Hello all, I'm selling an excellent condition Hilleberg Saitaris tent in green. I have used it twice and aside from minor dirt/ signs of use, it is virtually new. No signs of wear, no tears, no zipper issues, or anything of the like. It is basically a new tent that has been tested twice.

I'm cursed with a Hilleberg addition, and I'm on a quest to try out all their tents, so the buyer is going to benefit from my loss. For those not familiar with the Saitaris, it is the daddy of Hilleberg's dome tent line-up. It is a 4 person (and when Hilleberg says 4 they actually mean it) tent/ bombshelter. This is an expedition tent, designed for simple little jaunts to Antarctica, the North Pole, or Everest. If you can find a more sturdy tent anywhere I'll be impressed. Hilleberg tents are incredibly easy to set up, don't let the appearance fool you. They put more thought into user-friendliness that just about anyone. This 4 person tent is so easy to set up by yourself you actually won't want anyone to help you with it, they'll just get in the way.

I could go into all the features of the tent but it would take forever. There are countless youtube videos, reviews, and articles about Hillebergs and the Saitaris that can say it much better than me. The tent sells new for $1395, and the footprint sells for $136, bringing the total for this set-up new to $1531.

I'm asking $1,100 shipped and insured to CONUS for the tent and footprint. For those of you who are not math savvy (I fall into this group), that is a $431 dollar savings for a tent that has been used twice.

I will accept cashier's checks or money orders, or Paypal with the extra 3% to cover their fee. Please email me at:
blackhawk5150yahoo.com

Here are pictures of the actual tent I'm selling;
Mt Pinos:
[Linked Image]

Laguna Seca Raceway:
[Linked Image]