-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
1. I'm selling a Ruger Super Blackhawk BISLEY hunter 44 magnum.

http://www.ruger.com/products/newModelSuperBlackhawkBisleyHunter/models.html

This gun is topped with a Weaver stainless 2x28mm duplex pistol scope. The gun also comes with a camo chest rig holster and 6 44 magnum snap caps and the original box and paperwork for the gun. I purchased the setup for antelope hunting. After shooting a bunch of goats, I thought this would be a fun way to keep it exciting. I played with a number of pistol scopes and the fixed 2 power seemed to work the best for me for finding the target quickly and the clarity, price and warranty of the weaver had me sold. I held both the regular hunter and Bisley hunter and thought the curved in handle of the Bisley was a lot easier to get a good two handed grip with the scope. The gun is in great condition and has only had about 2 to 3 boxes of Winchester white box through it. The gun shoots lights out when on sticks or a bag. I'm able to ring a vital steal plate at 100 yards.
Here is a breakdown of the costs:
Pistol: $700
Scope: $180
Holster: $40
snap caps: $25
Total : $945.00 plus tax

Selling price is $775 shipped to your door. Your FFL must receive from a non FFL. If your FFL requires it to come from a FFL, please contact me first so I can see what I can arrange. The reason I'm selling this gun along with a couple others, is because I'm going to pull the trigger on a STW build I've been planning for a long time. I know I'm going to regret selling this one since the Bisley model is going to be a pain to find in a couple more years.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

The second gun I'm selling is my Glock 19 gen4. This gun is also in great condition, it has roughly 200 rounds of lawman through it (barely even a slide mark on top of the barrel yet). The pistol comes with 5 factory gen4 glock 19 high cap magazine's. I had the crappy plastic sights pulled off and had a set of TFO sights installed. These sights are great, there a combination of fiber optic and tritium so day or night there glowing. The gun also comes with a galco kingtuk IWB holster and a custom made leather OWB holster that holds the gun super tight against your body. The gun comes with the original box and all the paperwork/back straps. This was my daily carry gun which is why I purchased all the extra stuff with it. The gun looks likes new and I can't see any holster wear since once it was in the holster it never really left it. I'm selling it for the same reason listed above and the fact I seem to always grab my 340pd.

Price breakdown:
Gun: 575
extra mags: 80
TFO sights: 95
Galco kingtuk: 60
Leather holster: 40
Total: $ $850 plus tax

I'm selling the package for $675 shipped to your door from a Private party. As stated above, if your FFL requires it to be shipped from a FFL please contact me and I'll see what the fee will be.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[img]http://i39.tinypic.com/dc6m11.jpg[/img]

Lastly I'm selling a new Burris Fastfire II with a Remington 870 speed bead mount (opened but never mounted).

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/575532?cm_mmc=Froogle-_-Optics%20-%20Red%20Dot%20%26%20Holographic%20Sights-_-PriceCompListing-_-575532&gclid=CL6XzaXe4LoCFfFj7AodgDkAzg

This sight is new in the box; it has the 4 moa red dot. I purchased 2 of these sights for my coyote/fox guns. One is in use and it�s the greatest thing I've ever purchased. I have 2 of the docter optics sights (same mounting systems) and there great, but I hate the fact there isn't a true on/off switch, which is why I purchased these. This one was suppose to go on my 870 tactical, but my scattergun ghost ring is mounted a little far back and it doesn't work well being behind the ghost ring, in front of it would be perfect. If you don't want to use this on an 870, you can purchase a hundred different mounts for this sight for pretty cheap. The 870 mount is $80 alone, so if you wanted a different mount you should be able to sell it very fast.
I'll sell it for $175 shipped to your door.

[img]http://i40.tinypic.com/168h1d5.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i39.tinypic.com/vyxu0z.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i41.tinypic.com/icl9c4.jpg[/img]

PM me with any questions or if you need any other pictures. I go off of PM times for who gets what. I except postal money orders and prefer if you add tracking to them so that there is no issues on either end about when it arrives or doesn't arrive (I track everything I send as well).You are responsible for knowing what your states laws are before buying. I will not ship any gun to CA. I haven't been on the campfire too long, but I've been on snipers hide for years and purchased and sold everything from custom rifles to magazines. I'm also on gun broker (mk443) and have done more business than my wife will ever know about on there.

Last edited by Mitch_K; 11/12/13.

"life is tough... It's even tougher when your stupid"

The Duke
GB1

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
All PM's answered.

The Duke
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Been a way a while. Fastfire is SPF.

The Duke
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Up up up

The Duke

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

533 members (1minute, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 117LBS, 1Longbow, 1badf350, 61 invisible), 2,398 guests, and 1,337 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,162
Posts18,503,015
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.