Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 21 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 20 21
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by pal
Originally Posted by gitem_12
...I bet Pal ia one of those who have never had a BJ by a girl with a tounge ring

I would never get closer than 6" from one of those freaks. So you're right. grin
6" aint to far I could still get a hummer at that distance

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn
It might be surprising to some, but women who have tattoos rarely give a damn what Mr John Q Public thinks, nor do they owe Mr John Q Public a moments notice.
Amen again sister!!!

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Tattoos were cool when I was a Kid and the only tattooed people were sailors and the bikers next store that sold speed. It was a sign of being a Badass! Now when every teenage girl and boy have all sorts of deep meaning spiritual tattoos on them. They are not old enough to no what deep meaning truly is!
I never got any because I am leery of needles and too indecisive to pick something that is a life long fashion statement!

Besides when Hannah Montana walks around with ink , it just makes a mockery of them!

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by isaac
One of the biggest mistakes I ever made was having the name of my law school tattooed on my Johnson.

George Mason University Of Law, Arlington Campus,22030, United States Of America,Class of 1985 cost me 13 dollars a letter.

They also didn't center it.

That should be "George Mason University School Of Law," Bob.

I'd have them do it over.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
There is a point that it could become an issue but within reason I don't have a problem with tatoos.

I got one myself in a drunken stooper in my teens, I don't like it and wish I hadn't done it but that is life, live and learn.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
what I tell my kids is -I don't care if you get a tattoo but you can't get one until you're 30.

Right now you'd get something like a dolphin jumping over a camaro and you'll regret having what you thought was cool at 19 years old on you for the rest of your life.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I have nothing against folks that have tats or get pierced.

I have none but my son does,it's a Navy thing i guess.

I just don't see some of them making them prettier on the outside but if it makes them feel better so be it.

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
"If you can read this, you are having a good day."

YMMV

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by MColeman
I come from an era that views tats as a sign of low breeding and tastlesness. I don't like tats. Those girls are pretty without the tats but even more disgusting are the piercings. Anybody who sticks pins through their lips, nose, cheeks or other places have to be crazy.

As is usual, Mr. Coleman is spot on.

Yes Sir, Micky done nailed it! whistle

de 73's Archie - W7ACT

[Linked Image]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
As long as they lay their eggs everyday i don't mind if all their feathers fall out , or if they have a tattoo

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 700LH
I have never seen a tattoo make a woman look prettier

Maybe, but I do find women with them more interesting, and interesting, in my book, adds to beauty.

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
It might be surprising to some, but women who have tattoos rarely give a damn what Mr John Q Public thinks, nor do they owe Mr John Q Public a moments notice.

When you consider the time and effort it takes for a woman to get ready to go ANYWHERE, they must be concerned about what SOMEBODY out there thinks!! whistle

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have admired some women who have tats done in good taste, plus some seem to have the value of a good visual aid in an interesting way. wink

You're Welcome At My Fire Anytime

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yep!

Of course there is such a thing as overkill and the wtf-factor, but for the most part, I find them rather interesting.

Besides, they make for a good ice breaker. "Hey, interesting ink! What was your inspiration for that one?"

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by noharleyyet
"If you can read this, I'Mhaving a good day."

YMMV

Fixt

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by WhiteFawn

When you consider the time and effort it takes for a woman to get ready to go ANYWHERE, they must be concerned about what SOMEBODY out there thinks!! whistle

Many do care, about what men think, and what other women think. But it rarely has anything to do with their tattoos.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I saw a stripper in MA that had a tattoo of her ex-boyfriends face on her back. His shoulders began at her panty line and the top of his head was almost to her shoulder blades.

That would be a tough one to overcome, literally.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
laugh

I have often considered the kinds of conversations a full back tat of Buddy-Jesus would elicit....

Turdlike, by default.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Some do attract the eye...
[Linked Image]

NRA Life Member
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The chains on the thong scream high maintenance drama queen. No thanks.

Turdlike, by default.
Page 6 of 21 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

515 members (222Sako, 219 Wasp, 1OntarioJim, 163bc, 12344mag, 22250rem, 46 invisible), 2,435 guests, and 1,308 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,917
Posts18,518,756
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.