Print Thread
Hop To
Page 280 of 2,579 1 2 278 279 280 281 282 2578 2579
S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
No.. They don't let me out of the house.

Is Seafire really 5'7"? That is awesome, I'm an 1 1/2" taller than that midget.

Last edited by SLM; 10/15/12.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SLM

1 1/2"?
[bleep] A.
You are a regular Spud Webb.

Have Dog

Will Travel

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by SLM

awww man! I'm sorry he was pulling your leg...

Seafire is 72 inches tall... and weighs 210 lbs....

Slave was messin with ya...again....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by wageslave
Originally Posted by Seafire
Heck, I have been out in front of Walmart with my "Stranded, Need Gas Money, Please Help, God Bless!!"

I've been doing good.... and it was all for Wageslave... unless Schtick needed a few bucks for his 'get out of jail' account..

isn't it great how we forum members take care of other forum members???

and SLM!!! You got it buddy!

I'll be looking in the mail for your four roll of pennies again..

$301.75
I need it by Thursday.
That way I can ride with a buddy to the woods and sponge off his gas.
I don't want to be greedy, but if you have any excess garden produce to send along, that would be awesome.
The soup kitchen I frequently eat at doesn't get many vegetables.
Thanks.
P.S. you are one lucky sumbeach you got a Walmart to sponge at.
Do you have a body fluids center to sell to also?

Well actually I'll do plan B....

No body fluid place locally... gotta go over to Medford for that...

I'll go over to the Walmart Parking lot with my "Gay Transvestite for Obama... Need Donations for ReElection Campaign" sign...and just dress up like Ingwe....

that way we can kill 2 birds at once...

The liberals will stop by with $100 + donations and the conservatives will stop and throw vegetables...

I am sure we can overnight the vegetables via UPS Express...

I'm going to send over $605.00 just in case you need a few extra bucks... for ammo, beer, or if you get picked up again on that Peeping Tom Beef again and need a little bail money..

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by SLM

Oh well, since we are going to play that game.....JSTUART is 5' 10 1/2", weighs 238 lbs, and is fat bald and has terrible table manners.
Who really gives a F.

Bring back the damn nudie pics!

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by SLM

Oh well, since we are going to play that game.....JSTUART is 5' 10 1/2", weighs 238 lbs, and is fat bald and has terrible table manners.
Who really gives a F.

Bring back the damn nudie pics!

and you Bozos think Aussie Don't have any class!

Straight and clearly to the point... not taking the long way around the barn like Schmuck...

and yeah... we need some more feminine skin... the good types... not ones that look like Slave in a dress... again...

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Combat tactical squill? Cool!

Boxer, I've not chased LR at all, mostly 'cause it's not generally available in the south, particularly in the local swamps. 300 yards is a long, long shot down here. Thus I have made a lotta chitt bleed with the 1/4 bores. No argument with your perspective on LR, it makes sense from where I sit. That said, if a crank was inclined, faster twists and longer bullets would help the .257. Some time ago there was a fella selling 125 and 150 grain rebated boat tail bullets with fair lofty BC, not ping pongish at all. 7 twisted for the shorter, 5-1/2 for the longer as I recall, MV around 2600 for that. Don't recall who, but I have some load info buried in the cellar. Roberts case is too small for such endeavors but the .284 and -06 case could run it, as could the Roy.

Crowrifle, those bank shots are the stuff of survival, practice up and don't be timid.

Weren't looking at her friend, just that magnificent architecture in pink laugh

DD,

"Trouble" is,wares that work exceptionally under the most trying conditions,routinely do nice things under less demands.(grin) Boutique Boolits ain't for me,if only because I've BT/DT...especially the monolithic turned Goat [bleep]. Much to be said for consistently reliable mainstays,that are available as per whim and which actually "work" better than advertised.

I've long abhorred the Bob and it's "Better" version,due both mag constraints and projectile viability,if only because I've had both.

NOONE hopes to unwrap a .257" A-Max or Scenar for Xmas...more than I.(grin)

'CUB,

Hardly a fixation,though a constant belly laugh...that a Ti take-off is beyond your means and abilities. It is funnier than [bleep],how you've months of PretendFu invested in the Fantasy acquisition of same,though hardly "surprising" you cain't quite get there in Reality.

Cheer up,the first time I made $2K+ on a weekend,was only 25+ years ago,though it were for 6hr days. Ain't it a hoot,how money grows on trees?!!? Managed $16K+ on a Saturday afternoon,by simply checking the Mail and cashed Sarah's check like everyone else. Be sure and fire that $70 camera up and really ring the [bleep] bell. Laffin'!

Here's to you doing the best you can,with what [bleep] amazingly little you have to work with.

Bless your heart.

Shefire,

Appreciate your taking the time to wax eloquent on all the things you nearly did,with all the wares you nearly had and from all the places you've nearly been.

Though curiously enough...leaving the couch still stumps you.

Here's to your Imagination and to just how [bleep] badly you need it.

BEST Thread ever!

'slave,

Sidetracked myself. Have long mused an upgrade to the HTG and knocked it outta da Park today. It's cool that 'CUB cain't afford one and Shefire don't know what it is.(grin)

Though ambi,their ergo's suck heavy ass.

[Linked Image]

Rockin' it.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Lockin' it.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Knockin' it.

[Linked Image]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Rifle%20Stuff/2R8G3775.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Rifle%20Stuff/2R8G3781.jpg[/img]

Tough to trump proper comb height and a strongside palmswell...fused as one.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Rifle%20Stuff/2R8G3796.jpg[/img]

Finish work tomorrow.

SLM,

Tried to blur the painting process...but still cain't get the hang of it.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Rifle%20Stuff/2R8G3785.jpg[/img]

Must be Milford Gravity?!!?(grin)

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Mrs Boxer,

Its 11 PM! Do you have any idea what bar your midget husband is in?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
[Linked Image]

Great Color Pick there Schtick...

is that a Mexican Carnival Clown Camo 12 E...

or is it a Bad LSD Trip/hallucinations 32 A?

The boys in Tiujuana, and the boys in DaHood, sure think you have an eye for snappy colors... ya done be settin the Craig AK ghetto on fire Saturday wid dat rifle stocks...ya'sir you be doing fiiiiiiiinnnnnnneeeeee... Little Old English 800 followed by a little Mad Dog.... you be stylin bro!...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

"Look at me, look at me! Everyone check out my gay coloured gun that will make me look taller."

In reality, it looks like you were hammered when you painted that mess. You should try to get a job with Mepps. Colour looks about right for a northern pike.

What a goof! You make your village proud.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Boutique Boolits ain't for me,if only because I've BT/DT...especially the monolithic turned Goat [bleep].

Well, there ya go. grin Botiquers be a lonely lot. Still, a 1/4 bore VLD torpedo by a recognized brand could be fun...illuminating even. Sometimes small minds cast a pall lasting for decades, condemning epiphanies to eternal damnation.

JBM says 3,000 fps, 150 grains could run ~.65 BC w/8 twist and .9 thru subsonic with a 5 twist. Just a lark, I ain't goin' there until/unless I move someplace I can see across multiple zip codes.

[Linked Image]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sam, don't ferget yer bullets...

Speaking of which, are these by definition, "Boutique Bullets"?

[Linked Image]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Dan, I would have to buy a new gun in order to shoot those!

Took awhile to grow my hair out but the ladies at the local beauty shop think it really looks great.
They recommended some high-end European hair products that made all the difference in the world for split ends. I'm a true believer in spending a little extra cash on good conditioner!

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I wish he looked like that when I visited.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Rancho slummed about 40 blue and silver cans. He was lovin' the high-class Rez beer like there was no tomorrow.

Evidence this evening, later!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Well Sam, if you'd shave that scruffy beard I might go out in public with you. As long as your friends would only take pics from behind. Gotta admit the beauty shoppe gals know their bidness. You could double on one of those Viking movies if you ever get down on your luck. Just sayin'...

You do have a sword, right?

I am..........disturbed.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Shefire,

You crack me the [bleep] up,you Whining [bleep].

Here's to you doing the best you can,with what amazingly little you have to work with.

Bless your heart.

BEST Thread ever!

'Cub,

Reality is simplistic,in that it's a lonnnggggg overdue upgrade to a much aged theme. 'Course you're afforded the luxury of having never seen or shot one,which do only add to the epic [bleep] humor associated with your incredible Dumbphucktitude. You Whining Do Nothing [bleep](WDNK's) are a [bleep] riot!

Neither of you sorry [bleep] could knock the new off a used boot.

Laffin'!

DD,

Botiquers and Connysewers do in fact gots it rough.(grin)

Was at the Boutique this mornin',playin' in the sleet/rain. Pard was gunning 60V-Max/62TSX comeups at a 3K fps lope,from the 18" Krunchenticker and it's sub. 5MOA at the 100yd line. Snow level came cascading down on The Milford this mornin' and it's 'bout time to start whistlin' boolits into wayward cheerios.(grin)

[Linked Image]

Curiously enough,a pard scored over 500 lbs of 750A-Max the other day and is groovin' on the notion.

Sammo,

You's gonna horn Shefire ALL up,all over again and run the risk of her Unimagining to Pretend to put you on Ignore.

'Course she's crazier than a Schithouse Rat and simply doing the best of her "abilities".(grin)

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Boxer
'Cub,

Reality is simplistic

Guess again pencil head .... Your reality IS quite simple, much like you.

Maybe someday you will get over your personal shortcomings and take a different position in your village. Until then ... drink up. It will alter your present reality.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
HEY! I wanted to let you all know why I REALLY chose to fly choppers back in the day...

[Linked Image]

I am..........disturbed.

Page 280 of 2,579 1 2 278 279 280 281 282 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

278 members (320090T, 10ring1, 160user, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 270cowboy, 30 invisible), 1,218 guests, and 934 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,847
Posts18,517,487
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.