Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by reelman
Originally Posted by Bricktop
Jack Oconnor hunted sheep all over the world with a rifle over 8lbs and you can't walk out to the back 40 and shoot some tree rats with it?
Jack O'Connor was a writer.
No [bleep]! He was also one of the premier hunters of his era and the shooting editor for Field & Stream. He hunted sheep into his old age and didn't complain about a rifle weighing 8 or 9 pounds. I guess you're just a wimp.
The point went over your head, you f*cking dunce. O'Connor was a college professor at one time. He could make a trip to the grocery store -- check cashing place for you -- sound like an Amazon adventure. And he wrote for Outdoor Life, not Field & Stream, [bleep]. That was the domain of Warren Page.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.
GB1

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Timbo
It looks like he was willing to spend his gas. I smell a Bricktop P U S S Y So NOW you remember him calling you out???? smile Change that name to P U S S Y TOP
Your ass reads about as well as you can intimidate me:

Originally Posted by ldholton
BRING IT come see me in person and make me cry you little mouthie MOFO whistle
nope ain't got the fun of meeting Mr. Bricktop in person yet ? IF a heavy .22 ain't your thing thats fine doesn't mean that ones that like them are wromg now does it ? maybe if Bricktop would work his muscles as much as his typing fingers he might like something heavier than a T-bolt

Last edited by ldholton; 05/15/13.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Jack Oconnor hunted sheep all over the world with a rifle over 8lbs and you can't walk out to the back 40 and shoot some tree rats with it?
Jack O'Connor was a writer.
No [bleep]! He was also one of the premier hunters of his era and the shooting editor for Field & Stream. He hunted sheep into his old age and didn't complain about a rifle weighing 8 or 9 pounds. I guess you're just a wimp.
The point went over your head, you f*cking dunce. O'Connor was a college professor at one time. He could make a trip to the grocery store -- check cashing place for you -- sound like an Amazon adventure. And he wrote for Outdoor Life, not Field & Stream, [bleep]. That was the domain of Warren Page.

And when he was 60 he was still more of a man than you are. At least he didn't complain about someone else carrying an 8lb rifle. Seriously why do you care what someone else wants to use?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Seriously why do you care what someone else wants to use?
That's a good question, why do you and the other hen party members care? Pull your head out of your ass and read through the thread. For once. Maybe your kids can read to you exactly who's worried about whom. Dumbass.

1B Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Translation inot English from the original Bricktopian -- "tou caught me again".

1B

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 1B
I don't spend a lot of time thinking about things.

1B
Let's play a little "logic" game, ladies.

The No. 1 has been in production since the latter part of 1966, has it not? In the past 46-plus years, Ruger has offered two or three dozen chamberings, have they not? In several configurations, have they not? (1A, 1B, 1V, 1AB, 1H, etc.)

So if a rimfire No. 1 would be such a hot seller -- apart from you internet nerds and ass-lickers -- why hasn't Ruger jumped on the idea? Are you ladies sitting on an idea that only you dumbasses own?

1B Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Oh I see. If Ruger never made it, they never will make it! Yet another Bricktopian theory/rule/pronunciamento that is total bombast.

Custom gunmakers always have been there to fill gaps in Ruger's sparse offerings -- including for the 22LR. And every once in a while, Ruger tacitly admits an omission and, as with the 6.5x55 Swede and .300 H&H, belatedly duplicates custom market only calibers and with some success.

I do not see them making a 22 LR 1A because of the retooling required for the 22 LR but believe they could make a go of a limited run if they did.

I probably would not buy one but that's because I already have a custom Martini that weighs in @ a 1B, carries nicely on 'snoop and poop' squirrel outings, and shoots tight little groups. But that violates another Bricktopian dictum too. Everywhere you turn, another rule. Might as well just take up golf.

1B

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 1B
Has anyone else checked out the centerfold in the new issue of AARP magazine?

1B
Logic is a foreign concept to you. And you'll never get any at the rate you're going.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

538 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 1lessdog, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1badf350, 56 invisible), 2,374 guests, and 1,290 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,043
Posts18,500,820
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.