Page 786 of 2,579 1 2 784 785 786 787 788 2578 2579
S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by SLM
[quote=deflave]You can't have everything you selfish [bleep]......

Why?

Dave

Death and money bring out the worst in people.

Hunts' , I agree.

GB1

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Good morning gentlemen...did you wankers even miss me?

I faked my own death, and went and had a couple drinks with bigsqueeze... then decided, like him, I didnt want to be dead anymore...hope thats OK by you guys..

We gotta get ready for trout season!

[Linked Image]

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Pard shot an IM ibex off the Floridas this fall. Spotted 'em on day one and walked in and shot one on day 2. He's been on hunts in some rough country and related that this one was near the top. Very rocky/cliffy and everything pokes you...

That wolverine is way cool...

Catsuit woman isn't nearly as fetching as me in a wetsuit. I make the Michelin man jealous...

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by pointer
Pard shot an IM ibex off the Floridas this fall. Spotted 'em on day one and walked in and shot one on day 2. He's been on hunts in some rough country and related that this one was near the top. Very rocky/cliffy and everything pokes you...

Catsuit woman isn't nearly as fetching as me in a wetsuit. I make the Michelin man jealous...

If everything pokes you, elkhunter and SLM should have a good time.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by SLM
Originally Posted by SLM
[quote=deflave]You can't have everything you selfish [bleep]......

Why?

Dave

Death and money bring out the worst in people.

Hunts' , I agree.

Pfffffftttt. Tell that to Elvis!

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

B
BLG Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Canazes9
[Linked Image]

That may be the best ass EVAH!!!!

Clyde

The liberal mind is an endless black hole of stupidity.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
injection molded.....

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by ingwe
Good morning gentlemen...did you wankers even miss me?

I faked my own death, and went and had a couple drinks with bigsqueeze... then decided, like him, I didnt want to be dead anymore...hope thats OK by you guys..

We gotta get ready for trout season!

[Linked Image]
Whom ever you are with pictures like that you are welcome here. smile

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E

Travis
Deflave GFY and have a nice day. smile Also I'll give you $1001 for BGG's .222 when he dies.

Last edited by elkhunternm; 01/09/13.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Thanks sir.

Travis

IC B3

B
BLG Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by huntsman22
injection molded.....

Only if I could use my nozzle.

Clyde

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Thanks sir.

Travis
Anytime you want a kick-in-the-butt GFY,let me know.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S

Travis

This coming from the guy who got violated on a sled.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
This is the BTE. No doubt. Many sideroads have been taken to get to the page count we are at now. Here's another one. I'd post this on the freakshow, but I've little interest in what most of the posters up there would have to say.

You guys ever watch nature shows when you were young? I grew up watching "Wild America" with Marty Stouffer (yes I know there's some less than flattering facts that came out about his filming practices) but that's just a "for example." I'm no shrinking violet, I don't mind watching the predators catch the prey and the killing and eating and schit. But these new shows that are out are pretty phouced up. My kids like watching nature shows, and a couple weeks ago it was about a half hour before bedtime and I was cruising the channel guide looking for something to watch and there was a show about lions and cheetahs. Cool I thought.

Phoucing wrong. JHC it showed these 2 male lions catching and eating and tearing the phouc out of a whole bunch of cheetahs. I mean with the squealing and crying and schit it was phoucing disturbing.

Last night there was this show "Africa" on. It was about all the richness in variety of species and how the cope yada yada. Sounds pretty safe right? Phouc no. It showed these uber creepy cricket phoucing things crawling into a bird nest to eat the just hatched birdlings. The music they played, and the way it was all built up was just creepy as phouc.

Anybody else notice this schit?

MAGA
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
He did! shocked laugh grin

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
BGG, I see it as a good thing that they are showing nature the way it is, and it would be a good thing if kids watched it. The last two generations grew up in the sweetness and light of Disney productions, and have a REALLY screwed up view of how nature works...

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
B
BLG Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
This is the BTE. No doubt. Many sideroads have been taken to get to the page count we are at now. Here's another one. I'd post this on the freakshow, but I've little interest in what most of the posters up there would have to say.

You guys ever watch nature shows when you were young? I grew up watching "Wild America" with Marty Stouffer (yes I know there's some less than flattering facts that came out about his filming practices) but that's just a "for example." I'm no shrinking violet, I don't mind watching the predators catch the prey and the killing and eating and schit. But these new shows that are out are pretty phouced up. My kids like watching nature shows, and a couple weeks ago it was about a half hour before bedtime and I was cruising the channel guide looking for something to watch and there was a show about lions and cheetahs. Cool I thought.

Phoucing wrong. JHC it showed these 2 male lions catching and eating and tearing the phouc out of a whole bunch of cheetahs. I mean with the squealing and crying and schit it was phoucing disturbing.

Last night there was this show "Africa" on. It was about all the richness in variety of species and how the cope yada yada. Sounds pretty safe right? Phouc no. It showed these uber creepy cricket phoucing things crawling into a bird nest to eat the just hatched birdlings. The music they played, and the way it was all built up was just creepy as phouc.

Puzzy!! grin

Yeah I saw the cricket thing last night. Then when one of the crickets got taken out by the birds the other crickets went all cannibal on him.

I'll GFM now.

Clyde

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BLG
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Puzzy!! grin

Yeah I saw the cricket thing last night. Then when one of the crickets got taken out by the birds the other crickets went all cannibal on him.

I'll GFM now.

Clyde

Yeah, that was it! GD those were some creepy damn things.

MAGA
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by ingwe
BGG, I see it as a good thing that they are showing nature the way it is, and it would be a good thing if kids watched it. The last two generations grew up in the sweetness and light of Disney productions, and have a REALLY screwed up view of how nature works...

I guess I wasn't clear. The catching and killing and eating of things, or the territorial fights, etc are not what I'm objecting to at all. What bothers me is the focus and the way they are presenting the material. It's very dark. The lions eating the cheetahs was particulary disturbing dude.

MAGA
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by SLM

Travis

This coming from the guy who got violated on a sled.

Yeah. That really makes me unique. That's happened to almost everybody.

Travis

Page 786 of 2,579 1 2 784 785 786 787 788 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

478 members (1234, 1badf350, 17CalFan, 10Glocks, 163bc, 12344mag, 39 invisible), 2,349 guests, and 1,080 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,455
Posts18,529,062
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.