Campfire Outfitter
Beats needing vagisil like his harem

(Hint)

GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Did you really bring up your son so you could get the conversation where it ended up?

Do you always whine this much when a complete stranger says mean things on the internet? You have such a command of whines, I bet they call you "The Sommelier."

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by smokepole
Did you really bring up your son so you could get the conversation where it ended up?

Do you always whine this much when a complete stranger says mean things on the internet? You have such a command of whines, I bet they call you "The Sommelier."

That is funny, thanks for the laugh.

(it's funny to be called a whiner in a post by someone whining about what I posted)

Stick said what he did, I said what I did. Does he need your assistance our something, because whining by proxy isn't any better than doing it yourself....

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Nah, he doesn't need my assistance, and just so you know, that wasn't a question. Get it now?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Anyone who gets that upset about an internet forum needs one of these

[Linked Image]

I have never even seen a post by goalie so I assume he is just another dumbphuck but was pretty surprised by EH76 I always thought he was a pretty good dude until then.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by smokepole

That is funny, thanks for the laugh.

(it's funny to be called a whiner in a post by someone whining about what I posted)

Stick said what he did, I said what I did. Does he need your assistance our something, because whining by proxy isn't any better than doing it yourself....

Even more funny is you have no clue as to what a Sommelier is!

I'm ROTFLMAO!

Smoke!

Please stop! I'm laughing so hard the last few days reading your posts that my abs are getting ripped without sit-ups!

Last edited by rcamuglia; 10/29/13.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
You should see mine. I crack myself up.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by goalie

Would seem that you're the one "butthurt."

Just an observation.

wink

Nope not butthurt at all just pointing out that your a spineless pussy and douchebag to allude that a teenagers suicide is funny to you or somehow his fathers fault.

Its always been pretty much fair game to say what you will about another man, we all have big shoulders and can take it. Peoples spouses and kids have ALWAYS been off limits. I didnt think it needed said that family tragedies are also off limits.

I always thought you and EH were good guys but after this tirade and twisting of what occurred you are both lower then the cow chit I scraped off my boots this morning after actually hunting.

Tasteless and tactless you clearly are [bleep].

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Dogshooter],

The funniest part of this whole thing.... is all you guys getting butt hurt by some guy's words on a computer screen.

eh76.... WTF man? That ain't you.... stoopin to such levels. Don't like the guy... that's fine.... but if you'd have said that about my family.... I'd be going for a drive.... and we'd be rolling in your front yard.

Do I see some inconsistency here? What were you posting about "words on a computer screen"?

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Ringman

Do I see some inconsistency here? What were you posting about "words on a computer screen"?

Maybe I'm just wired funny but I don't see what dogshooter said as inconsistent at all.

He was commenting about people getting mad at what Stick says directly about them. I can not recall Larry ever making even one post here degrading someoned spouse or children.

People making light of Sticks son committing suicide is a while mother bowl of wax in my mind and lacks any modicum of decency or decorum.

I know your no fan of Larry but surely you don't agree that those comments were fair game or anything else but chickenshit.....

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
MallardAddict,

He yips about someone getting upset a what they posted. And then he gets upset about what someone posted.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I'm not upset.... talk all the schitt about me you want.... call me a [bleep] for shooting a .270.... whatever. But... leave kids out of it. Period. That's asking to fight... and there's not near enough people getting b1tch slapped anymore as far as I'm concerned....

I could care less how Larry, or anyone else, feels or says about me or my schitt. But you wanna go classless, and pull rough family stuff in.... all because you got butt hurt about cartridge comparisons and internet courtesy? Then, to top it all off.... call for moderator involvement... seriously? Thats lower than low... that's some Democrat kind of crap there.

You better pray to the God of Skinny Punks that this wind doesn't pick up......
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Dogshooter
I'm not upset.... talk all the schitt about me you want.... call me a [bleep] for shooting a .270.... whatever. But... leave kids out of it. Period. That's asking to fight... and there's not near enough people getting b1tch slapped anymore as far as I'm concerned....

I could care less how Larry, or anyone else, feels or says about me or my schitt. But you wanna go classless, and pull rough family stuff in.... all because you got butt hurt about cartridge comparisons and internet courtesy? Then, to top it all off.... call for moderator involvement... seriously? Thats lower than low... that's some Democrat kind of crap there.

If someone cannot see the difference, maybe they are blind.

RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MallardAddict

I always thought you and EH were good guys but after this tirade and twisting of what occurred you are both lower then the cow chit I scraped off my boots this morning after actually hunting.

Did you call the cows in or spot and stalk?

243 or 25-06?

Shoulder shot or heart-lung?

Dave

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by MallardAddict
Originally Posted by Ringman

I can not recall Larry ever making even one post here degrading someoned spouse or children.

not to be contrary there Mallard... but yes he has...

I was very impressed of what you posted of his generosity on offering to send you some rifle stocks to test fit...an other stories from people I know and trust...but I still don't know why he has to be the way he is on line here.. except to cover up some major inferiority complex issues...

but yes, in his exchanges, he has pulled in spouses and children of other forum members...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm going to step out on a limb here...haven't read all the bs and I am not going too...now one thing up front...I don't care if you want to put me on ignore...I don't care what you may have posted..if you feel the need to threaten me with "drive up a kick my ass"...start driving..

BUT

I apologize for bringing up an issue like that from Larry's past it was done in anger. I could have worded it entirely differently and still made my point.

I am tired of his and several others two faced behaviors on here and I have had my fill. I blew up. I did it in the wrong manner.

I offer my apology to those I have offended. I will leave it at that.

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by eh76
I'm going to step out on a limb here...haven't read all the bs and I am not going too...now one thing up front...I don't care if you want to put me on ignore...I don't care what you may have posted..if you feel the need to threaten me with "drive up a kick my ass"...start driving..

BUT

I apologize for bringing up an issue like that from Larry's past it was done in anger. I could have worded it entirely differently and still made my point.

I am tired of his and several others two faced behaviors on here and I have had my fill. I blew up. I did it in the wrong manner.

I offer my apology to those I have offended. I will leave it at that.

Everyone has a bad day now and then and most everyone says something out of character now and then. I am not one to hold it against them.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
It's not hard to see how boxer could get under your skin, the guy has elevated that to an art form. How you own up to your mistakes says much more than making them in the first place, good on you.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Eh76 we all make mistakes and lose our cools. You owned yours and its done as far as I am concerned. The bulk of the posts after yours were another poster who thought it okay.

Way to Man up dude.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Goalie is a POS

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

260 members (257 mag, 12344mag, 2500HD, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 160user, 31 invisible), 1,701 guests, and 1,071 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,630
Posts18,492,978
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.