Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 650 of 2,579 1 2 648 649 650 651 652 2578 2579
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Mrs. Claus wishes you all a Merry Christmas MFerssssssssssss!

[Linked Image]

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
GB1

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Originally Posted by Gadfly
Why?

I had been awarded a Federal grant from the National Institute of Health. The data collection was part of a comprehensive research project to analyze the impact of penis length on the psychological health of male primates. The results of the project were never published, as the director of the project, upon obtaining my data, absconded to Borneo, under the assumption, I presume that in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.

He is.

Glad someone absconded. At least the data will be kept under wraps for the time being, at least in America. Indigenous populations of New Guinea and Africa already know this stuff.

Central Highlands? Anywhere near Kontum? Lots of small weenies in that region. Little round asses too.

I am sorry Sir, but I can not discuss specific locations. In fact, I may have already divulged too much. After I submitted my data, a guy wearing Raybans and a Brooks Bros. suit made me sign a non-disclosure agreement and confiscated my field notes. Apparently there are national security issues in play.

ego operor non tutela
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Couple of elves....

[Linked Image]

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Candy cane anyone?

[Linked Image]

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Happy elf....

[Linked Image]

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
IC B2

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Tired elf.....

[Linked Image]

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Damn!!!

R.

You can run, but you'll just die tired.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Why?

I had been awarded a Federal grant from the National Institute of Health. The data collection was part of a comprehensive research project to analyze the impact of penis length on the psychological health of male primates. The results of the project were never published, as the director of the project, upon obtaining my data, absconded to Borneo, under the assumption, I presume that in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.

He is.

Glad someone absconded. At least the data will be kept under wraps for the time being, at least in America. Indigenous populations of New Guinea and Africa already know this stuff.

Central Highlands? Anywhere near Kontum? Lots of small weenies in that region. Little round asses too.

I am sorry Sir, but I can not discuss specific locations. In fact, I may have already divulged too much. After I submitted my data, a guy wearing Raybans and a Brooks Bros. suit made me sign a non-disclosure agreement and confiscated my field notes. Apparently there are national security issues in play.

There were indeed. I'm the guy with the Raybans. You passed the test. Have a Merry Christmas and GFY!

Elmer, that's some delightful cheer...spread it out next time so we don't get info overload.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Buenas tardes, putas!

Geez, I miss a few days and I got to catch up on 18 pages worth. You guys need jobs!

Reloading some more 75 Maxis and pushing the limit with Vargy and TAC to see what she'll do whilst pondering sending same in for the ole Awesome Ingwe treatment. Wnd has been blowing like a beotch on my days off so thinking I might as well have my chamber reamed now (not that one, sickos) before spring.

Did Dan spend his bonus on a .223 yet? And has flaveanoid posted any groups yet? I sure Gruff can spot him some targets.

Going to watch the BSU game-probably be lame but wth.

Felix navidad, and don't forget to engage in some auto-erotic anal exploration.

Jesus

Last edited by MojoHand; 12/22/12. Reason: Damn auto correct!

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Stupidity has no average...
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
BGG....no mention of the Morning Wool I left for you....hmmm...I thought you, of all the sick pricks here, would enjoy!

Oh well, GFM

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Fatjacko,

You had a chance to start ringing out that deuce yet? Watch ya running for a load?

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Stupidity has no average...
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Still waiting MojoHandJob....

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Got back at noon and here are the results,one coyote called in,one killed by the MIGHTY .22-6mm!

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by fatjack34
BGG....no mention of the Morning Wool I left for you....hmmm...I thought you, of all the sick pricks here, would enjoy!

Oh well, GFM

The wool was beautiful FJ. I've just been to lazy to post yet. Went out and sat on a cactus and froze my pecker off without a dead dog to show for it.

High Life time baby.

BTW, nice dog the nm.

MAGA
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Silly question...after you guys lay those dogs to rest, do you typically leave them there for the other dogs to eat?

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
If they ain't blown up I'll take them to a place in town unskinned and get some dough, but this year I heard they're not buying.

So other than sometimes a pic I don't do a damn thing with them.

MAGA
E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Thanks,BGG.

FJ read your comment on my wife and cousin being the same person,that's Louisana not NM. smile

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by fatjack34
Silly question...after you guys lay those dogs to rest, do you typically leave them there for the other dogs to eat?
Yes,I do.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Thanks,BGG.

FJ read your comment on my wife and cousin being the same person,that's Louisana not NM. smile

Sorry Bro.....I was told it was TN! My mistake! NM is where you take a nice Seniorita in a pre-arranged deal? No? Or maybe a Rez chick? I am confused! Hence, I live in a State of Confusion!

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
I think I would hang them in a tree or sapling for the others to take note of and maybe leave whilst they can? No? Maybe a fence line or post? No?

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
Page 650 of 2,579 1 2 648 649 650 651 652 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

537 members (219 Wasp, 10gaugemag, 1234, 1_deuce, 17CalFan, 1badf350, 49 invisible), 2,401 guests, and 1,123 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,456
Posts18,529,096
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.