Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I just heard this on FOX and I sure hope it catches on with the MSM.

I have to say that I'm hearing more and more negativity directed at Hussein from the left in regards to his fiscal policies. What was once never mentioned, in particular the debt and his role in sequestration, is now being discussed.

GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Dat's funny.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
I hope people are beginning to see what a dick the guy is.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
About time

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Its less than 9 days of Federal spending, gees its a joke.

"Any idiot can face a crisis,it's the day-to-day living that wears you out."

Anton Chekhov

IC B2

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
APACKALYPSE?

Gunner

Trump Won!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gunner500
APACKALYPSE?

Gunner

Dummy.

It's APACKALIPS.

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by sse
I hope people are beginning to see what a dick the guy is.
It would have been nice if people would have figured that out before the marxist pig got a second term.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Karnis
Originally Posted by gunner500
APACKALYPSE?

Gunner

Dummy.

It's APACKALIPS.

Yes, they made a movie back in the 70's didnt they, "apackalips now" laugh

Gunner

Trump Won!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
APACKA'LOPES would be more interesting, particularly in autumn.

"Apacka'lopes Now," I like it. Need to send that one to Benny Spies.

(Hell, we even have a palace made of corn. grin )

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by fish head
I just heard this on FOX and I sure hope it catches on with the MSM.

I have to say that I'm hearing more and more negativity directed at Hussein from the left in regards to his fiscal policies. What was once never mentioned, in particular the debt and his role in sequestration, is now being discussed.
Why shouldn't it? In the past, the top guy always takes the blame as well as getting the credit, regardless of where it lies. This dickweasel should too. In his case, regardless of his culpability in this particular thing, he needs the blame since he's to blame for so much more that he didn't catch it for.

Michelle will run in 2016.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by gmsemel
Its less than 9 days of Federal spending, gees its a joke.

There's gonna be no reduction in spending...the cuts are from the baseline budgeting policies which automatically increase the budget on a yearly basis...this whole "sequestration" scare is just the latest bag-O-chit they're try to pass off on the uninformed dumbass American taxpayer...

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
If he really wanted to be "savior" then he could easily fix most of the pain with just the stroke of a pen.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer
If he really wanted to be "savior" then he could easily fix most of the pain with just the stroke of a blade.

Fixt.

Gunner

Trump Won!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
grin

gunner

Trump Won!
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
...the uninformed dumbass American taxpayer...

That's the real problem. If you ever listen to Hannity's radio show, occasionally he sends an employee down to the street to ask the "common man" some very easy questions. Only half of them get the "Who is the President?" question correct. Almost none of them can name the Vice President, and they are across the board [bleep] clueless about important issues like sequestration. It makes me ill when I listen to it because those numbnuts are the type that walk in the voting booth and vote a straight DIMocrapic ticket. We really should have to show proof that we know at least the basics of WHO we're voting for and a passing knowledge of the important issues of the day - say, like BENGHAZI.

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
The Sequestration process will phase in over the next few months. No pain now, but consider some of the end results, unless a settlement is reached.

Some agencies, such as the FAA and Food Safety and Inspection Service have about 80% of their budget marked for labor and personnel. Other agencies, such as HUD and Education, have relatively small staffs, but large grant budgets; the people will stay on the payroll, but the grants to local agencies will be curtailed. This may not be the most intelligent way to reduce Federal spending (which was passed by Democrats and Republicans alike).

- The FAA has decided to close air traffic control functions at a number of smaller airports. Today's Washington Post has an article that mentions Garden City (KS) operations being closed and American Eagle airline (the sole provider of commercial service) suspending flights. This means that flyers may need to drive 200 miles to to Wichita (KS) to catch a flight. No big deal (to me at least), but it adds 3 hours time to a trip (each way).

- Federal law requires that every beef carcass be inspected by Food Safety and Inspection Service (FSIS) veterinarian and safety inspectors monitor and test cutting rooms and tools and, handling; the results need to be certified before the meat can be shipped. If the FSIS (whose budget is 80+% labor in the field) - not DC), furloughs employees, plants will need to close a shift or entirely. More than 7,800 FSIS inspection program personnel are assigned to about 6,200 slaughter, food processing, and import businesses in the United States; consider the impact if they close, even temporarily.

- While Social Security checks are cut automatically by computer, these computers need not be maintained by humans. Also, people just filing for SS benefits may be delayed in trying to submit applications.

We DO need to cut the budget, but we need to so it intelligently. And, even conservative Members of Congress are talking out of both sides of their mouths. Yesterday, following Obama's weekly radio address, Congresswoman Cathy McMorris Rodgers (R-WA), produced the Republican response; she said that we need to cut spending and only spend for necessary programs. Looking at her House web-site, she "applauds the unanimous approval of her co-sponsored bill in the House of Representatives today" (H.R. 267, the Hydropower Regulatory Efficiency Act of 2013). "This legislation would facilitate the development of small hydropower and conduit projects and direct the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) to study the feasibility of" ....etc.

This will cost money and Congresswoman Rodgers legislation will have costs attached to it (added Federal spending). Talk about hypocrisy!

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
And anyone that voted blowbammy can step in front of the train first.

Gunner

Trump Won!
D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
I don't think the people of Garden City (KS) voted for Obama.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
I was talking nationwide.

Gunner

Trump Won!
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

54 members (6mmbrfan, 10gaugemag, 7mm_Loco, 907brass, 808outdoors, 8 invisible), 14,377 guests, and 1,127 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,228
Posts18,543,998
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.