Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#7901817 - 07/15/13 05:16 PM Ice Tea & Skittles : druggies mixture with cough syrup. Tray-gone.
RichardAustin Offline
Campfire Guide

Loc: In Line Waiting
Supposedly this is 2/3rds of a drug cocktail. Didn't hear about this on the news. No "suspected", "alleged", "possible" ingredients for a drug cocktail popular amongst black youths.

In honor of Ken's make Words count, Tregone.

Lean is a mixed drink originating in the Southern Rap culture. It is a mixture of Promethazine and Codeine cough syrup and a soft drink such as Sprite (usually). While other soft drinks may be used, Sprite was the original.

[And now also Arizona Watermelon for Watermelon Drank/Lean]

There are some variations of Lean. For example, Promethazine and Codeine syrup is usually Purple in color. But there are other colors of syrup that work the same way. There is a golden-colored syrup (hydrocodone based) and other colors as well.

Lean slows you down. It makes you feel good. Its meant to be sipped on, and it taste damn good. One of the best feelings you will ever experience. Euphoria with a hint of sedation.

Lean is also the drug mixture that killed Pimp C.

DXM is an abbreviation for the cough suppressant Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide which is the active ingredient in the cough-syrup brand Robitussin.

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.

CI16728
#7901871 - 07/15/13 05:30 PM Re: Ice Tea & Skittles : druggies mixture with cough syrup. Tray-gone. [Re: RichardAustin]
Ghostinthemachine Online   content
Campfire 'Bwana

Loc: Minnysoda
Whenever I hear Pierce Morgan drone on about Skittles, I wish that someone would tell him it's just an ingredient of 'Drank'.

I suspect he already knows, but he gets his paycheck from the Jewish commies at CNN and is paid handsomely to be their Goyim shill.

#7902139 - 07/15/13 06:43 PM Re: Ice Tea & Skittles : druggies mixture with cough syrup. Tray-gone. [Re: Ghostinthemachine]
RichardAustin Offline
Campfire Guide

For the life of me I can't figure out what the payoff is to the jews for backing obama. My only explanation is they must be self loathing, self hating group of people.

I'd never heard of drank until a radio program the other day. That was it, once, on one show. No mention of it anywhere else.

#7902168 - 07/15/13 06:48 PM Re: Ice Tea & Skittles : druggies mixture with cough syrup. Tray-gone. [Re: RichardAustin]
Certifiable Offline
Campfire Regular

Loc: Bay Area CA.
I believe "Purple Drank" was made most famous by the Raiders legend JaMarcus Russel..if I recall he got into a bit of trouble with some younger ladies while sippin.

#7902175 - 07/15/13 06:51 PM Re: Ice Tea & Skittles : druggies mixture with cough syrup. Tray-gone. [Re: Certifiable]
RichardAustin Offline
Campfire Guide

I can only imagine the kool-aid people are pissed.

#7902201 - 07/15/13 06:55 PM Re: Ice Tea & Skittles : druggies mixture with cough syrup. Tray-gone. [Re: Certifiable]
KR13 Offline
Campfire Regular

Loc: Chambers Co. Texas
I had to laugh a little at the prosecutor when during closing arguments, while holding the can, couldn't bring himself to say watermelon. He kept calling it "iced tea or whatever" when there it was in big letters right on the can WATERMELON.

Edited by KR13 (07/15/13 06:58 PM)
Edit Reason: added pic

#7902209 - 07/15/13 06:58 PM Re: Ice Tea & Skittles : druggies mixture with cough syrup. Tray-gone. [Re: KR13]
RichardAustin Offline
Campfire Guide

How could trey-gone be in the news for a year and a half with no mention of this? For someone like me I wouldn't have ever been able to guess this is also part of a drug cocktail.

#7902224 - 07/15/13 07:02 PM Re: Ice Tea & Skittles : druggies mixture with cough syrup. Tray-gone. [Re: RichardAustin]
KR13 Offline
Campfire Regular

Loc: Chambers Co. Texas
I'm sure he was just drinking it for the vitamin C boost. You know, after walking around in the rain and all. Folks catch cold that way.

#7902395 - 07/15/13 07:58 PM Re: Ice Tea & Skittles : druggies mixture with cough syrup. Tray-gone. [Re: RichardAustin]
antelope_sniper Online   content
Campfire Tracker

Loc: Colorado
Originally Posted By: RichardAustin
For the life of me I can't figure out what the payoff is to the jews for backing obama. My only explanation is they must be self loathing, self hating group of people.

I'd never heard of drank until a radio program the other day. That was it, once, on one show. No mention of it anywhere else.

When the Jews got off the boats in NYC back in the 1890's the democrate party would meet them at the piere, and register them to vote for the party. 5 generations later, they are still all voting democrate.

Go quiet or full tilt, just don't get caught in the middle of the stupids. DD

#7902460 - 07/15/13 08:21 PM Re: Ice Tea & Skittles : druggies mixture with cough syrup. Tray-gone. [Re: antelope_sniper]
Ghostinthemachine Online   content
Campfire 'Bwana

Loc: Minnysoda
Originally Posted By: antelope_sniper
Originally Posted By: RichardAustin

When the Jews got off the boats in NYC back in the 1890's the democrate party would meet them at the piere, and register them to vote for the party. 5 generations later, they are still all voting democrate.

No.

Most came from eastern Europe with an ingrained sub-culture of leftist radicalism already instilled. It carries on to this day.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  RickBin, SYSOP 
CLICK BANNER for HUGE SAVINGS on ZEISS at CAMERA LAND!
Support Our Sponsors 1
Who's Online
578 registered (1Deernut, 01Foreman400, 1911a1, 12344mag, 1899sav, 70 invisible), 1448 Guests and 316 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Support Our Sponsors 2
Forum Stats
50846 Members
72 Forums
642591 Topics
9228788 Posts

Max Online: 4366 @ 10/05/10 09:36 AM
Support Our Sponsors 3

Copyright 08 2000-2015 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.