Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2,315 of 2,579 1 2 2313 2314 2315 2316 2317 2578 2579
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Fatjack,

If you're talking Elky from NM, his wife has been going through some physical stuff and has rehab so he's probably busy.

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Stupidity has no average...
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Speaking of absentee members,

Where the hell has Gdub been....

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by fatjack34
I posted a link a few messages back...

I was talking about the alleged spot in Twin that Raunchy alluded to...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
There have been several times that I've sat in some pines hunting deer/elk wishing to God I had a [bleep] suppressed .22 for the skirrels driving me up the wall. Lost a couple arrows too.........

Have even gone back with the express purpose of murdering some, and I'll be [bleep] if I could find one.

The little [bleep] just love to throw acorns at your head, and somehow know the exact second you've had enough and are going to smoke 'em, and hide behind a limb.

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MojoHand

The Cove.. SR 30/93 w. Addison ave.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I've had squirrels damn near walk on me while sitting in ladder stands. One stand had a conduit frame for camo burlap. Redtail hawk landed on it one morning right in front of my face. We stared at each other for a couple then it flew off. Couple of days later I watched a pair of hawks team up on a squirrel. One flew over my head and distracted it and his wingman snatched it about 5 seconds later. Never knew they were team players 'til then.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Fatjack,

If you're talking Elky from NM, his wife has been going through some physical stuff and has rehab so he's probably busy.

Ya! Elk! Hopefully she will be ok!

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
I've had squirrels damn near walk on me while sitting in ladder stands. One stand had a conduit frame for camo burlap. Redtail hawk landed on it one morning right in front of my face. We stared at each other for a couple then it flew off. Couple of days later I watched a pair of hawks team up on a squirrel. One flew over my head and distracted it and his wingman snatched it about 5 seconds later. Never knew they were team players 'til then.

Years back when my kids were in mite soccer...like 6-7 years old...I watched a hawk nail a squirrel at dusk and take the tree rat to a light stanchion overlooking the field. He proceeded to dismantle the little [bleep] to my amazement and utter enjoyment of nature doing its thing....the little ones on the playing field, instantly, to a player, became like our very own Barbarian Dan.....DISTURBED.

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
One more friend with a late season cow tag. Saw LOTS of nice bulls and LOTS of rags, but the cows evaded us, though we did see a few. We just couldn't get a shot off. We finally found two calves hanging with four respectable bulls. After looking for momma for a few minutes, we figured she was probably not around. We also decided that since this was the last day the shooter could hunt, and since these calves were in a fairly easy spot to get them out that one would die.

Great shot via .30-06 at roughly 300 yards and a bull calf was on the ground. His first elk too. I'm a wee bit tired but it was a great day.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco

The Cove.. SR 30/93 w. Addison ave.

I got drunk as [bleep] at a wedding reception there one time and had a random slut hanging onto me. I was in my dress blues and popped a boner. It was obvious. I didn't care.

Good times.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Nice!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yep. Know exactly where it is but have never been inside. Always looked a little skanky... smile

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Morning .....

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This thread has really gotten off topic while I was busy slaving my ass off.

I did spend a sizeable portion of my xmas bonus on whiskey this year.

This one surprised me. Yuppy bottle and labeling aside, it's good [bleep] rye.
[Linked Image]

One I really love now too (even though it's not a 4 year or older whiskey)
[Linked Image]

It's been a real pleasure rediscovering the alchoholism of my youth, and true American Whiskeys.

Rye really is the American version of an Islay Scotch. Dry, spicy, complex... Makes you want to get drunker, fight, and [bleep]... Good stuff.

Oh, [bleep] you Hosers. Your whiskey isn't Rye, that's just what you dumbasses call a sour mash bourbon that is required by law to be bi-lingual. In America, it must be "of a mash that is at least 51% rye" That's right... Our government is smart enough to DEFINE what certain liquors are.

I'm Irish...

Of course I know how to patch drywall
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This is what started me back on my path of rye drunkeness.... I dated a gal named Emily for a short time. Pretty laid back gal, very jewish, from New York. We just didn't have enough in common other than drinking and sex to keep it going long. Although I did appreciate her shoe and panty collection. She was big into the classic cocktails, Sidecars, Sazerac, Manhattan, Old Fashioneds... I've always liked whiskey on ice, with a splash of water.

[Linked Image]

Where it all started for me... My Grandad used to drink Beam Rye. My Dad did once in a while too... When I was in highschool, I always kept a 5th stashed in the trunk of my '78 Nova Rally. That car was spooky fast, and primer black.

[Linked Image]

Bulleit Rye is bottled and sold by lots of other distilleries. The one that cracks me up is Templeton Rye... They buy the rejects, and pretend like it's some guarded secret recipe from prohibition, and tell stories about gangsters and [bleep]....

Still, my pick is the two from Beam... Rye One, and then Knob Creek. In fact, I think the Knob Creek is by far the most interesting whiskey in the class.

Drink you some... Go punch a hippy in the face... And of course... GFY!!!

I'm Irish...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I am still reviewing the better bourbons. It has taken more time that I'd thought, and money.

It has made me eat grits and eggs for hangover breakfast...

It has also made me feel better about living in a trailer...

I even watched some NASCAR re-runs...

I'm Irish...

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Thanks for the mini review. I really, really like the Bulleit Rye.

I'll have to try the Knob Creek. I stayed away because I thought it was only 51% rye.

I had been kinda stuck on Bushmills Single Malt Irish Whiskey.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Morn'n clit suckers.

It's Sunday!

I'm going back to bed.

Gun Shows are almost as comical as boat ramps in the Spring.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Wife told me she wants her snatch lazered for xmas.

Anything you want honey!

I might be here on this thread a lot while she recuperates.

I know----pictures or it didn't happen.

Gun Shows are almost as comical as boat ramps in the Spring.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

Years back when my kids were in mite soccer...like 6-7 years old...I watched a hawk nail a squirrel at dusk and take the tree rat to a light stanchion overlooking the field. He proceeded to dismantle the little [bleep] to my amazement and utter enjoyment of nature doing its thing....the little ones on the playing field, instantly, to a player, became like our very own Barbarian Dan.....DISTURBED.

You sound....envious?

Morning to the Mob!

Rained like we were in for another Great Flood last night. Headed for the 30's tonight. So long bugs. For awhile.

BD

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Page 2,315 of 2,579 1 2 2313 2314 2315 2316 2317 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

289 members (10ring1, 12344mag, 257 mag, 270wsmnutt, 160user, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 26 invisible), 1,843 guests, and 1,010 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,450
Posts18,528,884
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.