-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You get an A for effort. I usta do that, wade into DU or Huffy. I found it was a waste of time. Did you need a shower after that? grin

A government is the most dangerous threat to man�s rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That is fine, but nobody ruin my efforts by showing up there and calling them libertards. Don't make it easy for them to discount those who put forth an effort.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I registered and made one post titled libtards and they banned me. I am sad now!

Last edited by nathanial; 12/15/12.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RDW
But I *want* to speak the truth...I should not have to temper my posts.

You play right into the hands of those who wish to discount your arguments...haven't you learned anything by watching how the liberals work?

RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I would be happy to debate my views against their views at the digital blunderland but not when they will delete my account continuously. If they want to join the 'fire, they get a chance to speak without being banned, that is the difference.

Dave

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by GeorgiaBoiler
Liberals are the most hate-filled and angry people on the the planet. Is it any wonder they murdered over 100 million people in the last century?
+1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by RDW

That is exactly why I won't bother registering and attempting to speak the truth, as soon as they determine I am a 2nd Amendment supporter they will yank my account.

Talking to a libtard is a fk'n waste of time.
Exactly my thought, and I know it's true from experience.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well I have been at it since about 9:00AM, still there so far. I know some are reading and replying....but school isn't out yet. smile

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RDW
Originally Posted by chesterpulley
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Well here is your chance boys, you can either stick with the like minded where everything is easy, or you can go join up and make a case to those who have been spoon fed the liberal poison. As soon as I can find my password I'm jumping right in to explain that the nra protects our right to protect ourselves from a whipped up mob such as that one.

I don't want hear what a waste of time it is, a waste of time is right here bitching to the like minded.

Good luck with that. You won't last more than a post or two over there before they pull the plug on your account. The party of tolerance and understanding...isn't.

That is exactly why I won't bother registering and attempting to speak the truth, as soon as they determine I am a 2nd Amendment supporter they will yank my account.

Talking to a libtard is a fk'n waste of time.

Well in case you have noticed, we're losing the minds of the young, and your suggestion is?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
DU is funded in a big way by george soros

[Linked Image]

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You'll be dealing with temper tantrum throwing 2 year olds.
Their minds aren't stuck in a rut, they're deliberately kept there.
They've made a habit, no... a life style, of disregarding facts, logic and truth.

Unlike here where opposing views are listened to and then sensibly argued in hopes they'll see the light -- given up only once they've proven too stupid to follow simple thought patterns to logical conclusions -- anything that doesn't align with their idiocy is immediately banned and stricken from the record.

The smarter among them are in charge of censoring the site insuring the stupid masses and teeny boppers aren't introduced to truths that might expose their lies and idiocy and get them thinking for themselves. They already know and understand the facts and realities of life and will shield against it. You'll be first marginalized, then demonized, and finally excommunicated. Once you're gone they'll drag out all the old lies and double standards and reversal of accusations that are always their standard operating procedure. You'll be the simple minded dumb assed intolerant stuck in the mud hater always opposing the much needed changes that will save America, the world, and the universe from falling to ruin, head first into destruction, and ultimately be the demise of everything good and proper that they've worked so hard to create.

Liberals are the absolutely most intolerant and unflexible people on earth. You'll quickly find them intolerable and insufferable.... and just plain not worth the wasted effort.

It isn't that they're hopeless and unreachable but that they routinely refuse and reject. You may as well work to convert maggots on a carcass into vegans no more success than you'll enjoy.
Like an alcoholic, he has to WANT to be helped.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Soros. That SOB is the embodiment of evil.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well in case you have noticed, we're losing the minds of the young, and your suggestion is?

Go around the twisted evil libtards strait to the young.
Use the education system, the media, daytime tv, and video games. That's how they did it. It's no overnight project.

It's either that or believe for a miracle.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Like sheep to slaughter, Just follow the shepard.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hey I know this stuff, I know I'll be kicked off, but I'm getting my points in until then.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Terms of Service

By registering a Democratic Underground account, you agree to abide by these terms. A single violation of any of these terms could result in your posting privileges being revoked without warning.

The Democratic Underground Administrators have a great deal of confidence in our system of citizen jurors and software tools, but we are well aware that trolls are constantly on the lookout for new ways to cause trouble and therefore on rare occasions it may necessary for us to revoke a member's posting privileges for reasons that are not covered by these Terms of Service. Because of this necessity, we retain the right to revoke any member's posting privileges at any time for any reason.
Don't be a wingnut (right-wing or extreme-fringe).

Democratic Underground is an online community for politically liberal people who understand the importance of working within the system to elect more Democrats and fewer Republicans to all levels of political office. Teabaggers, Neo-cons, Dittoheads, Paulites, Freepers, Birthers, and right-wingers in general are not welcome here. Neither are certain extreme-fringe left-wingers, including advocates of violent political/social change, hard-line communists, terrorist-apologists, America-haters, kooks, crackpots, LaRouchies, and the like.
Vote for Democrats.

Winning elections is important � therefore, advocating in favor of Republican nominees or in favor of third-party spoiler candidates that could split the vote and throw an election to our conservative opponents is never permitted on Democratic Underground. But that does not mean that DU members are required to always be completely supportive of Democrats. During the ups-and-downs of politics and policy-making, it is perfectly normal to have mixed feelings about the Democratic officials we worked hard to help elect. When we are not in the heat of election season, members are permitted to post strong criticism or disappointment with our Democratic elected officials, or to express ambivalence about voting for them. In Democratic primaries, members may support whomever they choose. But when general election season begins, DU members must support Democratic nominees (EXCEPT in rare cases where were a non-Democrat is most likely to defeat the conservative alternative, or where there is no possibility of splitting the liberal vote and inadvertently throwing the election to the conservative alternative). For presidential contests, election season begins when both major-party nominees become clear. For non-presidential contests, election season begins on Labor Day. Everyone here on DU needs to work together to elect more Democrats and fewer Republicans to all levels of American government. If you are bashing, trashing, undermining, or depressing turnout for our candidates during election season, we'll assume you are rooting for the other side.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Archerhunter
You'll be dealing with temper tantrum throwing 2 year olds.
Their minds aren't stuck in a rut, they're deliberately kept there.
They've made a habit, no... a life style, of disregarding facts, logic and truth.

Unlike here where opposing views are listened to and then sensibly argued in hopes they'll see the light -- given up only once they've proven too stupid to follow simple thought patterns to logical conclusions -- anything that doesn't align with their idiocy is immediately banned and stricken from the record.

The smarter among them are in charge of censoring the site insuring the stupid masses and teeny boppers aren't introduced to truths that might expose their lies and idiocy and get them thinking for themselves. They already know and understand the facts and realities of life and will shield against it. You'll be first marginalized, then demonized, and finally excommunicated. Once you're gone they'll drag out all the old lies and double standards and reversal of accusations that are always their standard operating procedure. You'll be the simple minded dumb assed intolerant stuck in the mud hater always opposing the much needed changes that will save America, the world, and the universe from falling to ruin, head first into destruction, and ultimately be the demise of everything good and proper that they've worked so hard to create.

Liberals are the absolutely most intolerant and unflexible people on earth. You'll quickly find them intolerable and insufferable.... and just plain not worth the wasted effort.

It isn't that they're hopeless and unreachable but that they routinely refuse and reject. You may as well work to convert maggots on a carcass into vegans no more success than you'll enjoy.
Like an alcoholic, he has to WANT to be helped.
Great post, Archer.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Typical DU poster.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Pretty sure these are what got me booted in less than a minute.
Terms of Service

By registering a Democratic Underground account, you agree to abide by these terms. A single violation of any of these terms could result in your posting privileges being revoked without warning.

The Democratic Underground Administrators have a great deal of confidence in our system of citizen jurors and software tools, but we are well aware that trolls are constantly on the lookout for new ways to cause trouble and therefore on rare occasions it may necessary for us to revoke a member's posting privileges for reasons that are not covered by these Terms of Service. Because of this necessity, we retain the right to revoke any member's posting privileges at any time for any reason.
Don't be a wingnut (right-wing or extreme-fringe).

Democratic Underground is an online community for politically liberal people who understand the importance of working within the system to elect more Democrats and fewer Republicans to all levels of political office. Teabaggers, Neo-cons, Dittoheads, Paulites, Freepers, Birthers, and right-wingers in general are not welcome here. Neither are certain extreme-fringe left-wingers, including advocates of violent political/social change, hard-line communists, terrorist-apologists, America-haters, kooks, crackpots, LaRouchies, and the like.
Vote for Democrats.

Winning elections is important � therefore, advocating in favor of Republican nominees or in favor of third-party spoiler candidates that could split the vote and throw an election to our conservative opponents is never permitted on Democratic Underground. But that does not mean that DU members are required to always be completely supportive of Democrats. During the ups-and-downs of politics and policy-making, it is perfectly normal to have mixed feelings about the Democratic officials we worked hard to help elect. When we are not in the heat of election season, members are permitted to post strong criticism or disappointment with our Democratic elected officials, or to express ambivalence about voting for them. In Democratic primaries, members may support whomever they choose. But when general election season begins, DU members must support Democratic nominees (EXCEPT in rare cases where were a non-Democrat is most likely to defeat the conservative alternative, or where there is no possibility of splitting the liberal vote and inadvertently throwing the election to the conservative alternative). For presidential contests, election season begins when both major-party nominees become clear. For non-presidential contests, election season begins on Labor Day. Everyone here on DU needs to work together to elect more Democrats and fewer Republicans to all levels of American government. If you are bashing, trashing, undermining, or depressing turnout for our candidates during election season, we'll assume you are rooting for the other side.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
I wish the garbage on that site would get the guts to come try and take my firearms. We would see who would be #ucked then.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

79 members (35, afisher, Aviator, AnthonyB, 01Foreman400, 9 invisible), 1,434 guests, and 772 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,593
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.