Hop To
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Your argument is akin to the following exchange.

Me: The war on drugs results in *many* more problems than it fixes.

Deflave: The people selling drugs have warts on their dicks!

Me: Maybe so,....but the problem is the crime resulting from the war on drugs.

Deflave: Legalizing drug sales ain't gonna cure dick warts!!

WTF are you babbling about?

I'm babbling about your babbling.

Yours is the babbling of a dumbchit.

My babbling points out that fact.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I'm babbling about your babbling.

Yours is the babbling of a dumbchit.

My babbling points out that fact.

Oh. Thanks for "schooling" me on the southern border.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Definition of insanity: Trying to reason with a liberal.

Just let him down easily or all it will do is generate more stupidity.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

Travis:

Bristoe is just messing with you. He doesn't really give a schidt one way or the other.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by tjm10025

Travis:

Bristoe is just messing with you. He doesn't really give a schidt one way or the other.

I just like when he types his tears.

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Neither does Dave.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by poboy
Neither does Dave.

Valid point.

Travis

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Travis

,...and I laugh when I see you admit on the internet,...to be enshrined in cyberspace forever,..that you traveled for hours to be checked for herpes.

That's some dumb-chit, right there.

Drive for hours to keep it a secret,..then broadcast it to the world on a format which will be available for the public view for eternity.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Travis

,...and I laugh when I see you admit on the internet,...to be enshrined in cyberspace forever,..that you traveled for hours to be checked for herpes.

Drive for hours to keep it a secret,..then broadcast it to the world on a format which will be available for the public view for eternity.

Laughin'...

If we all took ourselves as seriously as you do, the world would really suck.

Travis

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Me?,...serious?

Man,...c'mon.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Why not mine the border and let them cross at there own risk. It is our border not theirs. I don't care if they are democratic voters. Mine the whole border a 100 yards deep. This will or should stop a few. Will not make any difference what they are carrying, it should deter them. Mine it all for 100 yards deep and put up warning signs in as many or any language you want. It is a crime to cross the border into the USA. Try crossing into Mexico and see what happens to you.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Me?,...serious?

Man,...c'mon.

You know it's true...

Travis

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Why not mine the border and let them cross at there own risk. It is our border not theirs. I don't care if they are democratic voters. Mine the whole border a 100 yards deep. This will or should stop a few. Will not make any difference what they are carrying, it should deter them. Mine it all for 100 yards deep and put up warning signs in as many or any language you want. It is a crime to cross the border into the USA. Try crossing into Mexico and see what happens to you.

You really think 100yds of mines are gonna stand in the way of a multi-billion dollar a year industry?

They'll be some tunnel buildin' muthaphuckas... grin

Travis

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Travis

And for the record, that test was negative.

Thank you,
Dave

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Might be blood thirsty but it is time to stop the border crossing. Time to return the land back to the ranchers and framers. They should not have to worry about working their own land. Not to mention getting attacked, shot at, property stolen, houses broken into, and not being able to walk their own land without getting into a gun fight.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Mines are the only way I know of securing the border in both directions. It would sure cut down on the amount of drugs being carried across the border.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Travis

And for the record, that test was negative.

Thank you,
Dave

Don't tell me,..I don't givva chit one way or the other.

Convince the women.

Her: Da fug is that?

Deflave: it's uh,...uh,....uh,...a planter's wart!,..that's the ticket!,..it's a fuggin' planter's wart!

Her: Well,....you should have put some Compound W on it before buying me dinner.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Excerpt:

"Officials told The Times that every potential smuggling corridor in Arizona is monitored by mountaintop spotters, who are usually low-level cartel employees or those who owe a debt to the cartel.
They are armed with radios and cellphones and occasionally with weapons, and are sometimes held responsible if the drug loads they are spotting for are interdicted by authorities."

Jesus wept,......

They're ALL armed to the [bleep]' TEETH !

GTC

Link: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/7/border-patrol-rules-hinder-effort-oust-drug-spotte/

The chief of the U.S. Border Patrol said Tuesday that his agents have a tough time ousting armed drug cartel spotters from the tops of U.S. mountains because the rules of engagement constrain them.

For years, cartels have stationed spotters on U.S. territory to help track American border efforts and to guide smugglers around roadblocks and past where agents are stationed. But in recent months, those spotters have gotten more attention as Congress prepares to debate an immigration legalization bill.

�Why don�t we take those people out?� said Sen. Ron Johnson, Wisconsin Republican.

Sen. Thomas R. Carper, Delaware Democrat, who chairs the SenateHomeland Security Committee, said he was shocked to learn of the spotters during a trip to the border earlier this year, saying that if U.S. troops had come across spotter locations in Iraq or Afghanistan, those sites would have been taken out.

Border Patrol Chief Michael J. Fisher said there�s a major difference between those war zones and the U.S.-Mexico border, where agents have to obey strict rules of engagement.

�The rules of engagement, what we call our �use of force,� applies to individuals on the street or whether they�re up on a mountaintop,� he told the Senate panel.

Chief Fisher said the agency had had some success in ousting �dozens� of spotters from mountaintops, but he couldn�t say how many more locations remains.

The mountaintop spotters have been a thorny problem for years.

SEE RELATED: Public doubts immigration overhaul will strengthen border: Poll

Two years ago, Sen. John McCain, Arizona Republican, and Homeland Security Secretary Janet A. Napolitano engaged in a heated exchange over how many spotters there were. Mr. McCain said he had been told there were hundreds, while Ms. Napolitano replied that there were hundreds of peaks that could be used, but there weren�t hundreds of actual spotters.

�Look, they are there, and everyone knows they�re there, and for you and your staff to deny that they�re there is sort of symptomatic to me,� Mr. McCain said.

The Washington Times has visited well-camouflaged spotter locations in the Sonoran Desert National Monument 75 miles north of the border, with a view of Interstate 8, which runs from just south of Phoenix west to San Diego.

Officials told The Times that every potential smuggling corridor in Arizona is monitored by mountaintop spotters, who are usually low-level cartel employees or those who owe a debt to the cartel.

They are armed with radios and cellphones and occasionally with weapons, and are sometimes held responsible if the drug loads they are spotting for are interdicted by authorities.

Blaming the rules is just an excuse to justify the lack effort in securing the borders

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Don't tell me,..I don't givva chit one way or the other.

Convince the women.

Her: Da fug is that?

Deflave: it's uh,...uh,....uh,...a planter's wart!,..that's the ticket!,..it's a fuggin' planter's wart!

Her: Well,....you should have put some Compound W on it before buying me dinner.

I think it is cute you fantasize about my dick.

Old serious guys sure are funny.

Travis

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Mines are the only way I know of securing the border in both directions. It would sure cut down on the amount of drugs being carried across the border.

So what do the folks who live on the border do with their cattle and other livestock that rely on the river for water? What about the families that live on both sides of the border and have for centuries, whose farms and ranches straddle the border?
What about those area that are just too rugged to place an effective minefield?
Who pays the cost of some child who wanders into that minefield?
Who monitors those minefields to make sure that some enterprising person doesn't go in there and disarm & steal them, placing them elsewhere?
You need to go down there along the border, talk with the people who live there and have forever, and look at the geography before seriously suggesting we place mines anywhere down there.

Boots on the ground and the resources they need, including cameras, radios that work, sensors, and a change in ROE to allow instant deportation and ROE for firefights.

Go after these guys AGGRESSIVELY, not reactively.

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

100 members (7mm_Loco, 10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 44automag, 673, 17 invisible), 1,484 guests, and 975 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,118
Posts18,483,486
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.