-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 518 of 2,579 1 2 516 517 518 519 520 2578 2579
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hey, LHAMA, how about a little somethin', ya know, for the effort?

GB1

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by fatjack34
Tuner....wtf is the vid? want to see it!

Creepy [bleep]...

Travis

I thought you [bleep] lived on the edge....clearly you are easily offended and scared...is this the shape of things to come with marriage you [bleep] [bleep]?

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You could see a video of a ton of grumpy stressed out bleeders (pre-finals week), a cloudy desert, and a few hundred douchey city [bleep].

I promise you that the mountain life away from college is a lot more better.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Creepy [bleep]...

Travis

I thought you [bleep] lived on the edge....clearly you are easily offended and scared...is this the shape of things to come with marriage you [bleep] [bleep]?

Hahaha! Marriage. You're funny.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F

Creepy [bleep]...

Travis

Hahaha! Marriage. You're funny.

Travis

You laugh...you scoff...but in the end you WILL conform and do as you are TOLD! Modern Day Prophet or not...you have not learned....

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Would love a vid Of Lt. Dan

I don't do vids. I do epic academy winning Heston style movies. The bad guys all die horrible violent deaths.

I never was a LT. Bypassed all that sensitive stage of life chitt and was appointed by the SEC. DEF. as a Warrant Officer. LT's require an act of Congress to be commissioned because they tend to be slow learners. Warrant's already know everything and will prove it with a gun to your head. While LT's want to interrogate prisoners and waste a lot of time, Warrants just go kill the bad guys. All of them.

It's that simple.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
This thread is still going? I can't believe there is that much to discuss on a simple question.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
You laugh...you scoff...but in the end you WILL conform and do as you are TOLD! Modern Day Prophet or not...you have not learned....

Nothing to learn when you know everything.

BGG can fill you in. I am untouchable. (Except in bear camp. SURPRISE!!)

Travis

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by jstall
This thread is still going? I can't believe there is that much to discuss on a simple question.

If you don't have anyting to add regarding .223 AI's, please do not comment on this thread.

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

There are simple minds but no simple questions. Understanding that is key to success. Ask any politician.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B3

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

If you don't have anyting to add regarding .223 AI's, please do not comment on this thread.

Travis

Are you getting married?

And will there be a .223AI as a wedding gift?

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Would love a vid Of Lt. Dan

I never was a LT. Bypassed all that sensitive stage of life chitt and was appointed by the SEC. DEF. as a Warrant Officer. LT's require an act of Congress to be commissioned because they tend to be slow learners. Warrant's already know everything and will prove it with a gun to your head. While LT's want to interrogate prisoners and waste a lot of time, Warrants just go kill the bad guys. All of them.

It's that simple.

Have I told you lately how much I LOVE you man! GD! I am ready to go out and kick an ass or three!

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ingwe and I will be crashing 'flaves wedding, if anyone else is interested in that kind of thing.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Barbarians view "love" as an aggressive action. The response is gender specific.

I am..........disturbed.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Barbarians view "love" as an aggressive action. The response is gender specific.

SURPRISE!!!

Travis

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Want to take a moment to give all the young pups a history lesson on hand and/or finger symbology. Some like Ingwe the Immortal already know this. Ingwe, go have a brew, you don't need to see this.

In the short Oscar acclaimed special below over 40 years of hand sign evolution is portrayed on only 14 seconds. You're seeing it before Nat Geo runs it next spring.

-First we have the two fingered "V" which symbolized Victory during WWII.
-Second we have the "V" sign which was adopted from the first as a symbol of peace. The users of this symbol were of sufficiently reduced mental capacity that they thought this cool and groovy, even if an insult to their parents.
-Third we have the truncated version offered in response to the second, which actually originated with the Battle of Agincourt in 1415. I will, upon request, provide commentary on that battle. Ingwe was there too, so you can ask him if you prefer.
-Fourth, you see the subtle shift and reversion to the two fingered variety with digits curved much in the fashion of snake fangs and slightly, nay, subtly poked at the offender. This evolution was a product of fabled flight crews of the technically enhanced AH-1G Cobra, aka "Snake Drivers" during and post Vietnam. It's subtle message is generally lost on rope smokin' hippies of the day, but it represents the obvious "fangs" and the not so obvious point that 2.75" FFARs are fired in pairs on most occasions. Loosely translated in means "I weel keel you! You can run but you will just die tired. May a pair of 17 pounders fly up your ass."

I thought you all should know this.

BD

[Linked Image]

I am..........disturbed.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Aw phouc, don't bother with the request.

The Battle of Agincourt, 1415 AD

Before the Battle of Agincourt in 1415, the French, anticipating victory over the British, proposed to cut off the middle finger of all captured English soldiers. Without the middle finger it would be impossible to draw the renowned English longbow and therefore they would be incapable of fighting in the future. The longbow was made of the native Yew tree, and the act of drawing the longbow was known as �plucking the yew� (or �pluck yew�).
Much to the bewilderment of the French, the English won a major upset and began mocking the French by waving their middle fingers at them, saying �See, we can still pluck yew! PLUCK YEW!�
Since �pluck yew� is difficult to say, the difficult consonant cluster at the beginning gradually changed to a labiodental fricative �F�, and thus the words often used in conjunction with the one fingered salute are mistakenly thought to have something to do with an intimate encounter. It is also because of the pheasant feathers on the arrows used with the longbow that the symbolic gesture is known as �giving the bird�.

I am..........disturbed.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Aw phouc, don't bother with the request.

The Battle of Agincourt, 1415 AD

Before the Battle of Agincourt in 1415, the French, anticipating victory over the British, proposed to cut off the middle finger of all captured English soldiers. Without the middle finger it would be impossible to draw the renowned English longbow and therefore they would be incapable of fighting in the future. The longbow was made of the native Yew tree, and the act of drawing the longbow was known as �plucking the yew� (or �pluck yew�).
Much to the bewilderment of the French, the English won a major upset and began mocking the French by waving their middle fingers at them, saying �See, we can still pluck yew! PLUCK YEW!�
Since �pluck yew� is difficult to say, the difficult consonant cluster at the beginning gradually changed to a labiodental fricative �F�, and thus the words often used in conjunction with the one fingered salute are mistakenly thought to have something to do with an intimate encounter. It is also because of the pheasant feathers on the arrows used with the longbow that the symbolic gesture is known as �giving the bird�.

Dan,

That sounds just plausible enough to be true...or are you mind-jacking us?

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Stupidity has no average...
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I dunno, were there pheasants in England back then? That's pheasants, not peasants. Peasants are frequently revolting, then and now.

I am..........disturbed.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SLM

What is this rain stuff you keep talking about?

Knock Knock

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn38I0Y-zqg

Have Dog

Will Travel

Page 518 of 2,579 1 2 516 517 518 519 520 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

190 members (2ndwind, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 1minute, 1_deuce, 280fan, 25 invisible), 1,461 guests, and 1,051 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,844
Posts18,517,337
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.