Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
B
bufaf Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
Colt Defender.45 ACP. Nearly new. 1 factory magazine. $850 shipped from my FFL to yours.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

GB1

B
bufaf Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
morning bump

B
bufaf Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
Btt

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Your location could cause some serious issues with the transaction!!

NRA Golden Eagles, Benefactor Member and I vote!!
B
bufaf Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
It could but it doesn't. I have a great FFL in Washington state, aka my uncle Marty, who handles all of these things for me. Suggest you look at my record here. I have done MANY sales and purchases here and there have been no problems and there will be no problems.

I can provide many references here on the fire. Can you?

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yep done a couple deals with BUFAF no problems

GA precision all day long
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
I for one can and will dispute your claim of no problems on this site, I still need the case and the top lever that was listed in the parts list for the perazzi that I paid you #2,200.00 for thanks Jim

B
bufaf Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
Jim,
As I told you before, you did not buy that gun from me. You bought it from Safariman, not me. I sold that gun to Mark a month before you bought it. I am not responsible for any deal made between you and Mark. How flipping hard is that? Don't try and bring me into this crap between you two. I have no part in it and you know that.

B
bufaf Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
I want to make this clear. Jimbutler did not purchase anything from me. We had talked about a Perazzi that I had several months ago in which I sent him some pictures of the gun and extra parts in a blue hard case. He did not purchase it at that time. On December 7th, I traded the gun and extra parts, not including the case to Safariman. At some point after that, he made a deal with Safariman to purchase the gun. I do not know what was promised in that deal as I have no part in it, but I can say that Safariman never had the case that was included in the picture because it was never part of the deal and it was not sent to him.

A few days ago jimbutler asked me why he didn't receive the case. I told him that I would gladly send him the case for the cost of shipping. It's a piece of crap case not worth the cost of shipping. That's the last I heard of this until now.

Jimbutler, please do not involve me in deals that you make with other people. If you really want the case send me your address and I will ship it to you.

GFY! And I truly mean that!

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
You already said "Marty" was your "uncle" pretty handy, you put up pics of gun for sale "uncle takes over sale and collects money, he can't return money because "he bought it from u" than you deny any obligation to provide what was pictured, like I said seems like a pretty good deal to me, anyway I'm the guy whose dog got whipped in the fight, for about 2,200.00 and both of you (safariman and buffaf) just point the finger at the other one and say " it's not my fault, Jim

Last edited by jimbutler; 02/01/14.
IC B3

B
bufaf Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
Jimbutler
My uncle is MARTY, who has a hardware/gun store in Mattawa, Wa, not Mark from Walla Walla, Wa, Aka Safariman. I can provide several names of people from this site who have been in the store completing deals with me through my uncle MARTY, who is an FFL holder.

I will send you the piece of crap case that was in the pics from several months ago even though it's not my responsibility. No complaining about what a piece of crap case it is and how it wasn't worth the money to ship it from Japan to the US. It will be the case in the pics that I sent you several months ago and will be easily verifiable as such. You know, the pics that I took,before I sold the gun to Safariman?

And when you see that it comes from my APO, AP address, I want a [bleep] written apology from you on this site. Deal?

Agree to this and I will send your [bleep] piece of [bleep] case out tomorrow and send you a tracking number.

No whining about what a piece of garbage the case is. I was going to throw it away, now I'm going to spend time and money shipping it from Japan to Wyoming.

Rob

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Jimbutler got the safari man special and doesn't even know it....

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take"- Michael Scott
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Nice gun

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Have this same pistol. Buyer will be happy with it.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
You should clarify who your uncle really is, it might put you in a different light considering what has rained down on safariman
Send me the case and I will give you a public apology on this forum, I tried to do this with PM's that were discreet and private, but you and safariman would not do anything but point blame, I just wanted what I paid for JIM

Last edited by jimbutler; 02/01/14.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I been praying for Mark (safari). I don't know if Jezzus can help at this point. frown

B
bufaf Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
My uncle MARTY (hint) owns a HARDWARE (another hint) store in Mattawa, Washington (final hint). He has absolutely nothing to do with the Perazzi that you bought from Safariman from Walla Walla, Washington. If you really want to know, google it, there is only one hardware store in Mattawa.

I have received one PM from you on 16 Jan 14 in which I told you I would send you the case for the cost of shipping. I'm not sure why you feel that I am responsible for sending you things that I did not sell you.

Did I own the Perazzi? Absolutely. I shot skeet with it for 2 years here in Japan. I purchased it here, shot it for a while, got the import permit to send it home and did so. I decided that I wanted to sell it and gave it to Mark to try and sell it for me. Did not sell and after a few weeks, Mark offered me a multi gun trade that I accepted on December 7, 2013. He received the shotgun and several spare parts for it. There was NEVER a case included with the gun.

You made a deal at some point AFTER December 7th with Safariman. I am not privy to what was in that deal. I do know that it did not include the hard case that was in the pictures that I sent you when the gun still belonged to me. Because Mark, aka Safariman NEVER had that case. Now, please tell me why I'm responsible for this crap again?

B
bufaf Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
Jim,
Here is the pic I sent you of the gun on 16 November 2013
[Linked Image]

And here is the case that you will be receiving from me. I took these pictures today, just for you. There is a reason I didn't send this case (besides it never being promised to you by me OR Safariman),i.e, it's broken. But it's your broken case now. It was broken then and it's broken now. I really hope you enjoy your broken case! I really prefer not to spend my time and money to send trash like this broken case through the International mail system, but you seem to really want the broken case so I'll make an exception this time.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Did I mention that this case is broken? I don't want you to be disappointed when you receive your broken case Jim. How much do you want me to insure your broken case for?

There was absolutely NO reason for you to involve me in this.

B
bufaf Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by jimbutler
You should clarify who your uncle really is, it might put you in a different light considering what has rained down on safariman
Send me the case and I will give you a public apology on this forum, I tried to do this with PM's that were discreet and private, but you and safariman would not do anything but point blame, I just wanted what I paid for JIM

I want to make sure that this stays on here that you owe me a public apology. I will be waiting for it.

P
PSH Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
I've owned one of these Defenders, and they are a very nice gun. Haven't looked in awhile, but I think the price on this one is pretty fair.

I've had one deal with Bufaf in the past and he lived up to his end of the bargain. Unfortunately, safari was involved on the US end and that's where the minor hiccup took place, gun went to WV before getting to MT. Not a big deal, because I wasn't in a hurry, but because of other issues with safariman, I certainly wouldn't deal again if he was involved. That being said, I would deal with Bufaf again without hesitation.

I have no idea as to what took place with the Perazzi other than what is on this thread, nor do I care. IMHO though, I do think that LazyV probably hit the nail on the head with his post, "JimButler got the safariman special and doesn't even know it". Just my .02.

Bump for a nice carry gun, (loved it in a Milt Sparks IWB holster), at a fair price.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

71 members (14idaho, 907brass, 44automag, 10gaugemag, 308xray, 12 invisible), 1,488 guests, and 819 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,723
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.