*** FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE ***
October 6, 2013

EZ HUNT & HAUL INTRODUCES THE PREDATOR BLIND

Looking for a blind that can do it all? Look no further than the Predator Blind from EZ Hunt & Haul. The Predator Blind is the most versatile hunting blind on the market.

The Predator Blind is a hard-sided portable blind that is built on a utility trailer. The blind can easily be hauled behind an ATV and placed wherever the hunter wants to take it. What makes the blind unique is the fact that the blind can be used as a blind, ice shanty or utility trailer.

Unlike other hard-sided blinds, the Predator Blind can be broken down. The sides and top on the blind collapse and an ATV can be loaded onto the blind so it can be hauled down the road behind a vehicle. When a hunter reaches his destination, the ATV can be backed off the broken down blind, the ATV can pull the blind to the hunting location and the blind can be erected on site.

The Predator Blind can be purchased with Canvas Lost Camo AT walls that are backed with marine-grade plywood or vinyl sides.

The Predator Blind comes with unlimited options including ice fishing holes built into the bottom of the blind, a waterfowl top that quickly opens up for shooting and a doggie door for the hunting dog. It also comes with drop down windows, a blackened interior and a lockable door.

�I spent much of my adult life working in the RV Industry. I built the Predator Blind with many features only found on high-end RV�s. From an extremely quiet interior to the custom-built utility trailer this blind sits on, this blind has it all and is truly a unique blind for the serious bowhunter, rifle hunter, waterfowl hunter or ice-fisherman� said Ron Ameling, owner of EZ Hunt & Haul.

The Predator Blind has a 1,000 pound capacity, comes with running and tail lights, and is built to last, thanks to a welded steel frame that has been e-coated. MSRP- $1900 and up.

Fore more information, visit www.ezhunthaul.com or call (574) 309-0574.