Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
He's gonna get petro-religion in October and save the senate for the dems.

I doubt it, the ball is Nebraska's court right now and an appeal to the judges ruling won't happen until after the mid terms.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
GB1

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
After the mid term elections it will be nixed and Bundy will be toast.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by rattler
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Wait until another train crashes and burns down yet another town because of Obama's delays, because Buffet needs to make more billions.

yep, every month i see more and more trains coming through that are nothing but tanker cars

Same here, I hadn't actually seen a 1267 placarded rail car in a long time. Have seen 3 LONG ones in the last 7 days now....

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rost495
Originally Posted by rattler
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Wait until another train crashes and burns down yet another town because of Obama's delays, because Buffet needs to make more billions.

yep, every month i see more and more trains coming through that are nothing but tanker cars

Same here, I hadn't actually seen a 1267 placarded rail car in a long time. Have seen 3 LONG ones in the last 7 days now....

the scary thing is within a few hundred miles either direction of me on the line we have had a number of derailments in the last few years.....thankfully mostly grain cars so far but im guessing within the next year or two one is gonna be tanker cars

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Were any people killed in last years big derailment, Rattler?

Last edited by eyeball; 04/19/14.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
no not that i can think of.....so far been more or less mid train so no engines involved and Amtrak wasnt so so far so good in that end.....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jocko_Slugshot
Bammy has never had any intention of approving this pipeline.

His approach has been to string people along since day one with "studies," all the while catering to the whims of his leftist base.

NO not Bammy, his handlers, tsars and big money donors will never let him approve it. The guy isn't smart enough to process this on his own. kwg

Last edited by kwg020; 04/19/14.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

544 members (16gage, 06hunter59, 1OntarioJim, 007FJ, 1Longbow, 1moredeer, 47 invisible), 2,255 guests, and 1,221 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,398
Posts18,470,065
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.