Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2,381 of 2,579 1 2 2379 2380 2381 2382 2383 2578 2579
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by wageslave
Good Schit, PTO. Now, on the the solutions.......

I am not Ice.
Or Goose.

"It Hit Me Like a Hammer"
should have been the single of choice. Period.

Ringtailed "Varmint Cong" the mindset.
Yes, this means explosives.

Landscape repair, optional.

Vinny

Phuoc...Varmint Cong...is all about mindset, just like the old days. Explosives are good, they don't sound like guns. Phuoc the landscape repair...

How about "Hit me with your best shot!"???

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If I resort to explosives there are ramifications. Has a coon ever been in low earth orbit? Has there been a coon on the moon?

I'll write Jesse and get his thoughts.

Thanks,

Danbo

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jimy
Very much so.

Then I got to get a new cleaning rod and patches and chitt.

Chitt.

I am..........disturbed.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
C
The Hornet throwing the 35 grain V-Max is your friend. Makes groundhogs pop eyed when you shoot 'em in the ear. Kinda funny to see them peepers hanging by the optic nerve.

Don't know nuthin' 'bout orbiting coons. Sounds racist.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Napalm the little bastids.

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
A Qtip and an air compressor works just fine, not much residue to speak of

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
I just can't take anything a goldfish says seriously.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SLM
I just can't take anything a goldfish says seriously.

Respect the post count. grin

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Germans? Pearl Harbor?

Did I miss a chapter?

Animal House circa 1980... Bluto's rally cry...

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by fish head

[Linked Image]

OMG! ^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^. Fo' shor'. Thick tru da middo....likeeeee!

Last edited by fatjack34; 12/23/13.

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
IC B3

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Dear Goose,

Or Iceman.

I have a problem. After seeing how 'Slave turned Wiley Coyote into Bugs I was inspired. A few nights ago the raccoon nation decided to visit my tangerine tree and plunder the sweet fruits hanging there upon. It left me askance and deeply troubled.

Last night I left the light on in the spirit of Motel 6 and periodically spied from the balcony, bathroom and such. When one showed up I grabbed my trusty CB short shooter and with one foot in the bathtub and the other keeping time on the floor to Huey Lewis and the News doing "I want a new drug" I popped one in the face. It was a snapshot, on the move with a very small sighting window and lo, it lacked the precision^2 that I usually apply to all things that annoy me. Perhaps I nipped the windpipe because it fled making a noise not unlike what I imagine Willie Nelson with emphysema blowing a harmonica would sound like.

I really, really wanted it's eyes to pop out (to the tune of "I want a new drug") but alas, it was not to be. It raced to the river and drowned after leaping into the darkness. They float pretty well by the way.

So anyway, my problem is this. I want to make their eyes pop out, but I don't want to give my geriatric neighbors the vapors with a lot of noise. I have .22s, .25s, .28s, .30s, .35s, .40s, .44s .45s, .50s and all the bores that white folk typically use.

What do you suggest? I'm short of gore here in Yankeetown!

Barbarian Danbo

your rifle is only a tool. it is a hard heart that kills. if your killer instincts are not clean and strong, you will hesitate at the moment of truth. and then you will be in a world of schit.

sincerely,

gunnery sergeant hartman

Uber Demanding Rifle Aficionado
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by shortactionsmoker
Originally Posted by ingwe
Wage- good choice on the Ti instead of McMillan.

I think McMillans are grossly overrated. I don't even have one because of it. That makes me an expert on the innaweb.

Late to the party, but....

I have a Hunters Edge in transit. The inlet is for a 700 SA ADL and a Pac Nor #1 contour....1" shank. Just guessing(not really), but don't you have a fast twist 223AI coming that would fit in the stock perfectly?

Yes I do�but Im not familiar with Hunters edge...

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by CrowRifle
The Hornet throwing the 35 grain V-Max is your friend. Makes groundhogs pop eyed when you shoot 'em in the ear. Kinda funny to see them peepers hanging by the optic nerve.

Don't know nuthin' 'bout orbiting coons. Sounds racist.

I gotta try that. ROTFLMAO!

I am..........disturbed.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by n8dawg6
Dear Goose,

Or Iceman.

I have a problem. After seeing how 'Slave turned Wiley Coyote into Bugs I was inspired. A few nights ago the raccoon nation decided to visit my tangerine tree and plunder the sweet fruits hanging there upon. It left me askance and deeply troubled.

Last night I left the light on in the spirit of Motel 6 and periodically spied from the balcony, bathroom and such. When one showed up I grabbed my trusty CB short shooter and with one foot in the bathtub and the other keeping time on the floor to Huey Lewis and the News doing "I want a new drug" I popped one in the face. It was a snapshot, on the move with a very small sighting window and lo, it lacked the precision^2 that I usually apply to all things that annoy me. Perhaps I nipped the windpipe because it fled making a noise not unlike what I imagine Willie Nelson with emphysema blowing a harmonica would sound like.

I really, really wanted it's eyes to pop out (to the tune of "I want a new drug") but alas, it was not to be. It raced to the river and drowned after leaping into the darkness. They float pretty well by the way.

So anyway, my problem is this. I want to make their eyes pop out, but I don't want to give my geriatric neighbors the vapors with a lot of noise. I have .22s, .25s, .28s, .30s, .35s, .40s, .44s .45s, .50s and all the bores that white folk typically use.

Barbarian Danbo

your rifle is only a tool. it is a hard heart that kills. if your killer instincts are not clean and strong, you will hesitate at the moment of truth. and then you will be in a world of schit.

sincerely,

gunnery sergeant hartman

That be true Gunny. They all die, it's just a question of style, don't you think?

BD

I am..........disturbed.

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Originally Posted by n8dawg6
Dear Goose,

Or Iceman.

Barbarian Danbo

sincerely,

gunnery sergeant hartman

That be true Gunny. They all die, it's just a question of style, don't you think?

BD

Indeed, Sir.

- Iceman, as Doc Holliday

Uber Demanding Rifle Aficionado
KMS Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by RRA223
[quote=MojoHand] [Linked Image] [/

She just told the cameraman she had a turd hung sideways and could he help her out.

Damn! You just ruined it! mad

Kelly
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I can fix dat.

[Linked Image]

I am..........disturbed.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

EVERYBODY POOPS.
That's why God invented pressure washers.
Not a problem.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Her too.

I love her.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ace? Oh, ACE!

[Linked Image]

I am..........disturbed.

Page 2,381 of 2,579 1 2 2379 2380 2381 2382 2383 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

550 members (222ND, 219DW, 1Longbow, 10ring1, 204guy, 1beaver_shooter, 66 invisible), 2,650 guests, and 1,177 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,480
Posts18,529,651
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.