-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
http://www.sportspickle.com/2013/09...-dont-know-[bleep]-energy-investment-equity

Cooper Manning Tired of Being Disrespected: �Peyton and Eli don�t know [bleep] about energy investment equity�

Cooper Manning, the older brother of NFL quarterbacks Peyton and Eli Manning, made headlines today when he sounded off on his siblings in an interview with the New Orleans Business Journal.

After several questions in a row about the upcoming matchup between Peyton�s Broncos and Eli�s Giants, the 39 year-old Cooper snapped and said: �I thought this article was about me? I thought this was about energy capital development in the Gulf Coast region? Everyone thinks football is so important. But it�s just a game. Energy runs the world, you get me? Not football. Energy. And Peyton and Eli don�t know [bleep] about energy investment equity.�

The NOBJ reporter apologized and asked a question related to natural gas drilling, but a riled up Cooper, who works for Howard Weil, which has offices in New Orleans and Houston, cut him off and continued his tirade.

�I�m so sick of people treating me like I�m the failure of the Manning family,� he said. �So my brothers play in the NFL. Whoopdee [bleep]. There are 32 starting NFL quarterbacks. You know how many partners there are at regional energy investment company of this size? Not 32, I�ll tell you that. We�re a division of ScotiaBank, godammit! That [bleep]�s international!�

Cooper then cut the interview off and asked the reporter to leave.

�People think Peyton is smart?� continued Cooper, now shouting. �He�s a dumbass. Trust me on this. He knows nothing but football. He thinks a good business investment is buying up a bunch of Papa Johns franchises in f�king Denver. And you�re going to condescend to me? To me? A partner at Howard Weil? I�m not the failure of the family. Get out of my office!�

NOBJ editor-in-chief Roger Jackson said this afternoon that he received a gift basket from Archie Manning and a note asking that the publication not print a story about his eldest son�s outburst.

�We�re considering what to do,� said Jackson. �I can say that tickets to a Broncos or Giants game and getting to meet Cooper�s brothers would go a long way in helping us make our decision.�

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
That's hilarious. laugh

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Can't be real... laugh laugh

Wasn't their brother a football stud until he got permanently damaged in HS..?

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
Can't be real... laugh laugh

Wasn't their brother a football stud until he got permanently damaged in HS..?

He was but there has to be a breaking point of always answering questions about your two younger brothers. I think this is a riot!

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Maybe just a little insecure?? laugh

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
IC B2

RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That is funny, I want to see it live...

Dave

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
One of the comments said it is Satire.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most. - Mark Twain.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Like Rodney Dangerfield says, I don't get no respect

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It is satire but funny anyway.

Otto is my co-pilot.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
If it were true....living proof as to how an older brother can be a complete azzhole!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
must be true, it's on the internet.

Those who would disrespect our flag have never been handed a folded one.

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.

When in the Course of human events......
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RMulhern
If it were true....living proof as to how an older brother can be a complete azzhole!!

Younger brothers are much more prone to tirades such as that.

Someday I hope to be the person my dogs think I am . . .
The only true cost of having a dog is its death.
Someone once said "a nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves."
Shiloh Sharps . . . there is no substitute.
NRA Endowment Member

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

638 members (12344mag, 1minute, 1moredeer, 160user, 204guy, 10Glocks, 66 invisible), 2,864 guests, and 1,204 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,851
Posts18,496,993
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.