It was beautiful.
Harmonic.
Like muskrat love.

laughing

GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Boxer
It is a sad state of affairs,when us new guys can't guess wildly,less repercussion(s) of the hurt feelings variety. I mean big deal,if someone has actually done the stuff we guess about,what is far more important is an environment in which everyone is a Winner. The free flowing of facts,hasn't nearly the affect as civility,regarding the pleasure of reading a Thread and participating in same. I would much rather someone talk pretty,than bore me with what really goes on.

Many here are lucky that I don't wield the Ban Hammer,because I get a lot of PM's from others with feelings hurt in exact fashion!

This may or may not be my last Post and you may or may not,be on Ignore.

Laughing my ass off.

Morning America.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Morning losers.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Boxer, Please don't let this be your last post. There are some great guys here. Knowledgeable guys. Guys that belong to ranges and clubs, and stuff. Guys with real 'credentials'. Please stick around and learn from them. Before you know it, you'll have that new Savage shooting bugholes....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
So.....

When do we start the "Old Guns Comedy Tour"?

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
It is a shame that people don't realize how much opportunity is afforded a L/A single-shot Savage that will average close to 3" at 25yds. I get tired of all this Benchrest accuracy talk,because who really packs a Benchrest around with them?!?

Uploaded a Magnetic Declination App into the Barska last night,so now it shouldn't shock me,when looking NW. I will take it and the Cutco out this morning,looking for Credentia and hope to do well. If I do not,it's the Outdoors Experience that matters most to me and that regardless of whether or not I even go outside...because sometimes I just think about going outside and it works.

PM's are really rolling in now! The number of equally bruised feelings,is uplifting in spirit and the kindred comforting.

Can't wait to walk around with one in the barrel,anticipating the flick of the Safety and getting a good sound shot or two in,as others practice being mean from their Benchresteses.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So...you carry/hunt 'hot'?

Be prepared for more hurt feelers inbound...

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Stupidity has no average...
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B,

Please remember to photo document your BWT, as well, so we can enjoy them vicariously.

I hear these rock and won't break the bank...

[Linked Image]

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Newbie,
Please accept my sincere condolences........
About the salvage.

I only shoot $15000 DOLLAR D'Assy Legends and eat $14 lb. ORGANIC carrots.
You grow your own ( if only, obviously).
When I remember the combo to my safe I'm gonna take my LEGEND to that bench..........maybe.
Then have one of my people shoot it.
Sucks to be you..........peasant.
Riddle me THAT.

Harold H. Heckubaugh

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Your point about not carrying a bench around is not lost on me. Though I move thru the woods like smoke it is difficult to do that while toting a bench.

On another point of relevance, this on a cosmic scale exceeding the confines of the Alpha, Beta, Charlie quadrants, I have noticed that a) critters have not evolved with a 10 ring target on their sides, or butt as may be appropriate, and b) they seldom hold still for group shooting from the bench I'm not carrying.

This may dismay some neophyte nimrods who have digested the last 4 years of Field & Stream, but it is my experience in the swamps and river bottoms here in the southeastern U.S. (Oooh Raah!)

Alternatively, there stands a question about energy, joules, momentum etc as relates to the terminal performance of projectiles that are larger than the quarry, such as a F150 p'up. I'm not sure how to judge groupage with them things, but they are sure as chitt effective here in the south. They work on everything from field mice to deer, hogs and drunks. One thump, one kill.

A short section of Illinois Central rail from the local trestle affixed to the front bumper precludes repetitive trips to the body shop and I highly recommend such accoutrements.

Always here to help,

BD

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B3

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Originally Posted by wageslave

It was beautiful.
Harmonic.
Like muskrat love.

laughing

Originally Posted by DigitalDan
For the record I will admit in public that I have some 16" twisted barrels. Three of them actually.

They shoot well out beyond 50 yards routinely.

Let's quit pickin' on B, he's on the right path.

PTO
laugh

BD,

If I were to get shed of all my WAM's,
would that be penance?

GWB

PS: I know how much B loves Texas, so I included the song above in tribute as it was written by a Texan

Last edited by geedubya; 01/04/14.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

Alternatively, there stands a question about energy, joules, momentum etc as relates to the terminal performance of projectiles that are larger than the quarry, such as a F150 p'up. I'm not sure how to judge groupage with them things, but they are sure as chitt effective here in the south. They work on everything from field mice to deer, hogs and drunks. One thump, one kill.

Always here to help,

BD

FWIW,

[Linked Image]

What with hoglets and 90 lb. deer here in Tejas, I very seldom go afield with anything less than an F-350.

Best,

GWB

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Flaming Texans?

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Good morning Wankers of the BTE!

Good morning FNG ( Boxer)�

[Linked Image]

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by geedubya

FWIW,

[Linked Image]

What with hoglets and 90 lb. deer here in Tejas, I very seldom go afield with anything less than an F-350.

Best,

GWB

GW;
Top of the morning and belated Happy New Year to you sir.

That protective device on your Ford was definitely designed and constructed by a chap who wore both belt and suspenders - or so I'll venture to guess - and I'm acutely cognizant of the pitfalls of guessing hereabouts. wink

Up here amongst loggers and ranchers, it would be rated as "skookum" for sure.

All the best to you and yours in 2014 GW.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
First time I totaled out this truck, I got the front and rear "Ranch Hand" bumpers thrown in.
Second time I totaled it, I got $11.5K from the Ins. co. I bought the salvage back and had it repaired. That time I welded the front bumper on with 4 (four) 1/2" X 4" X 14" pieces of flat bar. It don't give much. It currently has 390K+ miles on it. I'm hoping someone will hit me soon, I need a new paint job.

Best,

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 01/04/14.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Gee, you gots the "projectile bigger than the target" thing wired. Thanks for the image as it will help those slow on the uptake!

I know a fella up in Georgia that is a bit more sporting with only a wench bracket on front, but he claims to troll for deers just to refresh the paint now and then. Dunno he has as many miles on it, but he tries. He's the same fella that shot a hole in his roof with the 20 Ga trying to whack a bat.

What's a "WAM"? I'm retarded this morning. It helps soften the "disturbed" part.

Regards,

BD

I am..........disturbed.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ingwe
Good morning Wankers of the BTE!

Good morning FNG ( Boxer)�

[Linked Image]

IS that the daughter who broke Tanner's heart?

grin

I am..........disturbed.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
WAM

[Linked Image]

Windage Adjustable Mount

those and the warmth of wood send some folks into paroxysms of varying degrees.

Best,

GWB

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
How was the lease trip, Gdub?

Page 2,467 of 2,579 1 2 2465 2466 2467 2468 2469 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

529 members (1minute, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 160user, 01Foreman400, 1badf350, 69 invisible), 2,444 guests, and 1,129 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,701
Posts18,513,776
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.