Hop To
Page 1,365 of 2,579 1 2 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 2578 2579
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by DanAdair
Originally Posted by Micro_Groove
Upon further review, how did she look without goggles?

She's pretty cute... But the Cuban ass isn't as good looking as the ones posted here that made me decide to hit it. Turns out she's one of those rare white girls that's in really good shape, and has a ghetto booty. It could work out... I like drinking heavily followed by rear entry intercourse laugh

Did I mention that if it works out, I could expect to save 20% off retail on my sporting goods purchases?

That's what is referred to as a WOOTY.

You'll shoot your eye out
HR IC

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Thank you sir...

Knowing is half the battle

I'm Irish...

Of course I know how to patch drywall
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Does Ginger work at Snappys?

I think I know who she is, at least I remember a girl working there named Ginger. She's not bad looking if I remember right. She put the moves on me there at the check out counter in 2011. I ran into her later that night at some random bar in Kalispell.

I got so drunk I can't remember if I got my cock wet that night or not.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I guess it's story time to make Poob's day.

So last night, I went up to the Great Northern to listen to a band and meet up with a couple girlfriends. Yes, I double booked in case one was a No Show. While I'm waiting on either one to show up, a nice young lady I know from the local sporting goods retailer came and sat down at the same table me and Uncle Buck were at (Uncle Buck is pretty much Ingwe, divorced, with a handlebar mustache) So Ginger says hi, we BS some, and she tells me she's waiting on her dance partner to show up too... So we figure we'll wind up with about 3 guys who like to dance with cute wimmens, Ginger, and my two who just texted me they are on their way.... Since Ginger is the cutest of the 3 wimmens that I know who will be in attendance, I give her the "The two girls I know that are coming are just friends, nothing too serious" speach... Buck has agreed to be a right proper wingman, and keep the other two entertained if need be (he's wearing a black cowboy hat, has a handlebar mustache and is wearing a T-shirt that says "For my next trick, I'll need a condom and a volunteer from the audience" for [bleep] sake)

So, while we're waiting Ginger says "You know the difference between peanut butter and jam?" "You can't peanut butter your cock down my throat." So like any right proper gentleman, I go get us a couple rounds of Purple [bleep] and some beers and ask her if she's single and gets an employee discount at work... Hey, she's about 5'2" with an ass off a Cuban girl, and B cup bewbies, the lack of an employee discount could be a "deal breaker" here.

So, the other two finally show up after spending god only knows how long doing their hair and makeup, and I'm 6 or 7 Purple Mohterfukkers into the evening, and at least 9 beers. The band is into the 3rd set and I've been having plenty of fun with Ginger. The dirtly little slut had been grinding that nice round ass all over me for a couple hours, and whispering sweet nothings in my ear while biting my neck... I'm pretty sure I know where this is going....

Uncle Buck comes up behind me and says "I'm taking your two friend-girls to the Blue Moon and meeting one of their moms there" What a solid dude smile

Sure enough... The night keeps on being awesome, and I keep on drinking Awesome Sauce. The band shuts down with enough time for the "Get to know you" shots, and then we go to breakfast. For once, I have a girl tell me "I know this is crazy and we just met, but I feel like I've known you a long time" Now when a guys says this, what he means to say is "I dig you, lets [bleep]"

So, like a right proper gentleman, I invite my new friend over so we can have deep insightful conversations by candlelight, while sipping cognac in front of the fireplace whistle

After her drunken Muslim prayer marathon session to my headboard, and some more deep insightful conversation by candlelight, she climbs off the bed and heads to the [bleep]. She climbs back in bed and snuggles her rockin' Cuban girl ass up to me, and I figure I better piss before I go to sleep (and hide my wallet and cell phone just in case) Now, I'll admit... Occasionally, sometimes when I wake up on Sunday mornings, I find that these pretty cute women are less than pretty cute with better lighting. So I figure that between a drunken marathon (and not wanting to have post sex three streams of piss to try and aim,) and that little fact about turning on lights after sobering up some. I decided that the best thing to do was leave the lights out, and squat to pee like a bleeder would. Well, in my ass cheeks descent to the seat, I realized that something wasn't right, and thought perhaps it was leftover Purple [bleep] haze. Upon further descent, I realized the seat was up, and it was too late to abort the mission. Sure enough, I fall all the way balls deep in toilet water and find myself thrashing for dear life, while spouting a line of explaitives that would make my truck driving ex bartender mother very proud. I calm the [bleep] down and I hear Ginger laughing in the bedroom. I ask just what the [bleep] is so funny. Ginger says, between fits of hysterical laughing "I was hovering...." More fits of laughter.... "I might have forgot to tell you I grew up in a trailer smaller than this one with 3 brothers"

It just might be true love this time laugh

That chitt's funny..... laugh

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Are you pizzing razor blades yet?
Is your old OxyContin prescription still in the medicine cabinet?
Can you really get 20% off some trick arrow shafts?
Did she compliment the Johnson after the jam?
Do you remember where you hid your wallet?
Details man.....

Have Dog

Will Travel

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Dog_Hunter
Does Ginger work at Snappys?

I think I know who she is, at least I remember a girl working there named Ginger. She's not bad looking if I remember right. She put the moves on me there at the check out counter in 2011. I ran into her later that night at some random bar in Kalispell.

I think she used too.... We're likely talking about the same chick.

I'm Irish...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Did you close the deal with cognac and candles?

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by wageslave
Are you pizzing razor blades yet?
Is your old OxyContin prescription still in the medicine cabinet?
Can you really get 20% off some trick arrow shafts?
Did she compliment the Johnson after the jam?
Do you remember where you hid your wallet?
Details man.....

Duh... SOP is always hide the wallet and cell phone in the same place, with the ringer off, every time. Without sounding too racist, that's why I don't bang native americans or hispanics anymore.

No razor blades. I always suit up, until I know it's coochie that can be trusted... Also, if you think you should stop at Walgreens and buy two plys. I don't bang it...

I showed Ginger my "trick arrow shaft" which she later complimented as being exceptional for "white boy standard issue" whatever that means whistle

Seriously though... I'd love to bang a chick that didn't think it was weird that I have my own indoor archery range mad

I'm Irish...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by wageslave

Did you close the deal with cognac and candles?

Again....

You're an assshole.

Nice work, and GFY!

I'm Irish...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Two ply material can be had.
Inner tube from your mountain bike. You're welcome.

P.S. indoor range.....sweet.
I may bang you......for free lane time.

Have Dog

Will Travel

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
for the 3rd time....

You're an assshole.

And now GFY!, and not in the fun way

I'm Irish...

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by MojoHand
I guess it's story time to make Poob's day.

So last night, I went up to the Great Northern to listen to a band and meet up with a couple girlfriends. Yes, I double booked in case one was a No Show. While I'm waiting on either one to show up, a nice young lady I know from the local sporting goods retailer came and sat down at the same table me and Uncle Buck were at (Uncle Buck is pretty much Ingwe, divorced, with a handlebar mustache) So Ginger says hi, we BS some, and she tells me she's waiting on her dance partner to show up too... So we figure we'll wind up with about 3 guys who like to dance with cute wimmens, Ginger, and my two who just texted me they are on their way.... Since Ginger is the cutest of the 3 wimmens that I know who will be in attendance, I give her the "The two girls I know that are coming are just friends, nothing too serious" speach... Buck has agreed to be a right proper wingman, and keep the other two entertained if need be (he's wearing a black cowboy hat, has a handlebar mustache and is wearing a T-shirt that says "For my next trick, I'll need a condom and a volunteer from the audience" for [bleep] sake)

So, while we're waiting Ginger says "You know the difference between peanut butter and jam?" "You can't peanut butter your cock down my throat." So like any right proper gentleman, I go get us a couple rounds of Purple [bleep] and some beers and ask her if she's single and gets an employee discount at work... Hey, she's about 5'2" with an ass off a Cuban girl, and B cup bewbies, the lack of an employee discount could be a "deal breaker" here.

So, the other two finally show up after spending god only knows how long doing their hair and makeup, and I'm 6 or 7 Purple Mohterfukkers into the evening, and at least 9 beers. The band is into the 3rd set and I've been having plenty of fun with Ginger. The dirtly little slut had been grinding that nice round ass all over me for a couple hours, and whispering sweet nothings in my ear while biting my neck... I'm pretty sure I know where this is going....

Uncle Buck comes up behind me and says "I'm taking your two friend-girls to the Blue Moon and meeting one of their moms there" What a solid dude smile

Sure enough... The night keeps on being awesome, and I keep on drinking Awesome Sauce. The band shuts down with enough time for the "Get to know you" shots, and then we go to breakfast. For once, I have a girl tell me "I know this is crazy and we just met, but I feel like I've known you a long time" Now when a guys says this, what he means to say is "I dig you, lets [bleep]"

So, like a right proper gentleman, I invite my new friend over so we can have deep insightful conversations by candlelight, while sipping cognac in front of the fireplace whistle

After her drunken Muslim prayer marathon session to my headboard, and some more deep insightful conversation by candlelight, she climbs off the bed and heads to the [bleep]. She climbs back in bed and snuggles her rockin' Cuban girl ass up to me, and I figure I better piss before I go to sleep (and hide my wallet and cell phone just in case) Now, I'll admit... Occasionally, sometimes when I wake up on Sunday mornings, I find that these pretty cute women are less than pretty cute with better lighting. So I figure that between a drunken marathon (and not wanting to have post sex three streams of piss to try and aim,) and that little fact about turning on lights after sobering up some. I decided that the best thing to do was leave the lights out, and squat to pee like a bleeder would. Well, in my ass cheeks descent to the seat, I realized that something wasn't right, and thought perhaps it was leftover Purple [bleep] haze. Upon further descent, I realized the seat was up, and it was too late to abort the mission. Sure enough, I fall all the way balls deep in toilet water and find myself thrashing for dear life, while spouting a line of explaitives that would make my truck driving ex bartender mother very proud. I calm the [bleep] down and I hear Ginger laughing in the bedroom. I ask just what the [bleep] is so funny. Ginger says, between fits of hysterical laughing "I was hovering...." More fits of laughter.... "I might have forgot to tell you I grew up in a trailer smaller than this one with 3 brothers"

It just might be true love this time laugh

Ace, our very own Penthouse Forum raconteur... laugh

For it to be a true Penthouse Forum it would have to start with " I never thought it would happen to me but..."

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
But it did happen...

And I almost had photographic evidence.

But I forgot where I hid my smartphone until this morning frown

I'm Irish...

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
But it did happen...

Then for the next installment it needs to start off with
" I never thought it would happen to me but..."

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by wahunterinrok
But it did happen...

Then for the next installment it needs to start off with
" I never thought it would happen to me but..."

And I'll leave out the part where my balls hit the toilet water...

I'm Irish...

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Word.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Werd!

I'm Irish...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
1. Wingman performs flawlessly
2. You close the deal without having to chew off your arm in the AM.
3. Sporting goods discount potential

That's akin to a triple double or a hat trick!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Or winning a double dawg dare. Awesome......

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
How did the wingman do???

“There are some who can live without wild things and some who cannot.”
ALDO LEOPOLD
Page 1,365 of 2,579 1 2 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

529 members (1234, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 160user, 45 invisible), 2,203 guests, and 1,199 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,642
Posts18,493,259
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.