Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Good riddance to the incompetent witch...

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Tarkio
I am sure that from your experience she is a delightful lady. But the reality is, she took a job that was completely over her head. She could no more run a large complex department in the government than could my dog. She is incompetent as an administrator and was an absolute sch!tty governor of Kansas.

Her father was a [bleep] governor of Ohio.

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bruinruin
Now that she's unemployed, will she sign up for Obamacare?

Can't, open enrollment is closed for the year, at least that's the way it works for the peasants.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Karnis Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Tarkio
Originally Posted by Anjin
Kathleen is not really the bad one. She was a fine Governor of Kansas and is actually the daughter of a former Governor of Ohio. Her mistake was getting into a cabinet position in this administration, especially Health and Human Services.

Maybe she does believe in Obamacare. I don't know. But even if she didn't like it personally, she'd have to go along with it in that job. She is just an administrator. For her sake, though I've only met her a couple of times, I'll bet she is absolutely delighted to get out.

As we all should be able to figure out, the policy and the blame is due to others �� and that is where the focus should be.

Wow!

Just Wow!

I am sure that from your experience she is a delightful lady. But the reality is, she took a job that was completely over her head. She could no more run a large complex department in the government than could my dog. She is incompetent as an administrator and was an absolute sch!tty governor of Kansas.

Sorry to burst your balloon. Like I said, I am sure she was delightful to you. But she is a hack, pure and simple.

^ This in spades.

Ooops was that racist?

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Kathleen is not really the bad one. She was a fine Governor of Kansas and is actually the daughter of a former Governor of Ohio. Her mistake was getting into a cabinet position in this administration, especially Health and Human Services.

Maybe she does believe in Obamacare. I don't know. But even if she didn't like it personally, she'd have to go along with it in that job. She is just an administrator. For her sake, though I've only met her a couple of times, I'll bet she is absolutely delighted to get out.

As we all should be able to figure out, the policy and the blame is due to others �� and that is where the focus should be.

Yeah she is a good one all right...same one that kept vetoing concealed carry in Kansas...

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Karnis
Just heard it on the Mark Levin radio show. Good riddance to the slut.

It's getting very hot in obongos kitchen.

Gunner

Trump Won!
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

I wish her all the unhappiness in the world.

Karnis Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gunner500

Gunner

Yeah and I think between September and November you'll see more rats paddling away than came off the Lusitania when she was torpedoed by the Nazis.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
An incompetent is being replaced with another incompetent, Its not good no matter how you wish to frame it. On the other hand, I will take it, its a small step in cleaning up this mess. We got a good two generations worth of heavy work ahead. I am 59, I will not live to see it. But it has to start. Better now then kicking the can down the road. Its important that come November these people are stripped of power, and not just on the Federal Level.

"Any idiot can face a crisis,it's the day-to-day living that wears you out."

Anton Chekhov

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
So, does anyone know anything about Burwell, besides who she sleeps with politically.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I could care less about Secretary Sebelius resigning. She was never more than just a figurehead for this mess in the first place. She did not build it, did not vote it into law and had no idea what to do with it.

Kathleen Sebelius is likely the happiest person in Washington tonight.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Sebelius will be rewarded greatly by the "administration" for what she did. Probably be given a 6 figure job with no responsibilities .

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Wow!

Just Wow!

Sorry to burst your balloon. Like I said, I am sure she was delightful to you. But she is a hack, pure and simple.

in other words a perfect liberal politician.
thank god for her leaving. just wish she would take the rest of the rats with her and emigrate somewhere.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

She sought that role. She shamelessly lied and shilled for the administration.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I'm delighted she was so incompetent. Can you picture the mess we'd be in if someone effective had run the startup of the ACA?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
"Burwell is considered to have maintained a low profile as OMB Director, NBC News�announced�at the start of October of last year that Burwell was the lone person who shut down the entire U.S. government for the first time in 17 years.�Not a congressman, but an unelected woman named Sylvia Burwell who, as the relatively new director of the Office of Management and Budget, sent the email that initiated the process that has closed national parks, visitors� centers and even the �panda-cam� at the National Zoo,� NBC News said."

Originally Posted by oldtrapper
So, does anyone know anything about Burwell, besides who she sleeps with politically.

This will give some more insight into Burwell. Quote above taken from article below

"
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Govern...-Replaced-By-OMB-Director-Sylvia-Burwell

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
wow, another Clintonista?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gunner500

Gunner

Yeah and I think between September and November you'll see more rats paddling away than came off the Lusitania when she was torpedoed by the Nazis.

Right sentiment wrong war!

Official member of "The Clan of Turd-like People"

[Linked Image]
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
One biotch gone.. TONS to go...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Burwell sounds even scarier.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 1234, 10gaugeman, 01Foreman400, 53 invisible), 2,398 guests, and 1,235 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,520
Posts18,472,567
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.