Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
This is a priceless look at the strange attraction the FOX News Shows have with Putin and it is damn funny as well.

I know this will piss you die hard FOX supporters off but the rest will enjoy the humor!

Enjoy...

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/jon-stewart-fox-news-pundits-seem-way-too-153700247.html

�The weirdest thing about this isn't Putin invading the Ukraine,� said Stewart. �You expect a crazy guy to act crazy. The weirdest thing is seeing conservatives in our country point at the crazy guy and go, �I'll have what they're having.'

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Does this idiot not realize that a hefty percentage of the site has him on ignore and that the rest ought to do the same?

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
[Linked Image]

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by 4ager
Does this idiot not realize that a hefty percentage of the site has him on ignore and that the rest ought to do the same?

52 views in 12 mins...You must be right1

IC B2

N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
55 !

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
some times some of us just have to be reminded how stupid some others ie NWA are. lets us know why we are in such a mess in this country.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by deerstalker
some times some of us just have to be reminded how stupid some others ie NWA are. lets us know why we are in such a mess in this country.

Lets see.....

You can laugh about how FOX gets a hard on when they think about Putin, Laugh at John Stewart or this....

Best High from a drug??

I will let you stoners choose!

N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
104 hits! Go stoners!

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
IC B3

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
His approval rating is at 38% So remind us again what has Obama done for the country again?

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Putin rescues Jimmy Carter from 'Worst U.S. President' title

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by 79S
His approval rating is at 38% So remind us again what has Obama done for the country again?

I know many of you guys are a bit slow but......Where in my post did I mention anything about Obama?

Here ya go....

�The weirdest thing about this isn't Putin invading the Ukraine,� said Stewart. �You expect a crazy guy to act crazy. The weirdest thing is seeing conservatives in our country point at the crazy guy and go, �I'll have what they're having.'�

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Jimmy Carter aspired to make Government "competent and compassionate," responsive to the American people and their expectations. His achievements were notable, but in an era of rising energy costs, mounting inflation, and continuing tensions, it was impossible for his administration to meet these high expectation

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The callousness of our government is shockingly clear when you look back at the Clinton administration's position on the genocide that took place in Rwanda in 1994. For the three-month period starting in April that year, Hutu death squads slaughtered an estimated 800,000 Tutsis and moderate members of their own tribe.
A few years later, when Clinton visited Rwandan capital of Kigali, the president said: "It may seem strange to you here, especially the many of you who lost members of your family, but all over the world there were people like me sitting in the offices, day after day after day, who did fully appreciate the depth and speed with which you were being engulfed by this unimaginable terror."
The CIA's national intelligence daily, a secret briefing that went to Clinton and Vice President Gore and hundreds of senior officials, had almost daily reports on what was happening in Rwanda.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Two Black Hawk helicopters were shot down over Mogadishu, killing 18. The US troop presence, which began under Pres. Bush, was initially sent to alleviate an acute starvation crisis brought on by political chaos. But under Clinton the mission had crept t rooting out warlords and providing security. McCain was having none of it: "Mr. President, our mission in Somali is over," he said on the Senate floor. "It is time to come home. Our mission is Somali was to feed a million starving who needed to be fed. It was not an open-ended commitment. It was not a commission of nation building, not warlord hunting, or any of the other extraneous activities which we seem to have been engaged in. If the President of the United States cannot say, 'Here is what we are fighting for in Somalia, that more Americans may perish in service to the goals, and here is why it is worth that price,' then, Mr. President, we have no right--no right--to ask Americans to risk their lives in any further misadventures in Somalia.

N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
Ok...Is Putin involved with your response? Am I missing something here?

Do you think the US should have gotten involved in Rwanda? Really? How about....
Sudan?
Congo?
Sierra Leone?
Liberia?
Zaire?
Uganda?
Syria?

You see where I am going here don't ya? This is an endless list. Are we our brothers keeper in every $hit on the globe?

NO!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
God help you, if you cant distinguish the difference between Russia and the congo..........

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image]

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 160user, 10ring1, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 52 invisible), 2,243 guests, and 1,230 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,253
Posts18,486,286
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.