Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
T
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
I have a Swarovski Z6 2-12x50 with the TDS-Plex reticle and the Swarovski Rail mounting system on it for sale. The scope is in excellent condition and the glass is perfect. The absolute cleanest scope mounting system out there. Plus with the way it�s built the scope will not move back due to recoil issues and you don�t hae to worry about it not be �squared� up on the rifle.

As everyone knows the TDS series was discontinued by Swarovski and is no longer available. It is an easy reticle to use by simply going to the Swarovski website and plugging in your load information and other pertinent information and it will give you the range for each stadia. There weren�t but a handful of Z6 2-12x50 scopes with the TDS-Plex ever brought into the USA.
In addition Swarovski discontinued rail system for the regular (non-illuminated) models. Today the only rail models you can get are going to be illuminated and here in the states that�s still a special order item through EuroOptic.

The scope comes with the factory box and paperwork. It also comes with the Swarovski �Bikini� lens covers. Even though I don�t use them they seem to get marred up in the frigging box but they�re still useable to keep the elements out of the scope. (color them black and pretend they�re zeiss�)

I�ve tried to take a good array of photos and hopefully they�ll speak for themselves as to the condition of this scope.
The closest regular model that Swarovski has would be the 2-12x50 with the BRH which is a similar reticle but a lot busier than the TDS Plex is. Current price is $2299 and there is also no rail system.
http://www.eurooptic.com/swarovski-z6-rifle-scope-2-12x50-brh-59319.aspx

http://tinyurl.com/co4plho

The asking price is $1750 and I will take Paypal provided the buyer pays the 3 or 4% (fee depends on where the buyer is located). I will include CONUS shipping with insurance at this price. Those outside the USA will be credited $30 toward shipping and insurance provided of course that we can get it to them.
I have a Blaser rail mount that I will sell for $250 to the buyer. If the buyer doesn�t need it then I will keep it for future use. I also have a set of the Swarovski Cross Slot mounts that are used to mount the rail scopes on traditional Weaver or Pitcanny bases. 2 screws per mount, no ring screws to come loose or that can be over tightened causing scope issues. Plus NO ring marks to ruin scopes. Best system out there. I�ll take $125 for the mounts if the buyer needs the set. Otherwise I�ll keep those as well. (I only have one of the Cross Slot mounts and I have 2 rail mounted scopes for sale. So there is only one set available to the first buyer that buys either one.)

To avoid any confusion as to whom the �buyer� will be I ask that interested parties contact me at my email: seven_mm_maghotmail.com and the first person stating they want to buy the scope, will get the scope. Any questions can also be directed to my email and I�ll get them answered at the earliest opportunity.

� Scope Weight: 19.0 oz
� Scope Length: 13.39"
� Magnification Range: 2x to 12x
� Scope Objective Diameter: 50 mm
� Scope Tube Size / Mount: 30 mm
� Scope Turret Adjustment: .36 moa
� Reticle Position: second focal plane
� Field of View: 63 - 10.5'
� Eye Relief: 95 mm
� Illuminated Reticle: no
� Scope Finish: black matte finish

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Here it is mounted on a Sauer 202 with the Swarovski Cross Slot mounts. In these pics you see the teeth on the bottom of the scope however if you install the scope and cut the rubber insert/filler you would not see those teeth. It also keeps dirt out of the rail.

[Linked Image]

[img]http://i209.photobucket.com/al...l%20mount/Image092_zps4e48fe84.jpg[/img]

This is a different Swarovski but wanted to show what the scope's underside looked like. There are teeth in the rail and the teeth mesh with the teeth that are on the mounts. Once tightened it's not going to move nor are there issues with it not being straight.

[img]http://i209.photobucket.com/al...ilmount0101024x768_zps48bc1d36.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i209.photobucket.com/al...Blaserrailmount003_zpsea85acb2.jpg[/img]

Below photos are the Swarovski Cross Slot mounts that are used to mount the rail scope on Weaver or Picatinny rails.

[img]http://i209.photobucket.com/al...lotMounts-Swarovski0081024x747.jpg[/img]

GB1

T
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
New price of $1700 including shipping and insurance for the scope. Mounts are as originally priced.

T
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
Z6 TDS-Plex..... one of a handful.

T
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
Another price drop. Take off another $50. $1650 in the lower 48 including shipping and insurance. Hawaii and Alaska will be credited $30 toward shipping and insurance. Mounts are extra.

T
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
$1600 to the lower 48 including shipping and insurance.

Mounts extra...

IC B2

T
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
Scope is SOLD.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

545 members (1minute, 1Longbow, 1badf350, 2500HD, 219 Wasp, 219DW, 61 invisible), 2,340 guests, and 1,300 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,176
Posts18,503,222
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.