Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by Sako
Steelhead... you conveniently skipped my two points above about the wolf and processing dogs and cats....

No, I all but called you a dumb SOB, apparently you are too [bleep] stupid to have caught it.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
His stupidity knows no bounds............

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Steelhead
I don't know any Ugandans that would give their life for me. I know damn well my dog would and if he could come back he'd do it again.

Ha.. i guess you know all Ugandans... or for that fact all people in need...

How do you know your dog would.... do you do some kind of of Vulcan mind meld thing?

Pretty sure it's more valid than your 'helping those Ugandans that can't help themselves' theory, since you ain't met a single [bleep] Ugandan and I've met my dog.

so you are saying all Ugandans are heartless worthless human beings... or do you really mean anyone who needs help and cannot help themselves... you are one sick human being... no wonder you prefer an animals of humans.... Simply put you prefer a dog who will always love you no matter what.... Where as you seem to consider any human being that cannot help themselves as trash and not worth saving....

Pretty much not surprised by this.... maybe you should think about that plan the older you get.... what is going to happen when you cannot help yourself....

The worst thing ever to happen to cops is the personal video recorder... Now people can see the truth
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
fixt wink

*** You are ignoring this user ***

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Steelhead... you conveniently skipped my two points above about the wolf and processing dogs and cats....

No, I all but called you a dumb SOB, apparently you are too [bleep] stupid to have caught it.

The only comeback you have huh.... When you cannot not make an intelligent argument you refer to calling someone a dumb SOB....

I know you called me that but I take no offense in it coming from you.

You lost this argument a long time ago and all you have been able to do is to resort to name calling and making fun of me and others... sad....

Lets see... you come across a dog and a human drowning in a lake.. you can only save one.... which do you save....?

The worst thing ever to happen to cops is the personal video recorder... Now people can see the truth
IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by eh76
His stupidity knows no bounds............

Yep.... cannot make a good intelligent argument against what I have said or the questions I have asked.... so lets resort to the above.....

SO respond to my wolf point... or my processing point.....or my "a dog and a human are drowning and you can only save one... which do you save question"...

those answers will tell us all alot...

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
You sure a judgemental sob for someone that proffesses to be a christian. It's hypocrits and people like you, that drove me away from the church.

That is so funny and sad at the same time.... Oh... I am judgmental for saying a humans life is worth more than a dogs... I would say that anyone with an opinion could be called Judgmental.... you are judgmental of all those you call judgmental.... Oh no.... it is not people in the church that drove you from the church... it is an excuse... no person is perfect and all make mistakes.... you are just being judgmental of them and that is why you left the church....

Typical excuse from someone who claims to left the church over others and what they do.... Oh.. "do not tell me I am doing wrong you are doing X wrong...... bla bla bla... I do things wrong... I am not perfect... However, I try every day to do the right things and not fail... but I still fail sometimes.... I ask for forgiveness and accept it and get and and try again.... If I truely love me neighbor, I will tell him (in a kind way first) that he is doing wrong..... If I did not care of love him, why would I even bother to tell him...?

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
OK guys I have to go change and go to work... I will be back... in the mean time, answer my Wolf, Processing and who would you save questions....

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Matthew 6:2

Chronographs, bore scopes and pattern boards have broke a lot of hearts.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
OK guys I have to go change and go to work... I will be back...

Please stay at work longer and send more money to Uganda so they can do more breeding and create more problems. The problem with you is that you do not see that we are not interested in your project. We have projects of our own that we are interested in. Talk to your co-workers and try to make some friends there and leave us to hell alone. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
you obviously proved my point....as you don't comprehend the following

*** You are ignoring this user ***

This statement refers to the fact that you are on ignore because you are nothing short of a troll. I don't care what your rationalization is or what you do to make you feel better in your own mind. You will never convince me of your position. You spend your money where you want, you believe what you want and so will we...argument settled.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

Lets see... you come across a dog and a human drowning in a lake.. you can only save one.... which do you save....?

Is it my dog?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Tim that is funny....since you quoted him I have to ask what kind of dog and who is the human...to many unanswered questions here.....

if it is my ex-wife toss her an anvil please and save the dog as it was probably trying to chase her off.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by tjm10025

Is it my dog?

That was the first half of my question. Who is the human would be my be the next? Oh, am I working?

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

I'm very fond of my dog.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
You sure a judgemental sob for someone that proffesses to be a christian. It's hypocrits and people like you, that drove me away from the church.

That is so funny and sad at the same time.... Oh... I am judgmental for saying a humans life is worth more than a dogs... I would say that anyone with an opinion could be called Judgmental.... you are judgmental of all those you call judgmental.... Oh no.... it is not people in the church that drove you from the church... it is an excuse... no person is perfect and all make mistakes.... you are just being judgmental of them and that is why you left the church....

Typical excuse from someone who claims to left the church over others and what they do.... Oh.. "do not tell me I am doing wrong you are doing X wrong...... bla bla bla... I do things wrong... I am not perfect... However, I try every day to do the right things and not fail... but I still fail sometimes.... I ask for forgiveness and accept it and get and and try again.... If I truely love me neighbor, I will tell him (in a kind way first) that he is doing wrong..... If I did not care of love him, why would I even bother to tell him...?

I rest my case.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T

The only comeback you have huh.... When you cannot not make an intelligent argument you refer to calling someone a dumb SOB....

I know you called me that but I take no offense in it coming from you.

You lost this argument a long time ago and all you have been able to do is to resort to name calling and making fun of me and others... sad....

Which breed of dog? Which breed of human? Not enough information to say for sure.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
obama et a dog.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

That was on a visit to Uganda, wasn't it?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Another great 24HCF thread.

Carpe' Scrotum
Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

498 members (1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 219 Wasp, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 54 invisible), 2,059 guests, and 1,226 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,088
Posts18,521,961
Members74,024
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.