Hop To
Page 501 of 2,579 1 2 499 500 501 502 503 2578 2579
S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Fuggin beautiful SLM. I've a good buddy with a cabin above Reserve. There is most definitely some damn beautiful country in your state.

Reserve does have some beautiful country for sure.

NM does have some nice country but i'm jealous of the hunting opportunities you guys have.

GB1

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by ingwe
Yea...they will kick your azz if you get it too close. Not afraid to use the horns...but they dont hunt you back like a Buffalo would...

Yeah, never heard of them reversing roles, but I remember reading they were pretty adept with the horns. Always wanted to shoot one of those. And some baboons. And a lion. And a leapard. And a croc. And a buff. But a sable ranks pretty high.

Baboons are phun to shoot, leopards can be an adventure ( hence my screen name...I'll tell you about it over beer on gopher Armageddon...) and the ones that REALLY like to use their horns are Gemsbok. Lions skeer the schitt outta me eek

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by fatjack34
SLiM.....how far Nord is dat?

The two top pics are Central NM (Magdalena area). The bottom two are the Cuba area.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You're askeerd of a little puzzy?

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
You're askeerd of a little puzzy?

You cannot believe how much terror a 100 pound leopard can put into the hearts of grown men...

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Lions, BTW, AREN'T little.... eek

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Yea...they will kick your azz if you get it too close. Not afraid to use the horns...but they dont hunt you back like a Buffalo would...

Yeah, never heard of them reversing roles, but I remember reading they were pretty adept with the horns. Always wanted to shoot one of those. And some baboons. And a lion. And a leapard. And a croc. And a buff. But a sable ranks pretty high.

Baboons are phun to shoot, leopards can be an adventure ( hence my screen name...I'll tell you about it over beer on gopher Armageddon...) and the ones that REALLY like to use their horns are Gemsbok. Lions skeer the schitt outta me eek

FYI I'm keeping track of the stories you're promising to tell over beers and dead gophers.

MAGA
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Actually I would believe that, but you said lions. Was bein' puzzy specific. I'm more askeerd of Tygers than lions, but leopards are their own kind of rare earth demon.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
What about Ligers?

MAGA
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Aint never seen a tiger, but they are bigger than lions, so Im sure I would be akeered of them too.....

Yeah, leopards, especially wounded ones, are their own form of demon for sure.If they have an ounce of one of their nine lives left, they will use it on you....

IC B3

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F

FYI I'm keeping track of the stories you're promising to tell over beers and dead gophers.

I am in...even if I am just a rifle and ammo caddy!

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Actually I would believe that, but you said lions. Was bein' puzzy specific. I'm more askeerd of Tygers than lions, but leopards are their own kind of rare earth demon.

DD....the scene in Apocalypse Now...Chef leaves the [bleep] boat tripping his brains out on acid and runs into a tiger at night along the river....is that [bleep] for real? Were there tigers in your AO back in the day?

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Sweet! Work on losing the accent. grin

MAGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Need to do something to get this to top 1000 pages...

Heres my boy, 7.5 months, 78.2 pounds..

[Linked Image]

nice green hi-lo shag!

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

DD....the scene in Apocalypse Now...Chef leaves the [bleep] boat tripping his brains out on acid and runs into a tiger at night along the river....is that [bleep] for real? Were there tigers in your AO back in the day?

That was an analogy. And chef wasn't tripping, lance was later..

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Aye Aye! grin

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F

Sweet! Work on losing the accent. grin

What accent? Best Thread EVAH!

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco

That was an analogy. And chef wasn't tripping, lance was later..

Pretty sure Chef was too and he broke the rule about never leaving the [bleep] boat...missed the analogy though...

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
What about Ligers?

The way the story goes is I said I'd phouc a lion. Didn't say anything about a liger. Stickin' to that ....

I am..........disturbed.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
Yup! That trayvon chit can stay up in the freakshow forum.

OK, no more trayvon/trayvoff chitt. Only posted in jest, don't care about the particulars. Didn't you at least smile a little?

I am..........disturbed.

Page 501 of 2,579 1 2 499 500 501 502 503 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

338 members (29aholic, 17CalFan, 06hunter59, 1_deuce, 1badf350, 348srfun, 44 invisible), 2,021 guests, and 1,247 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,973
Posts18,519,820
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.