Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Because I like to know thine enemy, I've been snooping around on DU lately and I watched MSNBC this morning..

The Dems are Absolutely POSITIVE that Obama is going to win. They were proudly showing the new Quinnipiac/CBS/NYT polls this morning that they believe shows Obama leading in almost every category and in every state by atleast 3%-4%.

Morning Joe and his hacks were basically calling the election this morning for Obama as they're convinced their polling data is the most accurate and all the other polls are as they said, "sniffing glue".

You can tell, they haven't even entertained the idea that Obama might lose, it's nowhere on their radar screen. To them, the idea that Obama has fallen behind the "neocon" (their words, not mine) is something they absolutely cannot fathom, like us giving up guns and hunting. It just isn't part of our conversation or something we'd consider.

If they do lose, I can see why they will be screaming about a stolen election because they've been brainwashed into thinking they've been ahead for the last 4 years.

In contrast, we feel that a majority of the populace has been awakened over the last 4 years and we feel confident Romney is going to win.

We think that Rasmussen is generally the only Pollster who isn't in the tank for the Dems and we believe the data he posts.

Unlike 2008, I haven't given much thought to the Rebub. candidate not winning. I've felt like people were sick of Obama after about 6 months and they've been wanting a change. Like the Dems,..I haven't even considered what it will be like if Romney loses...

Both sides are pretty certain they're going to win, but it definitely looks like one side is going to wake up to the shock of their lives next Wednesday

I hope I get to watch the MSNBC bunch eating a healthy dose of Crow, because I don't care for it much...

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I saw it this morning. Kind of sad to watch joe have to play the MsNBC game. Mika runs the show now. I believe joe said " if you don't like quinnipiac then turn the channel because we do". Again, I pray I get to see this network flame out on the 8th!

Have you noticed as the race gets nearer, joe gets less conservative. Almost like someone is saying "if you speak your mind, you break your contract".

Last edited by Cartod; 10/31/12.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
MSNBC will be my primary network on election night and the days afterwards. I gotta have a few laughs don't I?

When Obama loses, I bet they will blame it on global warming/Sandy since Obama was out being "presidential" and more worried about the people rather than his campaign. Or some similar horse chit like that.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
And chrissy matthews is gonna blow a vein and croak, SWEET.

Gunner

Trump Won!
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Cartod
I saw it this morning. Kind of sad to watch joe have to play the MsNBC game. Mika runs the show now. I believe joe said " if you don't like quinnipiac then turn the channel because we do".

Yeah,..I was surprised at that. Who tells viewers to turn the channel if they don't like it..?

IC B2

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
There was a poll "Who is the biggest bish on MSNBC."

Last I saw Matthews was leading Madow and Mika by a wide margin.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Morning Joe and his hacks were basically calling the election this morning for Obama as they're convinced their polling data is the most accurate and all the other polls are as they said, "sniffing glue".

There polls are more accurate than you think. They have the actual polls like everyone else,but they also have the numbers of fraudulent votes cast or those going to be cast in each precinct.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
LOL, madcow has a bigger sack than that girl chrissy, what a bunch of chum material, all they need is the proper grind.

To bad [bleep] like that actually get to live and have rights. cry

Gunner

Trump Won!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm trained to expect and plan for the worst and hope for the best.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
What jorge said.

I don't trust polls, despite the good things our resident political sharpies have to say about Rasmussen, etc. Too many variables. ALL the polls missed the boat in the Scott Walker recall vote.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DocRocket
What jorge said.

I don't trust polls, despite the good things our resident political sharpies have to say about Rasmussen, etc. Too many variables. ALL the polls missed the boat in the Scott Walker recall vote.

+1, though the polls were fairly accurate in 2008, IIRC.

I wish I had the same warm, fuzzy feelings as some folks do about the outcome of the pending election. I wish I did, but I don't. I remain hopeful, however.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
like the walker recall, i think the polls are skewed in favor of obama, and we will be pleasantly surprised at how wrong they were next tues.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
And i'm gonna give the men the rest of the week off STX, and go on a three day drunk to celebrate. wink

Gunner

Trump Won!
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
it would be almost a good enough reason to have a beer after 17 yrs. almost.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'm not as optimistic as you guys. But I pray that I'm wrong, and am taking Tuesday off so I can vote.

EVERYBODY is pro-gun, some just don't know it. When an anti-gun person is in trouble, the first thing they do is call 911 and demand that they send somebody with a gun!

"Turdlike".... in record time

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No doubt, slightly less than half the nation is going extremely disappointed on Wednesday.

Lately MSNBC has pulled out all the stops on spreading lies. There used to be some entertainment value in seeing things from a different perspective to know thy enemy but it's so blatantly propagandist ... I can't stomach it.

They won't state the facts regarding polls so that the viewers won't give up hope and not vote. They're doing everything they can to keep the base fired up and at the same time dissuade people from voting for R&R.

Not all of the commentators on MSNBC are moronically stoopid. Some of them have enough intelligence to twist the facts and fabricate lies. That's what they're paid to do.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by fish head
No doubt, slightly less than half the nation is going extremely disappointed on Wednesday.

Lately MSNBC has pulled out all the stops on spreading lies. There used to be some entertainment value in seeing things from a different perspective to know thy enemy but it's so blatantly propagandist ... I can't stomach it.

They won't state the facts regarding polls so that the viewers won't give up hope and not vote. They're doing everything they can to keep the base fired up and at the same time dissuade people from voting for R&R.

Not all of the commentators on MSNBC are moronically stoopid. Some of them have enough intelligence to twist the facts and fabricate lies. That's what they're paid to do.
+1, they are picking and choosing polls that skew towards obama. A CBS Poll here, a NY Times poll here....its so openly blantant its pathetic. I just hope folks are smart enough to see what they are actually doing.

On the bright side, this is what gives me so much optimism. To watch them squirm and wiggle the polls is a sign of just how desperate they are.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Longbob
MSNBC will be my primary network on election night and the days afterwards. I gotta have a few laughs don't I?

When Obama loses, I bet they will blame it on global warming/Sandy since Obama was out being "presidential" and more worried about the people rather than his campaign. Or some similar horse chit like that.

They will blame it on RACISM, just like they always do.

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much" Teddy Roosevelt
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
If we get out the vote,it's Romney's day.

Last edited by RISJR; 10/31/12.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Will the Big let down cause riots and such ?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

96 members (Amos63, 7887mm08, 44mc, 3dtestify, 35, 8MMX57JS, 8 invisible), 995 guests, and 848 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,207
Posts18,524,265
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.