Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
I have a Tasco 6-18x40 Model #702TR scope that has the rangefinding reticle on it. I also have a set of rings for a .22 style base that I will throw in with this scope. I don't know much about this scope and I've never used it therefor it's sold as is. I bought this with the intentions to stick it on a gun, but never got around to mounting it. Then SWFA announced the 3-15 SS scope and I want it bad. So I'm selling off some of my extras to help pay for it.

This scope looks to be in decent shape overall and the glass is clear on it. It does have a few scratches on it including ring marks. On the front ring marks you can feel them slightly in the tube. On the rear I couldn't feel them, but could see them although it was hard to get them to show up well in a picture. It also has a scratch on the top turret as well as a few other minor ones. Also on the windage adjustment cap, the bottom of of it, the cap is broken. This is just the cap that screws over the adjustment. The windage doesn't have a visible turret like the elevation. I also noticed that the mark for the AO isn't centered with the turrets. I don't know if this is how it's made or what, but just wanted to point out everything so the buyer knew exactly what they were getting. When you hold the scope with the top turret level, the mark for the AO is off to the left a little. I've included a picture of this.

Anyway, here are the pictures.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Here is the broken cover and also a view of me holding the scope straight where you can see the mark for the AO is to the left.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I'm seeing prices all over the place on these things with many above $150 in good shape. Being that this one isn't perfect and is sold as is since I've not mounted it, I'd like to get $80 shipped to your door via USPS MO, PayPal gift, or PayPal +4%. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions.

GB1

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
SPF

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

611 members (007FJ, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 59 invisible), 2,495 guests, and 1,223 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,410
Posts18,470,373
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.