-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I think you actually need to read and comprehend..but you won't. I am done with this subject, you and several others here.

Most of you guys need to get out of the bar or bottle...then get out and get some sunshine and fresh air.

You don't know anything about me and that is the way it will stay. All you know is what is typed here. Adios.

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by eh76
I think you actually need to read and comprehend..but you won't. I am done with this subject, you and several others here.

Most of you guys need to get out of the bar or bottle...then get out and get some sunshine and fresh air.

You don't know anything about me and that is the way it will stay. All you know is what is typed here. Adios.

Your words told me everything I want or need to know about you.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

1) You need to step back and read what you type.

2) He is driving away paying clients from this website.

#1 is ironic, coming from you after what you said earlier. You're the one who needs to step back and chill out.

#2 will be your business when you own the website. Until then, it's none of yours.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Nice google fu...that all you got loser? You are one screwed up bitch....follow your son's lead.............

What a cowardly [bleep] heel you've turned out to be.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Nice google fu...that all you got loser? You are one screwed up bitch....follow your son's lead.............

Lower than whale [bleep].

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'76,

You Whining Clueless [bleep]...here's to the sanctity of your brazen crusade,to take Dumbfhucktitude to places it's never been before.

Looking forward to your next Whine. Laffin'!

Bless your heart.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
....follow your son's lead.............

Say what you will about the man, but dragging this to light is beyond reprehensible.

Congratulations on making it to the top of the Campfire Dumbphuck list.

hangunnr

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Kunstructor,

Only YOU,can prevent you...from saying something [bleep] stupid. It is a fascinating approach,that you are powerless in that refrain and then feel compelled to Whine about it.

You poor poor Clueless Dumbphucks are a riot!

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by JJHACK
It's a sad state of Affairs when a thread on a specific topic is started. Then out of the blue, Boxer, Larry, Big Stick who else? shows up and decides the thread was not his original idea and suggests a completely new direction of the topic.

When he is called on this, he turns loose with a tirade of vulgar sexually explicit comments and then ends with the folks on the thread being whiners.

No part of the original content was added to by larry, or addressed, or improved with his comments. Just that everyone involved is stupid with the use of disgusting vulgar disrespectful terms.

I suppose I was mistaken what this place was. I guess it's more like a bar where any drunk can pitch up and blather on about whatever he wants, butting into conversations where he is adding nothing and nobody cares about the opinions or irrelevant comments.

One thing to consider though. Doing this with paying advertisers, and the people on the staff will be a step over the line. Let the games begin I suppose.

JJ,

You've really perfected your Whine as of late. Congratulations?!?

The most hilarious part is,specifics were plainly cited,but your gross ineptitude and copious ignorance,precludes you any inkling to that glaring obvious. Now THAT is some seriously funny schit and upon many levels!

WTF can you ever add,besides a Whine? Someone who "knows" as "much" as you,is always going to be well served by asking questions...instead of "giving" answers. PLEASE find me "mistaken". I suggest you holster your cluelessness and hurt feelers,then take notes and apply same.

You are doing "great".

Wow.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by teal

Completely and utterly uncalled for. Complete horseshitt and you know it.

UFB that you would EVER say that to someone who went through that.

Wow, interesting selective outrage.

The guy insults the time I spend with my son.....silence. Fine by me. I can always take the little guy fishing in Alaska someday, but Stick will always be an uncouth, foul-mouthed, abrasive ass.

But.....say anything back to the foul-mouth drunk, and it's suddenly "un-frigg'n believable???" What a joke.

Did you stop to ponder if maybe his acting like he does had something to do with what he "went through?"

The guy knows his way around rifles. Everyone realizes that. It sure as hell doesn't mean he's a good person or a good parent, and, with the way he goes after people, it sure isn't "unbelievable" that someone would take shots back.

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Hoalie,

Your insecurities are very well founded and your Whines always entertaining.

You'll haveta pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess. I get a kick out of you Do Nothing [bleep] and the fascinating tales of all the things you almost did,all the the wares you almost had and all the places you've almost been.

Hilarious schit,that you can concoct your incredible [bleep] stupidity as being a "shot"...though in fairness,the only thing you shoot is your Imagination.

Bless your heart.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Boxer
Hoalie,

Your insecurities are very well founded and your Whines always entertaining.

You'll haveta pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess. I get a kick out of you Do Nothing [bleep] and the fascinating tales of all the things you almost did,all the the wares you almost had and all the places you've almost been.

Hilarious schit,that you can concoct your incredible [bleep] stupidity as being a "shot"...though in fairness,the only thing you shoot is your Imagination.

Bless your heart.

If I were you, I would take the time to become as awesome a parent as you (think you) are a rifleman, instead of spending the time here being an ass to strangers.

Hint

wink

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Hoalie,

You are a far bigger ass to yourself,than I could ever be. Bless your heart. Laffin'!

Looking forward to your next Whine,fabulous excuses and the fascinating tales of your Pavement Pounding Pursuits.

You Day Dreaming Do Nothing [bleep] are a riot!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Keep look'n for the bottom of that bottle Stick. I heard that there's a "Parent of the Year" award down there somewhere.

Me, I'll go to the corn maze with my kid any day of the week over the things you consider "real."

In fact, doing things you think are a joke is probably good advice for anyone wanting their kid(s) to grow up happy, healthy and wise.

Hint

wink

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by goalie

The guy insults the time I spend with my son.....silence.

Did you stop to ponder if maybe his acting like he does had something to do with what he "went through?"

Goalie: The two situations are not remotely comparable.

Hopefully, you realize that. If you don't, I pity you.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Hoalie,

It's your Imagination,Pretend with it as you please and continue to do so aloud...because it's [bleep] hilarious.

Looking forward to the fascinating details of them Pavement Pounding Pursuits.

Laffin'!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by goalie
Me, I'll go to the corn maze with my kid any day of the week over the things you consider "real."

And yet, here you are, making a big deal out of those very same things, i.e., the back-and-forth BS between two strangers on the internet.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by smokepole

Goalie: The two situations are not remotely comparable.

Hopefully, you realize that. If you don't, I pity you.

I want your pity as much as I want Stick's approval.

Thanks though.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'pole,

She's doing "great".

Laffin'!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Pity is not something you can ask for or refuse.

It's something you earn.

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

260 members (257 mag, 12344mag, 2500HD, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 160user, 31 invisible), 1,712 guests, and 1,074 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,630
Posts18,492,987
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.