SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
-34 makes room temp High Life a b!tch.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Finally got the rig fired up.. I'll never give wifey chit about her blow dryer again.

-11 still in the Bozone..

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
We've warmed up to -14 here! laugh

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by SLM

It requires them to kept near the woodstove. grin

At least the sun is shining. It has warmed some, hopefully it continues. Not supposed to be this cold going forward.

Just makes it a bitch. I don't do schit outside when it's this cold, just feed the critters and make sure there's water. Furnace tripped a breaker this morning. Was less than happy till I saw that's all it was. The woodstove isn't sufficient to heat the house when it's this cold.

Nice pics mojo, sorry for the lack of cock(s) in hand.

MAGA
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Meat is all done....a balmy 14� here....

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Got my sausage all seal packed.
Smoked it first.
[bleep], I got a big sausage.

Off to find a Mason's Lodge to join.

Peace.........

Satan will be happy......I read. Holy [bleep]!

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Don't call it the freakshow or Efan will freak out on you..

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by SLM

It requires them to kept near the woodstove. grin

At least the sun is shining. It has warmed some, hopefully it continues. Not supposed to be this cold going forward.

Just makes it a bitch. I don't do schit outside when it's this cold, just feed the critters and make sure there's water. Furnace tripped a breaker this morning. Was less than happy till I saw that's all it was. The woodstove isn't sufficient to heat the house when it's this cold.

Nice pics mojo, sorry for the lack of cock(s) in hand.

Passive solar/earthberm house here with a woodstove, and the furnace hasn't gone on once today. I'm just tickled pink about that. Now if I can just chase down a few drafts, I'll be real happy.

I did more chit outside today than I should have. Done now and into the vodka grapefruits.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm also done being outside for the day(hopefully).

Had to jump both tractors. Left the cables hooked up on the diesel for half an hour and the old JD finally spun over fast enough to take off.

Had to thaw one water with a flame.

Chainsaw required on the stock dam.

Critters are toughing it out.

Chittiest thing is later on once a guy thaws out.... The itchy fingertips and face phenomenon. [bleep]' hate that chit!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sam, that feeling do sucketh to be sure. I got it 24/7 on all extremities (peripheral neuropathy) from some past medical issues. Wish that on nobody.

The good news, even though I really can't feel much of my feet or finger tips, it don't phuoc up my trigger yankin' and I don't get distracted by nails in my feet.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
But boy does tour crazy cow-dog puppy love this.. She's tearing around in it like there's no tomorrow.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Dan, I'll quit whining now. Your itchies suck worse!

Good deal with da trigger figger though.

Cold really gets to my dad more every year. His blood thinner meds [bleep] with him, that and he nearly cut off his right arm years ago. Poor circulation in that hand and it really gets cold easy.

Rancho, your dog must be tough!

Two farm dogs last about 10 minutes before they start doing the 3 legged hopped and sit. Freezes their paws pretty quick.

They were doing better this afternoon when it warmed up though.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Anybody see this one? Fun stuff.

While I was working on BZN here a free years ago, we had a real good crosswind one afternoon, and one of the Marlboro G5's came in and made a low pass, and then went around for another try. He came real close on that one, and almost put the starboard wing down on the pavement too. He pulled the nose up and stood on the gas.. He didn't come back for another try. Entertaining stuff..

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
That guy was a meathead. X wind limitations will get your ass waxed if you try to push that envelope!

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco

Anybody see this one? Fun stuff.

While I was working on BZN here a free years ago, we had a real good crosswind one afternoon, and one of the Marlboro G5's came in and made a low pass, and then went around for another try. He came real close on that one, and almost put the starboard wing down on the pavement too. He pulled the nose up and stood on the gas.. He didn't come back for another try. Entertaining stuff..

I'm thinking even with a telephoto lens I woulda found a better spot to film that from....

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Stupidity has no average...
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Now you know why choppers are superior to planes. Every landing is into the wind.... HAAARRRH!

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Once while flying in to a small Alaskan lake we landed on a sand bar,
That's when I learned the difference between a good landing and a great one, as told to me, a good landing is when everyone on onboard can walk away unassisted, and a great one is, when you can actually use the plane again.

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Make mine a great one, please. Especially on a sandbar in the middle of nowhere... smile

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Stupidity has no average...
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Had a great take off in a Super Cub roaring off a cliff into the wind 15 feet( yes, feet) away�

Needless to say, in Alaska...

It obviously worked, I'm here typing. laugh

Last edited by ingwe; 12/07/13.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I've driven damn near every thing with wheels on it save maybe a train, and I've seen the folks that do drive em and I ain't impressed, now flying on the other hand is not my bag, never cared much for the learning curve, my hats off to those who can and do!

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
Page 2,271 of 2,579 1 2 2269 2270 2271 2272 2273 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

583 members (10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 163bc, 06hunter59, 16gage, 50 invisible), 2,972 guests, and 1,265 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,969
Posts18,519,631
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.