Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
He still has not grown into his ears.

He looks all business.

GB1

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Heres another snake pic...these are the 'bad boys' in the southern snake world...DD will tell you. Had a five footer try to cash my ticket in high school...damn near got it done too, I still have the bastid's hide on the wall...

[Linked Image]

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Here is an honest seven footer...same as in my avatar....he was crawling around a friend's back porch, so he got thumped over the head with a long section of 1" pipe. Got no problems letting em go in the woods, but around houses we get rid of them. Fangs were an inch and a quarter long...
[Linked Image]

You only live once, but...if you do it right, once is enough.
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by wageslave
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
....Bad water?

BD

No.
This is Badwater.

[Linked Image]

Tides out in Lew-Town!

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Dats a serious snake.....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
IC B2

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

Here SLM a "snake" that you can enjoy! smile

The last few seconds of the vid about sums it up! Hot as hell was Tawny Kitaen but also one crazy bitch! Punching on her baseball player husband and all back in the day! Poor girlis pretty rough looking these days!

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by ingwe

What be that swamp critter that almost tapped you out?

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Prolly a moccasin.

Exquisitely turdlike in all of his many manifestations!!

Resist much - obey little. Hayduke lives!

"30-06 guys don't worry about schit 'cause 30-06 guys don't worry....." 16bore

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Heres another snake pic...these are the 'bad boys' in the southern snake world...DD will tell you. Had a five footer try to cash my ticket in high school...damn near got it done too, I still have the bastid's hide on the wall...

[Linked Image]

I gots some hysterical cottonmouth stories, kinda goes hand and hand with livin' in Florida. Don't care a lot for them. Will say w/o equivocation the one snake in the US I absolutely do not like is the copperhead. Problem with 'em is their camo is so damn good, and they seem to know it, so they won't get out of your way before you sit on their sorry ass in the piney woods. They are azzholes.

[Linked Image]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
The problem with moccasins is that they won't give way. Those jokers have 'tudes and will stand their ground. I dislike the moccasins for their 'tude and rattlers for their size (they can have 'tudes, too). But I don't discriminate...if it's a poisonous snake, I don't like it.

Exquisitely turdlike in all of his many manifestations!!

Resist much - obey little. Hayduke lives!

"30-06 guys don't worry about schit 'cause 30-06 guys don't worry....." 16bore

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by fatjack34

The last few seconds of the vid about sums it up! Hot as hell was Tawny Kitaen but also one crazy bitch! Punching on her baseball player husband and all back in the day! Poor girlis pretty rough looking these days!
Remember that punching incident,but dang she was hot when that video was made.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

[Linked Image]

I gots some hysterical cottonmouth stories, kinda goes hand and hand with livin' in Florida. Don't care a lot for them. Will say w/o equivocation the one snake in the US I absolutely do not like is the copperhead. Problem with 'em is their camo is so damn good, and they seem to know it, so they won't get out of your way before you sit on their sorry ass in the piney woods. They are azzholes.

[Linked Image]

These are the only rattlers in NH....the Timber Rattler....black bastards are wicked protected and wicked scarce! Only one known den left in the state although they found one in a garage this past October about 10 miles from my house. Black baaaaaaaaastids!

[Linked Image]

Last edited by fatjack34; 01/03/13.

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
[Linked Image]

Welcome back, Steve Irwin...nice job faking your death!

So let me get this straight...Rancho advocates "catch and kill wild trout" and then gets snugly with Satan's minions?! F'ed up!

I'm with those who kill the creepy crawlers...and, yes Travis, with a pistol. I'll usually let the non vennys go but like their Eighties namesake, Poison must die.

We're supposed to have a fair amount of rattlers in S. Idaho here but I rarely see them. I do remember once hunting some potholes and jumping down from a rock and hearing a loud buzzing. You coulda heard the sound of my labia slapping shut a mile away. Damn legless abominations of nature (same goes for those other eight legged freaks).

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Stupidity has no average...
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Just a brief break from the snakes.....trick or treat on your minds eye on this link....

Nature's Camo!

Cool link flappy!

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

What a coincidence...just saw her on Seinfeld tonight....

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Mojo....I am with you on the 8 legged pricks too.....kill em all!

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

What be that swamp critter that almost tapped you out?

Yep it was a moccasin...we inadvertently cornered him and he adopted his Schwarzenegger persona...decided it was time for someone to die....

The first shot in the face from 6 feet with a .22 Hollow point only lit him up...

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

I love snakes and I aint skeered of spiders but I had one of the little eight legged bastids put me in the hospital for five days....

Now, bees and hornets and such make me scream and run like a little girl! eek

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
How did it go from there Poobah? Geez, one in the mush pissed I'm off?

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F

I love snakes and I aint skeered of spiders but I had one of the little eight legged bastids put me in the hospital for five days....

Now, bees and hornets and such make me scream and run like a little girl! eek

Me 61 year old sister got chomped down in FL a few years back by a Brown Recluse that [bleep] her up good for a while....a long while!

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
Page 742 of 2,579 1 2 740 741 742 743 744 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

279 members (1lessdog, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 117LBS, 219 Wasp, 37 invisible), 2,502 guests, and 1,097 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,446
Posts18,528,764
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.