Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
EricM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I have a brand new, in unopened package, Brownell's QUICK-SET LATIGO SLING, Tan, 1", with QD Swivels. Top grain, soft leather, this will last a lifetime and is a real shooting sling, not a carry strap.

It sells for $99 at Brownell's.

$70 shipped.

Thanks,
Eric

Description:

No Exposed Metal To Scratch Your Stock - Or You! Finest Carry Sling Instantly Changes To Rock-Solid Shooting Sling

PULL DOWN - SNAP OUT and the Brownell LATIGO Sling is ready for action. Faster than it takes you to drop to the ground into a shooting position. So quick that the Pull Down - Snap Out can be done during the time you are throwing the gun to your shoulder AFTER sighting your game ... never missing a beat.

Simply stating fact, the Brownell LATIGO Sling is the first sling ever offered shooters that does not require an assortment of hooks, laces or gimmicks to give you quick, positive setting of any length sling desired. Nothing to fumble with in cold weather, nothing you have to stop and figure out each time you want to change length. And, once you set the LATIGO Sling to the length you want for shooting, it will not slip out of that position. Yet, you can instantly change the sling length to any position wanted just by following the instructions.

No metal can touch your finest stock. No slips, laces, snaps, hooks or toggles to change or adjust. Just one continuous piece of fabulous leather that, through a clever design, can be set instantly to any length you want.

Using one continuous 84" to 86" strap of the most unusually supple, old-world, pit-tanned Swiss and German leather, guild leather craftsmen hand fashion this handsome and versatile sling to our specifications. In fact, this beautiful, top grain shell leather is so rare that we buy the entire world's supply just to bring you the LATIGO Slings.

Three Colors - Natural tan that gradually darkens with use. Matte black is professionally dyed to match service rifles and for those who simply prefer the elegant appearance black provides. Gloss black is dyed then given a final coat of Resolene, a flexible, water resistant, acrylic top finish that provides added weather protection.

LATIGO Slings With QD Swivels - Simply snap this popular quick-detachable swivel onto your existing studs, or mount the studs included with the sling on your gun. Saves time/fuss - mounts in a jiffy.

[Linked Image]

GB1

EricM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
ttt

EricM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
30% off and free shipping folks...!

EricM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
More pics:

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

EricM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
$65 shipped!

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
These ARE awsome, and if you shoot long range in the field you just have to have one and learn how to use it, period. I have a couple, but if this comnes down much more I will have another!

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
EricM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Thanks, Mark.

Let's try $60 shipped!!! We're getting close to almost 50% off when you factor in shipping. This is BRAND NEW.

Eric

EricM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
TTT

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'll take it. PM sent.

Reno

The time is drawing nearer for the American People to stand up for what they believe in. To stop having their rights trampled by the a$$holes in Washington D.C.
EricM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
SPF to Reno!

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
seconds

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Good Lord! When did Brownell's jack the price on those things? I bought one new for $70 a few years ago. Great price and a great sling.

Selmer

"Daddy, can you sometime maybe please go shoot a water buffalo so we can have that for supper? Please? And can I come along? Does it taste like deer?"
- my 3-year old daughter smile
EricM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
They're expensive, but it's one of those buy once, cry once kind of deals I think. I really like the leather.

I received payment and shipped it out today.

Eric

J
Joe Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
A day late dadnabit and if the deals fall through, I'LL TAKE IT!!

Shew me thy ways, O LORD: teach me thy paths.
"there are few better cartridges on Earth than the 7 x 57mm Mauser"
"the .30 Springfield is light, accurate, penetrating, and has surprising stopping power"
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Please don't think I was criticizing your price - I'm just surprised at the retail jump!

Selmer

"Daddy, can you sometime maybe please go shoot a water buffalo so we can have that for supper? Please? And can I come along? Does it taste like deer?"
- my 3-year old daughter smile
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It arrived and everything was great. Eric is top notch and the sling is well worth the money. Thanks again.

Reno

The time is drawing nearer for the American People to stand up for what they believe in. To stop having their rights trampled by the a$$holes in Washington D.C.
EricM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Thanks, Reno. Enjoy that sling!

Selmer - No worries!

Eric

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

605 members (160user, 219 Wasp, 1lessdog, 1minute, 1badf350, 68 invisible), 2,492 guests, and 1,293 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,189
Posts18,503,386
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.