Hop To
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Another POS just made my Ignore list.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

well ya can both take a flying leap ...you wanna be groupies go ahead . i am tired if the bullshitt.

FWIW I didn't attack family I told him he could follow the lead...so take a hike.....

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by teal
Originally Posted by EddyBo
You're no man.

Not at all.

Don't matter what I think about Larry but you call his kid's situation into something because you're butt hurt?

Your upbringing was seriously lacking.
Teal I agree, there is something wrong with someone who will stoop to suck levels because they were shown to be a dumbphuc. Family attacks of anykind have no place here IMO.

I've been here over 10 years now. Seen a lot of idiots. This was the first I've ever put someone on ignore.

Thank you!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RDFinn
Another POS just made my Ignore list.

Thank you .

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by eh76

well ya can both take a flying leap ...you wanna be groupies go ahead . i am tired if the bullshitt.

FWIW I didn't attack family I told him he could follow the lead...so take a hike.....

If calling an idiot an idiot makes me a "groupie" in your eyes, so be because I do not give a [bleep] what someone with your lack of character thinks.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

If calling an idiot an idiot makes me a "groupie" in your eyes, so be because I do not give a [bleep] what someone with your lack of character thinks.

Ain't about being a groupie - it's about respect for something like that.

Hate the man all you want but damn, respect his kid enough to shut your hole.

Me

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
...and human.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I really don't care what you think. I am making a stand and I won't go back on it. I don't waffle like many here and I am no groupie. I don't GAF what people think, I am tired of the PC groupie coddling and stick is driving paying advertisters from this site. You guy swant to keep this place? Don't coddle asssholes like him. You don't like my stance put me on ignore..I'm ok with that.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I really don't care what you think. I am making a stand and I won't go back on it. I don't waffle like many here and I am no groupie. I don't GAF what people think, I am tired of the PC groupie coddling and stick is driving paying advertisters from this site. You guy swant to keep this place? Don't coddle asssholes like him. You don't like my stance put me on ignore..I'm ok with that.

You dont really care what people think........apparently you do, or you would not be stoooping to such a level. You are truly an idiot. How someone could get their feelers hurt enough to act that way because someone cuses them for being a dumbphuck is surely no the definition of do not care. If you did not care you would ignore it.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Gee kinda funny you guys put me on ignore but respond...grow some balls. put me on ignore and don't peek. Go love your stick....

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I never said I would put you on ignore....I love [bleep] idots, very entertaining to see the depths of human stupidity.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

You dont really care what people think........apparently you do, or you would not be stoooping to such a level. You are truly an idiot. How someone could get their feelers hurt enough to act that way because someone cuses them for being a dumbphuck is surely no the definition of do not care. If you did not care you would ignore it.
\

You obviously have no clue...I ain't butt hurt like you ...I am pissed cause this jackass is driving away the people that keep this site afloat...YOU are to dumb to see that..how many PM's you got from those contributors? GFY cause you are all blinded by your ignorance... PUT ME ON IGNORE IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY POSITION.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I never said I would put you on ignore....I love [bleep] idots, very entertaining to see the depths of human stupidity.

You are a prime example apparently....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You dingbats ever wonder why dipstick has been banned more than once?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You dingbats ever wonder why dipstick has been banned more than once?

Because he puts sand in manginas, just like he has apparently dusted yours.

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C

...I am pissed cause this jackass is driving away the people that keep this site afloat....

I could see that happening, this place is the wild west when it comes to forums. I would say many here have already been banned from forums elsewhere. They have even cleaned up the hide some.

"I threw a touchdown pass in the last minute to win the state championship game. I know it was 30 years ago and not relevant to this discussion but it makes me important and believable, it's the only great thing I even accomplished"
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Apparently you follow his rhetoric blindly..not a chance in hell...apparently your comprehension skill are low...from my post above...try to follow along please...I am pissed cause this jackass is driving away the people that keep this site afloat...YOU are to dumb to see that..how many PM's you got from those contributors?

Got to love the blind ignorance, incomprehension and sheer stupidity from some of you innanet guys...... crazy

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by constructor

...I am pissed cause this jackass is driving away the people that keep this site afloat....

I could see that happening, this place is the wild west when it comes to forums. I would say many here have already been banned from forums elsewhere. They have even cleaned up the hide some.

Thank goodness someone reads and comprehends..

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Ain't about being a groupie - it's about respect for something like that.

Hate the man all you want but damn, respect his kid enough to shut your hole.

Uh dumbass never said anything bad about his kid other than stick should follow his lead.....so GFY and thank you for putting me on ignore buncha [bleep] PC pansies around here ......

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Apparently you follow his rhetoric blindly..not a chance in hell...apparently your comprehension skill are low...from my post above...try to follow along please...I am pissed cause this jackass is driving away the people that keep this site afloat...YOU are to dumb to see that..how many PM's you got from those contributors?

Got to love the blind ignorance, incomprehension and sheer stupidity from some of you innanet guys...... crazy

Apparently you are the one that does not get it. I am not supporting the guy you apparently have a man crush on....What you said was low and violates all common decency. Am I gonna ignore something like that just because he puts sand in your mangina...NO.
You are about as low as stuff I scrape off my shoes when I hose out the kennel. I do not give a [bleep] what your justifications are, it was uncalled for, and you are a phugger because of it.

Last edited by EddyBo; 10/27/13.
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

573 members (007FJ, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1234, 10Glocks, 1941USMC, 50 invisible), 2,264 guests, and 1,138 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,647
Posts18,493,344
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.