...

Of course I know how to patch drywall
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I thought AI stood for Always an Idiot

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
[Linked Image]

She's pretty cute actually. I like that red hair too.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by deflave
[Linked Image]

She's pretty cute actually. I like that red hair too.

Travis

You'd just need a plastic sheet and some flour. You'd need to roll her in the flour to find the wet spot so you'd know where to hit. Otherwise you'd be hittin' a fat roll...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Unless you're French...

They [bleep] armpits for Christ's sake frown

I'm Irish...

Of course I know how to patch drywall
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Nah, I think Deflave may be referring to the cat the bloke is holding.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
INTERMISSION!

[Linked Image]

I am..........disturbed.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Geesh, I'm trying to show you guys "the light" and you're gabbing about fatties with crats... C'mon....

I am..........disturbed.

Page 265 of 2,579 1 2 263 264 265 266 267 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

584 members (1_deuce, 06hunter59, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 65 invisible), 2,583 guests, and 1,164 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,473
Posts18,529,410
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.