Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Well,.....this is all so ,....."Surprising" ? crazy

If it's this Boehner Sonofabitch that's stalling a BIG push back on this, he needs gone,.....muy pronto.
Maybe those supporting his sorry cryin', weepy azz.

GTC

Link: http://www.examiner.com/article/new...-gun-scandal?CID=examiner_alerts_article

On Monday David Codrea of the Examiner reported that new links have been discovered between a Columbus, N.M. gun smuggling scandal, first reported in 2011, and the Fast and Furious scandal which has rocked the Obama administration.

In 2011 the Examiner was the first national news outlet to report that a major gun smuggling scandal had engulfed the entirety of the town government in Columbus, N.M. Eleven town officials including the mayor and the police chief were charged and sentenced for gun trafficking in a scandal that was shown at the time to be connected to the Fast and Furious operation of the ATF and multiple agencies of the Obama administration.

But on Monday Codrea reported that major discrepancies have been discovered between the testimony provided by an ATF agent and the evidence involving the Reese family of Columbus, who were charged with gun trafficking. The Reese family are licensed gun dealers who were imprisoned for allegedly knowingly selling guns to Mexican drug cartel members.

Charges of conspiracy and money laundering against the Reese family have since been dismissed.

But ATF agent Carlos Valles, who worked the Reese case in New Mexico, reported directly to alleged Fast and Furious co-conspirator William Newell, the special agent in charge of the Phoenix Field Division of the ATF.

Valles also appears to have a credibility problem beyond that of Newell. The agent testified under oath that he had no knowledge of a Fast and Furious operation in New Mexico, but later stated that he was directly involved with the Columbus case, which had already been shown to have direct ties to Fast and Furious.

According to investigative reporter Mike Gallagher, Valles and the other agents involved in the Columbus case knew two years prior to court testimony that the New Mexican operation was part of Fast and Furious.

These breaking developments have attracted the attention of U.S. Sen. Charles Grassley, R-Iowa, who has been investigating Fast and Furious from the start as the ranking member of the Senate Judiciary Committee.

Grassley has asked Attorney General Eric Holder to provide a response to his inquiry by Dec. 17.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I can't for the life of me understand why the Reps ain't jumping up and down on this.

A government is the most dangerous threat to man�s rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by shreck
I can't for the life of me understand why the Reps ain't jumping up and down on this.

Sold out, perhaps ?

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sure seems like it Greg, sure seems like it.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
People don't care. There is little moral fiber in the average new American. They just want O-freebies and Obamacare cradle to grave.

So drug dealers got some guns...so what??? smirk No skin off their nose. whistle

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
politicians suck dick like the liberals on here..........

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by shreck

Birds of a feather...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by luv2safari
People don't care. � So drug dealers got some guns...so what?

Alas, a lot of people don't care � and won't care even when they learn that American money for smuggled drugs is financing not only Mexican drug cartels but also Al Qaeda cells in our country. After all, each of us has the right to do whatever we wish to do to our own bodies, don't we?

I wonder � does anybody here take any kind of part in this filthy national shame?

Does anybody here pay to have your neighbors blown-up while you go all dreamy and "out of it?"

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
When you brainwash kids from kindergarten to graduate school, when you control the electronic and print media, when social sites are run amuck and you have 47% of Americans looking for their next installment of free government money - no one frigging cares.
When white guilt is so high that this liar gets the biggest "pass" in the history of the republic, this can go on without a care.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
X
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
X
People don't care. There is little moral fiber in the average new American. They just want O-freebies and Obamacare cradle to grave.

So drug dealers got some guns...so what??? smirk No skin off their nose. whistle

Speaking of "no skin".....I was having a discussion(solving the country's problems) with a friend the other night and a couple good thoughts were formulated. They have probably has been dis-cussed here before. Those thoughts are;

People who have no skin in the game, being on the government dole(welfare/food stamps), would *not* be allowed to vote. Only those who are fiscal contributors(taxpayers) would be allowed to vote. People who are on SS(retired lifetime tax payers such as my 93.5 year old father-in-law) and also SS disability for a true physical disability(family member) would be legit exceptions.

Along with that there would be definitive changes in our politicians public servant job descriptions. They would have term limits, no self-appointed pay raises and the same healthcare plan that they voted to saddle on the USA citizenry.

How's that for a nice dream!!! smirk

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by eh76

That has to bee the campfire post of the week LOL

NRA Lifetime Member
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 17ACKLEYBEE
Originally Posted by eh76

That has to bee the campfire post of the week LOL

agreed

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
"Does anybody here pay to have your neighbors blown-up while you go all dreamy and "out of it?"

If the gov is serious about stopping drug usage, there needs to be a national media blitz directed toward American users-especially the young and the college age-that they are directly responsible for the deaths of innocent Mexican citizens by their using marijuana and cocaine.
Show the photos of the dead.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Yeah, just what we need is another Government program to the tune of billions to stop people from smoking dope. That really worked out well with Prohibition didn't it?

Just say no.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas
Yeah, just what we need is another Government program to the tune of billions to stop people from smoking dope. That really worked out well with Prohibition didn't it? �

Now just who in his right mind recommends that?

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

Grassley has asked Attorney General Eric Holder to provide a response to his inquiry by Dec. 17.[/color]

LMAO... It'll be a one-page note that says, "I know NOTHING - NOTHING."

How can anyone argue with that? The last two years have been nothing but saber-rattling from the investigating committee..

Someone wake me when charges are filed.....

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

Sold out, perhaps ?

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! Its all about remaining status quo while they want us to think they are fighting for us. They don't want anybody to upset their gravy train!

ML

My biggest fear is when I die my wife sells all my gear for what I said I paid for it.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Dangerous game, this

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Save for a couple of fairly vocal folks who fought Boner & company to take action in congress, this has been ignored by most everyone. Look at the lack of response here as an illustration of the lack of GAF, even by folks who you would think should GAF.

"The Bigger the Government, the Smaller the Citizen" - Dennis Prager LINK

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
This is the most corrupt administration in American history for no other reason, the cover ups. Dead Americans mean nothing to these people unless they can spin it into a "let no crisis go to waste" advantage.

When the media doesn't do their job it is bad, when they are complicit, look out.

Originally Posted By: slumlord

people that text all day get on my nerves

just knowing that people are out there with that ability,....just makes me wanna punch myself in the balls
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

274 members (17CalFan, 2500HD, 160user, 257 mag, 1OntarioJim, 257 roberts, 27 invisible), 1,854 guests, and 953 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,372
Posts18,488,368
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.