Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Originally Posted by siskiyous6
I remember and I blame U.S. Politicians not the Israelis. .

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."

-Voltaire

Great quote.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
"The USS Liberty incident remains important and forever current for three reasons: 1) If it feels it necessary, Israel will not hesitate to kill Americans; 2) when it comes down between Israel and American citizens the American federal government will side with Israel; and, 3) the responses/comments of the American Israel Firsters expose just how much they are truly Israel First.

That Israel KNEW the Liberty was American before the attack is a FACT. Anyone maintaining otherwise is a total fool.

Some say the CIA (and/or rouge elements within the American federal government) colluded with Israel on the attack. I discount that for if such was the case, the Liberty would be at the bottom with all hands and America would have went after Egypt.

No, Israel acted unilaterally and it went down as follows.

Israel knew that the Liberty was trolling just out in international waters. Israel was about to escalate the war by attacking Syria and Egypt. They did not want the Americans snooping in on them nor did they appreciate it. The Liberty had them royally pissed off.

This was discussed at length in the Israeli War Room. The idea of putting the Liberty�s communications out of commission was bandied about. Then, someone suggested: �Hey, let�s sink it and blame Egypt.�

The resounding chorus in the Israeli War Room: �Vhat a wonderful idea. Extra matzoh ball for YOU!!�

And, hence, the initial IDF attack using UNMARKED planes.

The Liberty�s communications were crippled and much of the Liberty�s superstructure decimated. The Israeli torpedo boats moved in for the sinking. And for all the militarily inept out there, torpedoes HAVE BUT ONE PURPOSE!

HOWEVER and while the attack was on-going, a Liberty radioman was able to fix and power a transmitter to get an SOS off to the Sixth Fleet. And, the Sixth Fleet scrambled the fighter protection all of which was heard in the Israeli War Room. Yikes!! Americans who could actually shoot back were on the way!!

�Sir, American fighters with real rockets, bombs and machine guns are on the way. The Americans know it was us and we all know the American goy are more stupid than rocks but if we sink this American ship, we really may NOT be able to bribe, intimidate, blackmail and bullshit our way out of this.�

�Dammit. Who taught those goyim how to fix radios. And, OY! Whose idea was this, anyvay?? Vhat an idiot. NO MATZOH balls for YOU!!�

�And, quick, get Lyndon on the phone.�

�Hello, Lyndon?! Israel War Room calling! Vhat a tragic mistake!! Oy, Lyndon, we didn�t know�we didn�t know�OY�whhhaaaaa�..�

�Accident?!? Mistake, my big ole� Texas ass! Well, I�ll tell �em to call off the fighters. But this was no accident--you and I know it!! You bastards �

�Now, now, Lyndon, you really wouldn�t the American people to know exactly how you got to be President now would you??�

�Well, no."

�LYNDON!!�

�Well, no, sir.�

�That�s better, Lyndon. Now, say it together with me: tragic mistake. And cut us a check for $100 Million so we can pay America $20 million for the terrible tragic mistake.�

�Ah, yes, sir.�

�And, Lyndon, � thank you.�

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
None of Israel's accusers can explain why Israel would deliberately attack an American ship at a time when the United States was Israel's only friend and supporter in the world.
It was a false flag intended to infuriate the American people against Egypt, who we were meant to believe were the culprits, thus drawing us into war on the side of Israel.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
In a nutshell.

+1

Sean
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Obama's getting even grin

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
Iran should remember the lessons of the Liberty. When pushed to the wall, Israel will do what it feels at the time, it needs to do, to survive.

I still am pizzed about the Liberty incident, but more at our own government than at Israel. We could have/should have done a LOT more to protect our assets than we did.

Sam......

V
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
V
+1. gonehuntin got it right

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Iran should remember the lessons of the Liberty. When pushed to the wall, Israel will do what it feels at the time, it needs to do, to survive.

I still am pizzed about the Liberty incident, but more at our own government than at Israel. We could have/should have done a LOT more to protect our assets than we did.

Sam, just like this flight 370 crap, no one wanted to show their hands at what they knew or were doing. Our White House got alot of young men killed or harmed for not being so freindly and lieing to an ally.

Sean
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by vabeachman

Yep.

At what point can the collective gloves come off?

I know I've done my part.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I know I've done my part.

Doesn't ron paul have a medal he bestows for jew hatin? grin

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
LBJ and his merry krewe got about 50,000 of our guys killed in Viet Nam. He was dealing off the bottom and top of the deck then as well.
Lyndon was ill prepared, or equipped, to micro manage the military, and our foreign policy as well.
I absolutely blame Israel for what they did with the Liberty attack. That said, it looks like we will never know what they were so terrified of with those actions. My guess is that we were probably selling them out while the action unfolded.

Sam......

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Okay, they attacked and men died. So what do you think the response should have been? I mean other then the obvious kill all the Jews crap?

They were in a war, and noted that they thought the ship was from Egypt, and they paid blood geld to the survivors of those killed.

What else?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by vabeachman

+ another 1.

Bring enough gun and know how to use it.

Know that it is not the knowing, nor the talking, nor the reading man, but the doing man, that at last will be found the happiest man. - Thomas Brooks (1608-1680)
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Johnson was an Israeli asset, and helped to maximize the damage to the USS Liberty in the hopes of serving his masters by bringing the US into war with the Arabs on Israel's behalf. The man was evil. He literally had a personal assassin in his employ.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
My guess is that we were probably selling them out while the action unfolded.

DING! DING! DING! DING! Give the man a cigar!!!

The NSA also had their fingers in this nasty pie.

Bring enough gun and know how to use it.

Know that it is not the knowing, nor the talking, nor the reading man, but the doing man, that at last will be found the happiest man. - Thomas Brooks (1608-1680)
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by JBGQUICK
Okay, they attacked and men died. So what do you think the response should have been? I mean other then the obvious kill all the Jews crap?

They were in a war, and noted that they thought the ship was from Egypt, and they paid blood geld to the survivors of those killed.

What else?

They didn't think it was Egyptian. They did plenty of close in flybies, to the point the men on the ship could see their faces in the cockpits.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Skeezix

Yeah, he gets one right from time to time.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'll repeat the question.

What else should they have done in this situation?

The line items you pick out to refute aren't really relevant, it's about the question asked.

They made an appology, they noted an excuse, they paid restitution.

I know you don't like them, I know they may or may not have lied, I was just wondering what you else you thought the powers that were should have done?

Beyond knowing most of you have no clue what the fog of war is like, I am interested in what you think we were going to do, in any situation, other then what we did?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Skeezix

Like I said in my first post. We were listening in on two sides of an event, and talking out of two sides of our mouth. No one was mistaken on any side when that ship was attacked. GH spelled it out pretty damn close to what I have heard from a man on board that ship.

Sean
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JBGQUICK
What else should they have done in this situation?

The line items you pick out to refute aren't really relevant, it's about the question asked.

They made an appology, they noted an excuse, they paid restitution.

The Sixth Fleet should have been unleashed and sank all Israeli ships in the area and followed the IDF planes back to their base and flattened everything on that base. And afterwards sent Israel a bill for expended ordnance.......

For LBJ to let this go and sweep it under the rug and put a gag-order on the crew was criminal on his part, he should have been impeached, removed from office, and sentenced to prison for the remainder of his life.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

650 members (12344mag, 10gaugeman, 01Foreman400, 10ring1, 10Glocks, 160user, 65 invisible), 2,238 guests, and 1,350 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,190
Posts18,523,932
Members74,030
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.