-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 6 19 20
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If harry reids boys start shooting; will democrats become extinct on this planet?

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SoDakota
The problem is the sights isn't pointing toward that bastard, Harry R. It will be government employees that that will be on the other end of the good guys sights.

The evil one is in Washington - Harry R. He could care less how many deputies or guardsmen get killed. I suspect that he would just use the number killed to justify gun control.

Yep

Last edited by temmi; 04/15/14.

That which does not kill us makes us stronger

Friedrich Nietzsche
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
The trouble is the guys at the front for the government are not the ones who should be catching hell. We should be putting all efforts in defeating those bastards.

For the time is coming when people will not put up with sound doctrine, but having itching ears, they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own desires, and will turn away from listening to the truth and wander away to myths.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
The trouble is the guys at the front for the government are not the ones who should be catching hell. We should be putting all efforts in defeating those bastards.

Why not? I don't have much sympathy for the camp guards. You pick your teams and you make your choices. There are no drafts. People who enforce bad laws are just as responsible as those who pass them. At any point, the bad law could be avoided if one of the actors in the system took a stand. If people who make the bad laws get no free pass, then those who enforce them don't either.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I agree, at some point "just doing your job" doesn't cut it

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by KFWA
this shows exactly why the government wanted an internet cutoff

can you imagine a social media call to all armed citizens to go defend the Bundy ranch against an armed assault by a federal program?

You might have a typo: 'federal program' or 'federal pogrom'

I think the latter.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by JoeBob

Why not? I don't have much sympathy for the camp guards. You pick your teams and you make your choices. There are no drafts. People who enforce bad laws are just as responsible as those who pass them. At any point, the bad law could be avoided if one of the actors in the system took a stand. If people who make the bad laws get no free pass, then those who enforce them don't either.

^^This^^

Government employees are but Barry's and Harry's fingers and toes with which they reach into and grasp hold of every part of our lives and with which they stand on us as they do so.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JoeBob

Yes.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Lots of .gov supporters here have been exposed.

That's for sure.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
You have three bank robbers who go into a bank with the understanding nobody gets hurt and two of whom have rubber guns. The third guy sneaks in a real one and kills somebody for the fun of it. They all get charged with murder. Maybe the two who did nothing get worse sentences if the third guy rolls over on them first and makes up a good enough story. If good cops refuse to arrest good people whom they know have done nothing morally wrong, then there is no problem. If these BLM goons didn't go out there, that leaves it to their bosses, up to and including Harry and Zero. If the wars were fought by the guys who started them and profit from them, then there would be no wars. Just say no to bad laws.

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Absolutely. It wasn't an excuse at Nuremberg and it's not now.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If I were in charge at the Bundy compound I've have all them miltitia types and whatnot fan out and start counting tortoises, but thats just me.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Is the argument about the Rancher not paying his grazing fee or a Solar Farm?

Grazing fees have been charged and collected for many years in the western states from the BLM to the Forrest Service. What is the issue?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
this shows exactly why the government wanted an internet cutoff

can you imagine a social media call to all armed citizens to go defend the Bundy ranch against an armed assault by a federal program?

I told my wife the very same thing yesterday. If it came down to it, I wonder how many people would pack up their gear and head down there to make a stand?

Not many, other than some gun store commandos and 22LR hoarders. Lotsa shiny polished reeboks and starched high-water blue jean types.....

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

I wanted to take a scalp, but the kill was not mine.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by northwestalaska

Grazing fees have been charged and collected for many years in the western states from the BLM to the Forrest Service. What is the issue?
It's been explained many times now. If you don't understand it, it's because you don't want to.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by 4100fps

Glenn Beck is Rachel Maddow twin sister.

Back to the question...

Is the story about a Solar Farm or unpaid grazing fees?

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by northwestalaska

Other than you don't read and pay attention? smile

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Don't watch it. It will only show how ignorant Bundy and his followers are. They are not even on the same page together.

Here's another post that tells all.

http://thesouthwestjournal.wordpres...ven-bundys-stand-against-the-government/

Last edited by 4100fps; 04/15/14.

I wanted to take a scalp, but the kill was not mine.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
He plans to put woman and children in harms way for the cause.

So, if BLM thugs shoot MEN that are not shooting at them, then it's OK? How about the fact that it's not right to fire on the protestors? No matter what sex they are?

We know you are liberal, 4100. You don't have to continually prove your stupidity and ignorance though.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Page 4 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 6 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

558 members (1minute, 1234, 160user, 10Glocks, 16penny, 52 invisible), 2,412 guests, and 1,294 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,527
Posts18,472,663
Members73,939
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.